Fraud Gurley

Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,149.82
SJSwarm wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:Tyreek's likes him some Michael Jackson and a little Ted Nugent.

hawkdogger wrote:Beat it and Stranglehold playing on repeat.

The opinion of the guy who thinks this is funny means less than zero to me. But keep proving my unwanted puppy/stalker point for me, that's cool too.

Who's stalking who?

But this is boring everyone.

Let's relax. I promise not to make fun of how funny-looking your owner is or his terrible haircut, or how awful your coach is or your team's terrible record and awful personnel decisions, or how the fanbase buys it hook line and sinker, or how you signed Incongnito after he abused his own granny, or how thin-skinned and whiny you are acting. You agree to have a sense of humor and not take it all so seriously.

Deal?

Back to Gurley: Do I keep him, SJ, and give up a second round pick in my keeper league? WWJGD?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,430.66
As long as you go back and read the Jonathan Martin thread where you defended Incognito and said there was no proof he did anything wrong, and stop saying racist stuff, and stop thinking child abuse is funny. And no, of course you don't keep Gurley.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,246.90
SJSwarm wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:Tyreek's likes him some Michael Jackson and a little Ted Nugent.

hawkdogger wrote:Beat it and Stranglehold playing on repeat.

The opinion of the guy who thinks this is funny means less than zero to me. But keep proving my unwanted puppy/stalker point for me, that's cool too.

Why are so fripping grumpy all the time?

You make me look like me Rodgers
Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,149.82
SJSwarm wrote:As long as you go back and read the Jonathan Martin thread where you defended Incognito and said there was no proof he did anything wrong, and stop saying racist stuff, and stop thinking child abuse is funny. And no, of course you don't keep Gurley.

Elma and I got into a big argument IIRC.
Yet subsequent evidence leaves me forced to admit Martin had a point. I'm not beyond revising my opinions when confronted with compelling evidence. No man should ever be. Ritchie is a domestic abuser. And the Raiders hired a serial woman beater as their line coach.

I think we can agree no owner has any scruples when it comes to personnel moves. Eh?