Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 46,878.06
Elmagister wrote:I'll meet y'all in the middle and call it systemic discrimination.

i'm fully on board with that verbage, yes.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Great White Shark
Sand$: 124.20
I'm gonna call it Highlander IV The Whitening
Great White Shark
Sand$: 124.20
But in all seriousness, when teams willingly ignore exploring all possibilities of improvement as part of their goal of winning a championship it makes me question what their actual goal is.
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,867.24
getdownmmmkay wrote:
Elmagister wrote:I'll meet y'all in the middle and call it systemic discrimination.

its systemic racism whether you like saying the phrase or not.

Sand$: 116,074.16
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
getdownmmmkay wrote:

its systemic racism whether you like saying the phrase or not.

It isn't, but a segment of the population having their heels dug in stating that's what it is and inferring it is the lone problem increases the likelihood that no progress will be made.
Megalodon
It is and a segment of the population in denial and too scared to actually mouth the words is helping it persist.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,590.76
Ok, stop here.
The USA has the most defined and pro-litigation discriminatory legal system in the world.
If anyone is discriminated against in the US, there are multiple avenues through which to sue.
There is an entire industry dedicated to fighting discrimination in the US.
Anybody claiming discrimination has an army of liberal lawyers at their disposal, with which to seek reparation.
Systemic racism is a red herring. It’s a false argument, in this country,
Megalodon
Cadence calls wrote:Ok, stop here.
The USA has the most defined and pro-litigation discriminatory legal system in the world.
If anyone is discriminated against in the US, there are multiple avenues through which to sue.
Anybody claiming discrimination has an army of liberal lawyers at their disposal, with which to seek reparation.

Your having a laugh right?

Sand$: 116,074.16
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:It is and a segment of the population in denial and too scared to actually mouth the words is helping it persist.

Adam Gase hiring his father-in-law Joe Vitt as a 'consultant' after being out of football for 5 years is racist.
After getting canned in Miami and hired in New York Gase, again, hiring his father-in-law as a LB coach (it's now been 7 years), is racist.
Gase hiring the guy (Gregg Williams) his father-in-law was (allegedly) in cahoots with during Bountygate is racist.
Williams insisting on the Jets also hiring his son Blake, who he made the Browns DC when he was interim HC, is racist.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,573.10

At least those of us who have dishes in this thread can agree you're an ignorant troll.
Great White Shark
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:

Your having a laugh right?

Nope, I’m not.
If anyone wants to sue for discrimination in the US, i encourage them to do so.
We have the single most granular anti discrimination laws in the world.
If any prospective NFL employee, for example, wants to sue over discrimination he/she would likely win a settlement.
Is getting paid off to settle, systemic discrimination? If it is, it’s working out fine in terms of monetary compensation for the plaintiffs.
Legally, no. There isn’t systemic discrimination. Whatever discrimination that does exist is usually settled in the plaintiffs favor.
Your results may vary.
Great White Shark
I do appreciate the troll tag, though.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,573.10
Cadence calls wrote:I do appreciate the troll tag, though.

You applied it to yourself multiple times. I'd block you if you weren't in a league with me.
Great White Shark
I love you too.
Sand$: 43,001.89
OarChambo wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:It is and a segment of the population in denial and too scared to actually mouth the words is helping it persist.

Adam Gase hiring his father-in-law Joe Vitt as a 'consultant' after being out of football for 5 years is racist.
After getting canned in Miami and hired in New York Gase, again, hiring his father-in-law as a LB coach (it's now been 7 years), is racist.
Gase hiring the guy (Gregg Williams) his father-in-law was (allegedly) in cahoots with during Bountygate is racist.
Williams insisting on the Jets also hiring his son Blake, who he made the Browns DC when he was interim HC, is racist.

You have to be purposely missing the point of this discussion as you keep trotting out the same comment over and over again. Please tell me you are because if not, yikes.