2019 Sleepers/Breakout Candidates

Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
FWIW, Jags are really expecting bigger things from Chark this year. I think Lee gets faded out and we see Chark and Westbrook starting more if Chark has really developed since last year. If he hasn't, then I guess it'll just be the Westbrook show.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 48,208.50
FWIW, i think dede westbrook is a sleeper candidate. dude is a baller. he's had no QB for his 2 year NFL career.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,909.58
What Packers 2nd year receiver takes the next step this season?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,588.36
jdferguson07 wrote:What Packers 2nd year receiver takes the next step this season?

Probably not Jake Kumerow but I'm hoping he does
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,128.46
jdferguson07 wrote:What Packers 2nd year receiver takes the next step this season?

All of them are dart throws. Most pure talent is J'Mon Moore, but he also had the dropsies last year.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
getdownmmmkay wrote:FWIW, i think dede westbrook is a sleeper candidate. dude is a baller. he's had no QB for his 2 year NFL career.

For sure. He's good. I don't think he'll put up WR1 numbers or anything crazy, but I can see him being a rock solid WR3 if Foles is able to play well in this system.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,640.54

mvs
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 48,208.50
mvs is my bet as well.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,148.64
I cant make my mind up - and its as annoying as hell.

MVS & ESB. Cant tell.

Allison is a nuisance as well.

Kumerow? Now hes the one guy im not worried about.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,745.48
jamcutpost wrote:I cant make my mind up - and its as annoying as hell.

MVS & ESB. Cant tell.

Nobody wants to hear the answer, but it's whoever they pick in the top 50 next year.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,178.14

MVS & ESB. Cant tell.

You take that back!

Kumerow is gonna be a stud!!!
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,148.64
tsbgrayghost wrote:

MVS & ESB. Cant tell.

You take that back!

I take it back: Kumerow is the one guy im worried about

(And his roster spot :P )

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,805.72
NautArch wrote:
Coleman, on the other hand, does seem like he's a low value high upside option. Davis is likely to go earlier, but I'd probably spend my draft capital on Coleman later.

CD is actually really good vs Man Coverage and is mediocre vs the Zone. This weakness in his game coupled with the lack of Weapons this offense had last season made it pretty easy for defenses to phase him out of the offense. This season he'll be another year wiser (so he might fix this weakness in his game), it'll be harder for defenses to focus him with the additions of AH, AJB, and maybe the return of Delanie Walker (A bit of a question mark given the severity of his injury and age), what should be an improved O-line, and a massive upgrade at backup QB if Mariota misses time and last season's production is probably his floor with the potential to post significantly better numbers. In the 8th round, he's got very good risk/reward appeal.

One of the offseason storylines was Mariota coming into this season heavier. He played at 215 lbs the past two seasons, which at 6'4 would place his BMI as the lowest of any starting QB in the NFL. BMI is the best indicator of an RB's ability to be a workhorse at the NFL level; which leads me to believe it could also factor into a QBs ability to absorb hits.

Considering Corey Coleman can be had for basically nothing, I'm likely to be overweight on both of these guys

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,805.72
jamcutpost wrote:
tsbgrayghost wrote:
You take that back!

I take it back: Kumerow is the one guy im worried about

(And his roster spot :P )

Kumerow is by far my favorite receiver not named Davante Adams in the GB offense.

MVS and EQSTB are both physically more talented... but Aaron Rodgers has always preferred WR's that are in the right place at the right time... and that guy is Kumerow.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,847.48
zuggyawesome wrote:
NautArch wrote:
Coleman, on the other hand, does seem like he's a low value high upside option. Davis is likely to go earlier, but I'd probably spend my draft capital on Coleman later.

CD is actually really good vs Man Coverage and is mediocre vs the Zone. This weakness in his game coupled with the lack of Weapons this offense had last season made it pretty easy for defenses to phase him out of the offense. This season he'll be another year wiser (so he might fix this weakness in his game), it'll be harder for defenses to focus him with the additions of AH, AJB, and maybe the return of Delanie Walker (A bit of a question mark given the severity of his injury and age), what should be an improved O-line, and a massive upgrade at backup QB if Mariota misses time and last season's production is probably his floor with the potential to post significantly better numbers. In the 8th round, he's got very good risk/reward appeal.

One of the offseason storylines was Mariota coming into this season heavier. He played at 215 lbs the past two seasons, which at 6'4 would place his BMI as the lowest of any starting QB in the NFL. BMI is the best indicator of an RB's ability to be a workhorse at the NFL level; which leads me to believe it could also factor into a QBs ability to absorb hits.

Considering Corey Coleman can be had for basically nothing, I'm likely to be overweight on both of these guys

You are really focused on BMI.