2019 Sleepers/Breakout Candidates

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,111.02
jamcutpost wrote:Anyone rolling the dice on Rojo this year?

I feel it might take ... Cojones, but someone has to carry it.

Or is JW going to be running alot w/his "legs" (snigger)

In any early redrafts he might be one of those late rnds in/ first against the WW wall-types, but im game.

If I were drafting now I'd be tempted to gamble on them not bringing anyone else in.

I don't draft til later, so I imagine his price is going to change one way or the other based on what Tampa does between now and then.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,132.02

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,662.48
OarChambo wrote:
jamcutpost wrote:Anyone rolling the dice on Rojo this year?

I feel it might take ... Cojones, but someone has to carry it.

Or is JW going to be running alot w/his "legs" (snigger)

In any early redrafts he might be one of those late rnds in/ first against the WW wall-types, but im game.

If I were drafting now I'd be tempted to gamble on them not bringing anyone else in.

I don't draft til later, so I imagine his price is going to change one way or the other based on what Tampa does between now and then.

I'm an owner. Not feeling real confident.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,510.96
jamcutpost wrote:Back on breakouts/ sleepers?

Robert Foster, BUF, WR
Quincy Enunwa, NYJ, WR
Albert Wilson, MIA, WR

I want to say i feel strongly about any of them ... but i dont :D

But none of them will go before the middle rnds/ till post QB & TEs of any redraft id have thought

I LOVE ENUNWA; and I believe he's going to be a solid WR2 this season when he's healthy. Will definitely be targeting him early and often.

I believe Wilson has the ability to put up Golden Tate stats; but neither Rosen nor Fitz are hesitant to air it out. It feels really strange to say this, but especially if Rosen wins the starting job Devante Parker and Kenny Stills become very very interesting.

Robert Foster? Maybe in best ball. I won't be touching him in standard redraft or dynasty.

jamcutpost wrote:
Is that the one where he threw to him and he "couldnt even see him"? :)

And Geronimo Allison is another Rodgers has hyped up

ARod, Sept 19th, 2018 wrote:“G-Mo, I’ve always had a lot of confidence in him, he’s a great teammate, he has a great professional work ethic, he’s prepared, he knows the offense really well, and that’s the starting point of any type of trust is the mental part. So I expect him to be in the right spot and to run the routes the right way and if he’s open, he’ll get the ball”

USA Today, Packers Wires, Sept 25, 2018 wrote:After three games, Allison leads the Packers in receiving yards (209), yards per catch (16.1) and catches over 20 yards (three).

Not only has Allison been productive, but he’s been efficient: Aaron Rodgers has a perfect passer rating (158.3) when targeting him this season.

Rodgers’ numbers when throwing to Allison in 2018: 12 of 15 for 207 yards, two touchdowns and zero interceptions.

If youre after a GBP breakout player its one from Allison, MVS or St Brown - for me personally.

And ive no clue which.

You say Kumerow? Who knows, i dont. On the plus side, i think youre likely targeting the one that the least ppl will opt for, so thats no bad thing.

Oh, I'm not going to be targeting any GB receiver. I'm confident Kumerow will be the guy opposite Davante, I just don't know how valuable that position will be and there's just way too many WR's I'm higher than the rest of the fantasy world on to burn a roster spot on any GB receiver not named Davante.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
BAL passing game

Someones going to be the main recipient: Who is it?
    Who is the TE you actually want to own (even if not ncessarily start!)?

NYJ passing game

Who is going to end up being the most productive?
    Is there room for a 2nd productive WR?

BUF passing game

Nah, just kidding ;)

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
jamcutpost wrote:BAL passing game

Someones going to be the main recipient: Who is it?
    Who is the TE you actually want to own (even if not ncessarily start!)?

Mark Andrews

NYJ passing game

Who is going to end up being the most productive?
    Is there room for a 2nd productive WR?

Enunwa

Yes, Robby Anderson will be great once Enunwa is injured
:cry:

BUF passing game

Nah, just kidding ;)

John Brown. Even if Josh Allen can't hit the broadside of a castle he's still the mad bomber. Either John Brown or Robert Foster is going to get some serious ADOT next season.. and that's always flyer worthy.

Megalodon
Sand$: 39,951.88
Fwiw, I think Zay Jones had the most red zone opportunity last season.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,912.28
I'm gonna go with Lockett.
Understand he had a breakout last year, but a lot of us think that was a ceiling/high point year.
I'm thinking he backs last year up with an 80/1200/10, and stays in the WR 10-15 range for our purposes moving forward.
He's gotta stay on the field to do it, of course.

