Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,857.60
mstrbass2000 wrote:im long on montgomery at pick 4.02 as well took 3 backs first 4 picks

1.barkley
2.mike evans
3.damien williams
4,montgomery

Great start. Is that 10 or 12 team?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,081.42
Tacks652 wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:im long on montgomery at pick 4.02 as well took 3 backs first 4 picks

1.barkley
2.mike evans
3.damien williams
4,montgomery

Great start. Is that 10 or 12 team?

12 tm ppr snake draft

ps got montgomery 4.11 not 4.02
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 594.34
Brilliant insight but he didn't go far enough.
Round 3 :David Montgomery - Zeke and Gordon are only holding out because they know after this season their value is going down after this season. They recognize true greatness and know Monty is going to revolutionize the running back position. They are going to get rid of the 5 year HOF waiting period for Monty and try to vote him in while he is still active.

Round 4: Riley RIdley - His older brother wishes he could run routes and catch balls like Riley. Will easily average over 100 catches per season.

Round 6: 2/3 of the earth is covered by water and the rest is covered by Duke Shelley. (Okay even I can say that with a straight face).

BTW - Other than my projections - I was giving you my true analysis of the Bears. If you disagree with any of my points I would be interested in hearing what you think I got wrong.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,548.86
Not at all. Here was mine from page one

ross3650 wrote:D Mont will rise by the time I hit my redraft (after ppl who don't watch Big12 football see him) but would be nice there.

DST too rich for my blood. They will regress. They were VERY lucky on the injury front last season and got a LOT of good bounces.

Mitch, if healthy all season could go 3,500+ passing, and will still take off running if need be.

Cohen will be less involved in rushing but still dangerous in receiving.

Hopefully Burton will be what we were hoping he would be last year.

I'm looking for A Miller at a good price. He has 7 touchdowns last season with one arm.

The only reason Montgomery didn't rise is because Nagy largely kept him hidden away.
Last edited by ross3650 on Tue 08.27.2019, 20:30, edited 1 time in total.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,643.16
I took Montgomery in the 4th as my rb 1 in the NFL Challenge. Probably crazy. I wanted to take Aaron Jones, but couldn't bring myself to do it. Coulda had Devonta Freeman as well.

I take too many risks in most of my drafts, but playing it safe to end up in 2nd - 11th place isn't for me.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 594.34
tsbgrayghost wrote:I took Montgomery in the 4th as my rb 1 in the NFL Challenge. Probably crazy. I wanted to take Aaron Jones, but couldn't bring myself to do it.

I personally would have taken Jones over Montgomery. They don't stack the box against Rogers and I expect him to be a solid RB1. He is a slight injury risk but I think he will be awesome. I really hope I am wrong as both a Bears fan and Montgomery owner.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,548.86
As I am seeing where we took Montgomery, it's more interesting about ADP versus where you're slotted in the draft, relative to how much you want "A specific guy".

I took him as the RB 17 in my draft @ 4.02 (versus his consensus RB 21/22 range)

23 total RBs were taken by the time it got back to me @ 5.09.

The 22nd and 23rd were Ingram and Mack (YUCK) (and Jones before them).

The 24th and 25th were Drake and White (then Sony) YUCK!

I'll take the slight reach to get my guy.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,126.86

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams