Donate to me
Participants - $10,000
EZV - PAID
scoot - PAID
kaleb - PAID
markulous - PAID
outlawdeke - PAID
chavez - PAID
mstrbass - PAID
tsbgrayghost - PAID
* Select the player you think will be selected at each draft position #1-#10 in the 1st round of the NFL Draft on Thursday,
* For the contest it does not matter which team selects the player but rather what draft position (order) the players are drafted in.
* Points will be awarded based on how close up or down, your selections are to the actual draft order. If the player you select to be drafted #1 overall is drafted #1 overall, then you receive 10 points. For each position he is drafted away from the #1 pick, you will lose 1 point to a maximum of 10 (score of 0). The same system will be used for each of the 10 selections. A perfect score, before bonus questions, is 100 points.
(ex: Choose Mariota at #5, he get's drafted at #13. That's 8 picks away, you receive 2 pts for Mariota.)
* Answer the bonus questions and receive 5 points for each correct answer.
* The contest winner will be the person who scores the most total points, including bonus points. If there is a tie for the most total points, then total points earned excluding bonus will be the tie-breaker to decide the winner. (If still tied, winnings will be split equally between final contestants)
* The deadline to enter the contest with your picks and entry fee is midnight the night before the draft. You can resubmit your picks as many times as necessary up to the contest deadline.( please make changes to your original post, if an edit is made after the cutoff time, you will be disqualified)
copy and paste below -
***Bonus Questions*** 5 pts each correct answer
1. What team will be the first to trade down in the 1st round?
2. What team will be the first to trade up in the 1st round?
3. How many QBs will be drafted in the 1st round?
4. What team will draft DL Ed Oliver?*
extra bonus 10 points
5. Who will the Denver Broncos select in the 1st round?
6. In the first round, how many skill players (WR, RB, TE) will be selected. (correct answer breaks ties only)
2014 Jetsman2806 & Jesteva & Unimsw
2013 Jetsman2806 & mstrbass2000