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,331.36
zuggyawesome wrote:
Oh, I'm not going to be targeting any GB receiver. I'm confident Kumerow will be the guy opposite Davante, I just don't know how valuable that position will be and there's just way too many WR's I'm higher than the rest of the fantasy world on to burn a roster spot on any GB receiver not named Davante.

Your confident he’s starting opposite Adams?

Easy viper

He’ll be lucky to make the roster.
Supreme Megalodon

This aint a bust thread.

But i cant pick the winner in that backfield for FF.

- Douglas Adams
Whale Shark
Sand$: 22,593.43
jamcutpost wrote:

This aint a bust thread.

But i cant pick the winner in that backfield for FF.

here in Iowa, there is always a Minny homer @ the table that "see's the value in McKinnon." So I don't have to worry about drafting him, at all.
Great White Shark
rugger48 wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:

Your confident he’s starting opposite Adams?

Easy viper

He’ll be lucky to make the roster.

I guess confident is an overstatement. I believe he has a slightly higher chance than Geronimo who is way ahead of EQ and MVS.

Also does anyone have any info on J'mon Moore? The receiver they chose last year ahead of EQ and MVS?

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
zuggyawesome wrote:
jamcutpost wrote:Back on breakouts/ sleepers?

Robert Foster, BUF, WR
Quincy Enunwa, NYJ, WR
Albert Wilson, MIA, WR

I want to say i feel strongly about any of them ... but i dont :D

But none of them will go before the middle rnds/ till post QB & TEs of any redraft id have thought

I LOVE ENUNWA; and I believe he's going to be a solid WR2 this season when he's healthy. Will definitely be targeting him early and often.

I believe Wilson has the ability to put up Golden Tate stats; but neither Rosen nor Fitz are hesitant to air it out. It feels really strange to say this, but especially if Rosen wins the starting job Devante Parker and Kenny Stills become very very interesting.

Robert Foster? Maybe in best ball. I won't be touching him in standard redraft or dynasty.

jamcutpost wrote:
Is that the one where he threw to him and he "couldnt even see him"? :)

And Geronimo Allison is another Rodgers has hyped up

ARod, Sept 19th, 2018 wrote:“G-Mo, I’ve always had a lot of confidence in him, he’s a great teammate, he has a great professional work ethic, he’s prepared, he knows the offense really well, and that’s the starting point of any type of trust is the mental part. So I expect him to be in the right spot and to run the routes the right way and if he’s open, he’ll get the ball”

USA Today, Packers Wires, Sept 25, 2018 wrote:After three games, Allison leads the Packers in receiving yards (209), yards per catch (16.1) and catches over 20 yards (three).

Not only has Allison been productive, but he’s been efficient: Aaron Rodgers has a perfect passer rating (158.3) when targeting him this season.

Rodgers’ numbers when throwing to Allison in 2018: 12 of 15 for 207 yards, two touchdowns and zero interceptions.

If youre after a GBP breakout player its one from Allison, MVS or St Brown - for me personally.

And ive no clue which.

You say Kumerow? Who knows, i dont. On the plus side, i think youre likely targeting the one that the least ppl will opt for, so thats no bad thing.

Kumerow?.. how confident are you about that? Barring injuries.. I've got the Mt Everest of sands that believes any of your confidence will turn to dejection @ wk9

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Great White Shark
birddog wrote:Kumerow?.. how confident are you about that? Barring injuries.. I've got the Mt Everest of sands that believes any of your confidence will turn to dejection @ wk9

Read above :Drink)

I don't plan to invest in the GB receiving core since I don't believe any of these guys are going to be worth more than a WR3 (outside of Davante). I believe Kumerow will lead the pack, but I don't think he's so much better that Geronimo/EQ/MVS won't eat into his shares.... and if J'mon Moore ends up being a thing that'll muddy up the targets even more.

I also won't be drafting Aaron Rodgers in any league.. People have been spoiled by Tom Brady/Drew Brees's longevity. Aaron is still one of the best QBs out there, but he's no longer carry an entire team on his back Aaron. I don't think he takes care of his body as well as Brady/Brees who are all about football. And until the Pack invest resources into the receiving core he's likely going to have an inflated ADP based on name value.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,912.28
Id go with Bergermeister as a candidate for 2nd in targets.
It's a stretch. An Rb will compete for that #2 in targets.
But I'm discounting all the other WRs.
We'll see

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour