Sand$: 41,698.17
Megalodon
Sand$: 52,694.02
Where's the competition? aka the Miami edition?
Sand$: 41,698.17
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,382.38
Who ever wants tua is going to have to get 1.1, because someone will most certainly trade up for him.
Megalodon
Sand$: 52,694.02
endzoneview wrote:https://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=351196

:wink:

I did not notice the title addendum.

My offering:
"2019: Fitzmagic show in Miami - Tank for Tua"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,195.78
I like the Giants plan to tank better than the Dolphins, currently.
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,907.76
rugger48 wrote:Who ever wants tua is going to have to get 1.1, because someone will most certainly trade up for him.

Tua ended the year on kind of a mediocre note against Clemson. I can definitely see Herbert jumping ahead of him. With Miami and NYG the favorites for the top 2 draft picks, we may have our #1 and #2 picks set already as they likely aren't giving up those spots. Although I guess you never know with NYG. Maybe a team like Washington or Denver moves up and trades with them because Gettleman thinks he is clever and he'll take the picks over the QB.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 148.02
If you were the Giants, would you trade the #2 pick next year so a Kings Ransom and then draft Lawrence the following year?
Megalodon
sammae wrote:If you were the Giants, would you trade the #2 pick next year so a Kings Ransom and then draft Lawrence the following year?

That's the kind of move I'm talking about. If Tua and Herbert are still ahead of this class and are franchise QBs, it's stupid to do that. Just take one of these guys and call it good. Lawrence could always regress in 2020 or get hurt or some other franchise that is QB needy gets the #1 pick and they aren't going to budge.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,086.50
Markulous wrote:
rugger48 wrote:Who ever wants tua is going to have to get 1.1, because someone will most certainly trade up for him.

Tua ended the year on kind of a mediocre note against Clemson. I can definitely see Herbert jumping ahead of him. With Miami and NYG the favorites for the top 2 draft picks, we may have our #1 and #2 picks set already as they likely aren't giving up those spots. Although I guess you never know with NYG. Maybe a team like Washington or Denver moves up and trades with them because Gettleman thinks he is clever and he'll take the picks over the QB.

No way Herbert goes over Tua next year. Tua plays a higher level of competition.

Herbert will be fortunate to maintain #2 status next year with his completion percentage.

Tua couldn't declare this year due to NFL rules.

Herbert, even though it's generally a mistake for Junior QBs to declare, totally should have declared this year if he was chasing money.
Megalodon
jnadke wrote:
No way Herbert goes over Tua next year. Tua plays a higher level of competition.

Herbert will be fortunate to maintain #2 status next year with his completion percentage.

Tua couldn't declare this year due to NFL rules.

Herbert, even though it's generally a mistake for Junior QBs to declare, totally should have declared this year if he was chasing money.

I dunno man. All I know is a lot could happen between now and next year for these prospects.

I thought Herbert should have entered to for the money, but guess he wanted to stay and develop a bit and be with his brother.
Supreme Megalodon
Markulous wrote:

maybe, but that is going to take tua underperforing by alot for that to happen. tua is playing the same schedule as last year basically.
Megalodon
rugger48 wrote:
Markulous wrote:

maybe, but that is going to take tua underperforing by alot for that to happen. tua is playing the same schedule as last year basically.

What if Tua rips an ACL or achilles the first snap and Herbert crushes it the whole year? It makes it pretty close at that point.
Supreme Megalodon
we all know that already. your statment was, I wouldn't be surprised if Herbert went first. what that takes is tua underperforming. That would be under performing.
Megalodon
rugger48 wrote:we all know that already. your statment was, I wouldn't be surprised if Herbert went first. what that takes is tua underperforming. That would be under performing.

Tua could definitely underperform due to that or for whatever reason. I think everyone can agree Tua is the favorite to go first right now, my point is just things could change.