Fraud Gurley

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,427.98
zuggyawesome wrote:Why are we spilling in bad blood from other threads here?

Completely pointless, and off-topic

Kinda my point. Thanks.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 36,932.92
This thread isn't even about Bears, no wait, Vikings, no wait, Rams cap situation.

mstrbass is practically trolling at this point. Cute seeing his big brother jumping in for him though.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,127.84
SJSwarm wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:Its the same god damned post in every single thread about a competing team with the same uninformed opinion that totally ignores reality.

This

Yeah but it happens a lot here even when it's not in response to mstrbass' "they are just kicking the can down the road" posts.

Fans of complete trash football teams saying that Raiders fans should just keep their collective mouths shut because our team is bad is pretty ironic.

In all fairness, I don’t think anyone is discounting your views because your team is unsuccessful. At one point people used your teams appalling record to refute your attempts to compare your teams personnel decisions to those of the Patriots. But that’s just one issue.

I think people are mocking your contributions simply because they’re really illogical, not well considered, uninformed and whiney.

Hope that helps.
Sand$: 114,525.80
None of this has anything to do with the fans of any particular team. It's just poor discourse from several different parties. Thick skin is an unsaid requirement around here and a whole lot of you forgot what you did with yours.

If you want this place to be better then be better. No more complicated than that.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 421.72
some things never change
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:None of this has anything to do with the fans of any particular team. It's just poor discourse from several different parties. Thick skin is an unsaid requirement around here and a whole lot of you forgot what you did with yours.

If you want this place to be better then be better. No more complicated than that.

Thick skin? Like the people who reported me for making a joke about Golden Tate banging Russell Wilson’s wife? That kind of thick skin?

Supreme Megalodon
I also got reported for calling someone “stupid”.

The thick skin argument falls flat when there are so many easily offended delicates here.

Supreme Megalodon
Btw ChiefTroll, pretty sure you are confusing my posts with mstrbass, I have never said anything about the Raiders trying to emulate the Pats. That was mstrbass that posted about the Raiders dumping Mack being equivalent to the Pats never paying their DE’s.

If you are going to follow me around like an unwanted puppy and post within seconds of me posting every single time I post, you could at least get your facts straight.

Hope that helps.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,870.70
SJSwarm wrote:I also got reported for calling someone “stupid”.

The thick skin argument falls flat when there are so many easily offended delicates here.

Just got to say, ad hominem attacks are a completely different animal. They're a sign of frustration, they don't bring anything to the discussion, and derail the argument. I mean, I understand that people can lose their cool but the moment you start attacking the person instead of the argument that's when this forum turns into a shoot storm. Not saying that you're the only one who does this (you're certainly not), but whenever this happens it dissuades people from joining the discussion (on the actual topic) and I can understand why a moderator might give you a warning (since it's their job to moderate the forum).

I've been warned when I accidentally circumvent the censorship. Those are just the rules here, and when we break them you've just got to be more cognizant of it in the future.

Obviously you're not the only one at fault here, so this isn't directed solely at you.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,228.34
If you purposely circumvent the censorship you would have been fine. Sheesh do I have to do all the work around here.
Great White Shark
SJSwarm wrote:Btw ChiefTroll, pretty sure you are confusing my posts with mstrbass, I have never said anything about the Raiders trying to emulate the Pats. That was mstrbass that posted about the Raiders dumping Mack being equivalent to the Pats never paying their DE’s.

If you are going to follow me around like an unwanted puppy and post within seconds of me posting every single time I post, you could at least get your facts straight.

Hope that helps.

Here’s what you don’t seem to get: people attack your arguments. You attack people. ad hominem.

Now, that bothers me none. You’re not good at it. But that’s why you get suspended. It’s not complicated. Just stick to the issues and stop name calling. No ones mad at you. You’re unintentionally entertaining. No one wants you to get suspended. Again.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,870.70
rugger48 wrote:If you purposely circumvent the censorship you would have been fine. Sheesh do I have to do all the work around here.

Why didn't I think of that? #-o . :lol:

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
I’ve never been suspended. Clearly, reading is not fundamental in ChiefTroll’s neck of the woods.

Great White Shark
SJSwarm wrote:I’ve never been suspended. Clearly, reading is not fundamental in ChiefTroll’s neck of the woods.

Ah. All that whining about just being warned?

Wow. Thanks for clarifying.
Supreme Megalodon
hawkdogger wrote:Tyreek's likes him some Michael Jackson and a little Ted Nugent.

hawkdogger wrote:Beat it and Stranglehold playing on repeat.

The opinion of the guy who thinks this is funny means less than zero to me. But keep proving my unwanted puppy/stalker point for me, that's cool too.