Megalodon
Sand$: 19,680.86
Not really anything to do with anything, but this popped up RT'd on my TL and thought id share it

From one masochistic fan to others.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,115.90
Yikes!!!

:lol:
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 204.60
rugger48 wrote:I guess you could, but everybody is going to know why there doing it. I’m not saying hes replaceable , but safety seems to be a position that’s not hard to find in free agency.

Hold my beer.
-Buccs fan

16 team league: PPR: Qb/rb/wr1/wr2/wr3/te/flex1/flex2
QB: Eli Manning, Glennon
RB: Forte, CJ1ks, Andre Wills, Mckinnon, Hillman
WR: Marshall, Cruz, Wayne, Nelson
TE: Jimmy Graham, Ebron, Chase Ford
KICK: McManus
DEF: HOU, TB
Megalodon
Sand$: 43,889.48
I mean, yeah... there were a lot of good safeties in this years FA class, but they all got paid too.
Sand$: 114,471.06
und2006 wrote:I mean, yeah... there were a lot of good safeties in this years FA class, but they all got paid too.

They did? Only 6 don't have out's after this year and none of them are over 30. And there's a good argument there are still some quality ones available.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 392.98
trade diggs

This offense doesn't need two
Megalodon

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,498.44
Trade Diggs and start Treadwell. Today's NFL a team doesn't need more than one receiver.
Megalodon
Sand$: 36,932.92
Elmagister wrote:Trade Diggs and start Treadwell. Today's NFL a team doesn't need more than one receiver.

Yup. Trade Digg's and load up on cheap RB. Smash mouth your way to wins. Proven.

HammerHead Shark
anyone notice what happened after the Vikings stopped passing last year ?
Supreme Megalodon
Vision wrote:anyone notice what happened after the Vikings stopped passing last year ?

They lost 4 of their last 7, but they never really stopped passing.

In their victories, cousins had:
28 attempts.

In their loses:

48 in their tie.

It's not an issue of passing is bad. It's an issue of they pass a lot when they're behind. If you're passing 50+ times, something is wrong.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,761.22
O line fell apart and the schedule got more difficult.

Cutting Smith and trading Diggs are the two dumbest things I've read and I've read Care Bears meet Tranzformers fanfic erotica.
Megalodon
TheJayCutlers wrote:Care Bears meet Tranzformers fanfic erotica.

- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
:lol:
HammerHead Shark
doesnt matter which WR, diggs or thiellen - im just saying thiellen is better

any way

By ANDY BENOIT December 11, 2018
It was just a bad marriage, and as is so often the case, it was no one’s fault, really. Mike Zimmer, a defensive-minded head coach, wanted to run the ball. His new offensive coordinator, John DeFilippo, a young and innovative aerial designer, wanted to throw it. This appeared to create at least a subtle tension early in the season, which grew and became public as losses piled up.

DeFilippo’s reasoning for a pass-heavy approach made sense. Minnesota’s weak interior O-line struggles to get movement on the ground. Instead of ramming it inside, why not feature quicker throws underneath and to the perimeter, where star receivers Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs, and even tailback Dalvin Cook, thrive?

The problem is Zimmer’s desires also made sense. Last season the Vikings ran the ball 31.3 times a game, second-most in the league only to Jacksonville. They weren’t particularly good at running—with a middling O-line and unimaginative Latavius Murray they averaged 3.9 yards per attempt, 23rd in the league—but to a coach like Zimmer, that’s not necessarily the point. It’s about controlling the game’s flow.

Still, in today’s NFL, your running game is only as effective as the passing game you build off it. A complaint you could issue about DeFilippo is that not enough of the Vikings’ aerial concepts derived from their ground concepts, especially given how quarterback Kirk Cousins thrived with run-and-pass integration in Washington. DeFilippo’s counter-argument, if he could issue one unfiltered, would be something along the lines of, I’m one of football’s more innovative route combination designers, this team spent a ton of money on a starting quarterback and has two superstar receivers. Let’s feature THAT first and foremost.

Then defense couldnt stop the pass when it came to shoot-outs so...

run the ball. idiots