Megalodon
Sand$: 10,116.96
I've been offered Gordon for Fournette straight up in one league. Shallow league...8-team, 2QB, 2 flex spots, PPR...and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with that offer...

I own him in 2 other leagues...just wanted to gauge what the shark was doing with him. I understand it all depends on your situation, league dynamics, etc...
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,812.86
Like is Fournette an upgrade to your RBs/Flex?

I say the same about Kerryon.

Obviously if you have a hole, then almost anyone can fill it.

If you just have a depression then meh, why put shoot in it?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,436.36
Jcb890 wrote:
sctroyfan wrote:Trade Saquon now for Gordon?

Getting Saquan or Gordon?
If you could get Saquan I'd 100% do that.

Trade Saquon away for Gordon...

My thinking being that Barkley might miss up to 8 weeks and Gordon could be playing in 2.. At 1-2 with a few other issues not sure I can hold out 8 weeks or even 6.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Megalodon
QB: Deshawn, Kyler, J.Allen, D.Jones
RB: CMC, Jacobs, D.Will/McCoy
WR: Thomas, Evans, DJ Moore, L.Fitz, S.Shepard
TE: Engram, Waller

Right now I'm starting Waller in one of my flex spots...in PPR, have no choice (and I'm good with that)...but this is the 1st time I've ever played in an 8-team shallow league...so I'm often 2nd guessing my moves. Especially when players like Kenyan Drake are in the WW.

I'm 2-1 and top scorer in the league my alot...which makes me want to sit on Gordon and his upside
Megalodon
The guy offering me fournette straight up also has McLaurin, making me think about offering a 2fer...he seems to be pressing for Gordon cuz he owns Ekeler
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,598.80
Great White Shark
Yep...

The smoke seems to have kindled up a fire!

Week 5 Gordon here we go!!!
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,039.64
This just in from the future, Gordon pulled a labia in his first game back, out indefinitely.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Sand$: 40,432.89
NFL Media's Ian Rapoport reports Melvin Gordon will report to the Chargers tomorrow but will not play Week 4 against the Dolphins.
Gordon's holdout is reportedly ending, but there's not enough time for him to get up to speed for a quick turnaround ahead of Week 4. Gordon should be considered questionable for Week 5, and it's unclear how much the Chargers will use him right off the bat. Austin Ekeler and Justin Jackson did an admirable job filling in for the Chargers' workhorse, so Ekeler should have, at worst, the same role he had last year when he was seeing around 10 touches per game. Gordon has RB1 upside if he can get back his 2017 and 2018 workloads, though that may take a few games as it did with Ezekiel Elliott.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,356.20
Damn, I am going against Ekeler this week. Hope this somehow negatively affects his play, but I am sure he will go off on me in a big divisional game for 1st place.

Gordon is going to beast, IMO. He is playing for that big contract, and to prove the doubters wrong.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
bluemist wrote:Damn, I am going against Ekeler this week. Hope this somehow negatively affects his play, but I am sure he will go off on me in a big divisional game for 1st place.

Gordon is going to beast, IMO. He is playing for that big contract, and to prove the doubters wrong.

God I hope so.

My trade of Luck for Gordon in the preseason is going to look so good if it actually pays off this season :)
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,039.64
bluemist wrote:He is playing for that big contract, and to prove the doubters wrong.

He has doubters in the first place because he's not elite.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Great White Shark
SJSwarm wrote:
bluemist wrote:He is playing for that big contract, and to prove the doubters wrong.

He doesn't have to convince fantasy owners. He just has to convince one GM that he's worth a 15M contract.
Sand$: 40,432.89
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,356.20
ubertaco wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:

He doesn't have to convince fantasy owners. He just has to convince one GM that he's worth a 15M contract.

I agree with both of you guys here.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.