Megalodon
Sand$: 53,029.64
Really hoping Gordon comes back in the next couple of weeks and gets close to his normal workload.
I don't see how he doesn't once he's back up to game speed, maybe after a couple weeks or something.

Ekeler looked really good Weeks 1 and 2 and he'll probably smash here in Week 4 with Miami being atrocious. But, IMO, did not look very good this past week (Week 3). Not sure if the heavy workload is wearing him down or what, just how I thought he looked. Maybe I'm wrong.
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,116.96
Sorry for not reading 22 pages to see if this has already been discussed:

What's the consensus value being put on Gordon when he returns? He's still looking to get paid. I have no reason to believe he won't attempt to ball out any chance he gets. Does he get the workload to give him that opportunity to be a top 10 RB rest of season?

Any news on the game shape he's in? Was he training in Cabo with Zeke?
Megalodon
Renegade wrote:Sorry for not reading 22 pages to see if this has already been discussed:

What's the consensus value being put on Gordon when he returns? He's still looking to get paid. I have no reason to believe he won't attempt to ball out any chance he gets. Does he get the workload to give him that opportunity to be a top 10 RB rest of season?

Any news on the game shape he's in? Was he training in Cabo with Zeke?

No news, but I have to imagine the Chargers are fine with using him as much as possible as well since he won't be with the team any longer. Ekeler will still be involved as well though, he's not going to get all of the touches. But, don't see why he couldn't be Top-10 RB, right?

No news on his training or shape that I know. One would have to assume he's kept himself in shape and the team might ease him in over a couple of weeks before he's back to a full workload. While they don't necessarily care if he gets hurt and doesn't finish the season, they also don't want him hurt before he can help the team.

Just my $.02.
Sand$: 40,457.03
Jc, you shouldn’t have responded

I would have made renegade read the 22 pages and gave us a 4 paragraph summary with citations
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
He hasn't exactly been a beacon of health. If he comes back and there's tons of positive news that he's going to be a workhorse, I'd see what people would be willing to trade for him. If he isn't working out like Zeke did (he's also not as athletic as him), I can see some pulled hammies happening.
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:Jc, you shouldn’t have responded

I would have made renegade read the 22 pages and gave us a 4 paragraph summary with citations

Hahahaha
Or gone off on a tangent about how you're upset about this thread being bumped, leading to 2-3 pages of random posts for no reason. :D
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,461.50
Trade Saquon now for Gordon?

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Megalodon
sctroyfan wrote:Trade Saquon now for Gordon?

Getting Saquan or Gordon?
If you could get Saquan I'd 100% do that.
Megalodon
sctroyfan wrote:Trade Saquon now for Gordon?

I wouldn't trade away Barkley if that's what you mean. Gordon may not be back until Week 10/11. Barkley may be back before then and he isn't at risk to get injured again given the type of injury he has (assuming they don't rush him back way too soon). Obviously, Barkley>Gordon when both are on the field, so it's an easy no from me.
Barkley is at risk if/when they rush him back

I still wouldn’t make that trade though until we knew for sure he’s coming back
Jcb890 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Jc, you shouldn’t have responded

Hahahaha
Or gone off on a tangent about how you're upset about this thread being bumped, leading to 2-3 pages of random posts for no reason. :D

That’s the third paragraph in his report
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:Barkley is at risk if/when they rush him back

I still wouldn’t make that trade though until we knew for sure he’s coming back

Let me elaborate/clarify more. He's at less risk for injuring his ankle again if it's treated properly than Gordon is for soft-tissue injuries coming back from his holdout.
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,116.96
If you're sitting on Gordon, do you trade him for guys like Fournette, Chubb, Jacobs, Kerryon, Carson?

IMO, his upside is better than all these guys (minus Chubb, but I have no faith Kitchens knows WTH he's doing)...so you stand pat?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,926.78
I'd take Chubb and Jacobs for sure.

Might take Carson (depends on individual league needs).

I wouldn't roster Fournette or Kerryon in the first place.
Megalodon
Renegade wrote:If you're sitting on Gordon, do you trade him for guys like Fournette, Chubb, Jacobs, Kerryon, Carson?

IMO, his upside is better than all these guys (minus Chubb, but I have no faith Kitchens knows WTH he's doing)...so you stand pat?

I'd trade Gordon for Chubb.
Are we talking trading Gordon today as an unknown? If so, any of those guys have more current value and would be a fine trade.
Doesn't mean that when Gordon comes back he doesn't have more value than those others guys. But, that's the gamble.