Sand$: 42,329.13
QB-
Mitch Trubisky MFLADP QB17
Mitchapalooza or Mitchapoop-poopza? Thank, thank you, I'm here all night, tip your waitress.

RB -
David Montgomery RB21
Tarik Cohen RB28

WR -
Allen Robinson WR30
Anthony Miller WR51
Riley Ridley WR96

TE -
Trey Burton TE14

Bears DEF ADP1
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,841.66
Montgomery getting a lot of good buzz and he's on my watch list.

I'll probably have some Allen Robinson shares at that price.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,923.40
D Mont will rise by the time I hit my redraft (after ppl who don't watch Big12 football see him) but would be nice there.

DST too rich for my blood. They will regress. They were VERY lucky on the injury front last season and got a LOT of good bounces.

Mitch, if healthy all season could go 3,500+ passing, and will still take off running if need be.

Cohen will be less involved in rushing but still dangerous in receiving.

Hopefully Burton will be what we were hoping he would be last year.

I'm looking for A Miller at a good price. He has 7 touchdowns last season with one arm.

Sand$: 115,518.50
Mitch, he's a polarizing one.

Cohen valued as a rb2.5, much more appropriate than that rb1 talk a few months ago ;-)
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,756.56
What are we making of Trey Burton this year ? While he had respectable numbers last year I kinda feel he should have done more in that offense.

In all my mocks Cohen is going a few spots ahead of James White and well ahead of guys like Jerick Mckinnon I'm just not sure about that.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 31,941.58
I like Montgomery, Cohen, Robinson and Miller at those prices.
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:What are we making of Trey Burton this year ? While he had respectable numbers last year I kinda feel he should have done more in that offense.

In all my mocks Cohen is going a few spots ahead of James White and well ahead of guys like Jerick Mckinnon I'm just not sure about that.

For me it's less about Burton and more about can others behind him be better. Burton is a weapon, but isnt going to be used consistently.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,457.94
David Montgomery is the player at those ADP's with the most upside by a wide margin in my opinion. ARob has some wiggle room too, injuries slowed him last year but the targets were there. When healthy he was scoring in the late teens for WR's last year.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,006.48
ross3650 wrote:D Mont will rise by the time I hit my redraft (after ppl who don't watch Big12 football see him) but would be nice there.

Is the hype on him legit? I've watched the film, and hes' definitely a very polished RB. But those metrics, and the fact that I saw him being caught from behind constantly have me very hesitant to make the leap in Dyno's.

Someone just traded Guice + the 1.08 for the right to draft him at 1.03 in one of my leagues.... that's an overpay, right?

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,173.92
zuggyawesome wrote:
ross3650 wrote:D Mont will rise by the time I hit my redraft (after ppl who don't watch Big12 football see him) but would be nice there.

Is the hype on him legit? I've watched the film, and hes' definitely a very polished RB. But those metrics, and the fact that I saw him being caught from behind constantly have me very hesitant to make the leap in Dyno's.

Someone just traded Guice + the 1.08 for the right to draft him at 1.03 in one of my leagues.... that's an overpay, right?

Sure seems so, but he might have just heard about the Guice hammy issue and was ready to cut bait. Is hard to wait for guys starting out of the gate injury plagued sometimes.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,923.40
zuggyawesome wrote:

Yeah. Not sure I'm expecting the second coming of Matt Forte, pure production wise. given Nagy's compulsion for spreading the ball around. He's a very nice back. Patient, taking the extra stutter steps. Probably lending to your observation of "getting caught from behind". That seems primarily to come when there's imminent contact in front of him by a secondary defender, and a LB catches him.

I am thinking from a "I'll be very interested at a low end RB2 price" in a re-draft perspective.

I don't do dyno, so couldn't speak to that so well.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 31,941.58
Guice's value isn't what it used to be, between the initial injury, post surgery issues and sharing carries on a bad team with Adrian Peterson.
Last edited by Elmagister on Sat 07.13.2019, 21:30, edited 1 time in total.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,006.48
ross3650 wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:

Yeah. Not sure I'm expecting the second coming of Matt Forte, pure production wise. given Nagy's compulsion for spreading the ball around. He's a very nice back. Patient, taking the extra stutter steps. Probably lending to your observation of "getting caught from behind". That seems primarily to come when there's imminent contact in front of him by a secondary defender, and a LB catches him.

I am thinking from a "I'll be very interested at a low end RB2 price" in a re-draft perspective.

I don't do dyno, so couldn't speak to that so well.

He gets caught from behind because he's slow lol. I'll give him credit for creating the opening for a foot race, though.

I just can't shake the feeling that Mike Davis is going to play more than people expect. He can't handle a full workload, but he's a similarly talented runner in my opinion.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,692.36
4.59 40 will get you caught from behind a lot more in the NFL.

Not a complete dealbreaker, though. Combine speed and padded speed can be 2 entirely different things.
I dont think Davis impacts Montgomery. I think Nagy has a pitch count in mind for Montgomery. If he's above that pace then he will deploy Davis more. Similarly with Davis-Cohen.