Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,078.22
I don’t like either one of them very much.
Hope that helps.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,095.42
I hate Mich St.

I hate losers.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,289.20
getdownmmmkay wrote:
ubertaco wrote:
getdownmmmkay wrote:your opinion that stafford is a garbage QB is supported by statistical evidence?

Look, I know the Stafford apologists are going to blame everything other than Stafford for the fact the Lions have been basically terrible the entire time he's been there.

He's still a garbage QB though. Don't take it too personally. Most NFL QBs are garbage, it's incredibly difficult to be good at playing QB in the NFL.

As I said though, so that we don't get side tracked, he's a perfectly average fantasy QB. Just like Cousins is.

So, no. No statistical evidence. Got it.

You can look at the Lions W/L record yourself.

For fantasy you can look at where Stafford ranks year in and year out.

It's not really a difficult thing to do.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,129.10
no problem with Stafford or the lions. I just think minny has a better identity going into this year then the lions, if that makes sense. If Stafford finished the season above 30 tds and 4000+ yards I wouldn’t fall out of my chair. I just think the lions have a lot of talent that needs to prove themselves, and it’s possible they do.

The talent in minny just sways this convo too much for me.
Great White Shark
rugger48 wrote:no problem with Stafford or the lions. I just think minny has a better identity going into this year then the lions, if that makes sense. If Stafford finished the season above 30 tds and 4000+ yards I wouldn’t fall out of my chair. I just think the lions have a lot of talent that needs to prove themselves, and it’s possible they do.

You two should make a wager.
The talent in minny just sways this convo too much for me.
Supreme Megalodon
It’s a sad day if I have to fix a lawyers quotes. Your to smart for this life hawk, move on change the world. Jk

Edit: it’s a sad day if I have to fix anything .
Great White Shark
rugger48 wrote:It’s a sad day if I have to fix a lawyers quotes. Your to smart for this life hawk, move on change the world. Jk

Me not quote good.
Supreme Megalodon
hawkdogger wrote:
rugger48 wrote:It’s a sad day if I have to fix a lawyers quotes. Your to smart for this life hawk, move on change the world. Jk

Me not quote good.

Me like to poop
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,846.92
SJSwarm wrote:B) Rivers>>>Stafford>>>>>>>>>>>Cousins. Cousins is trash. Your tiers are wonky if you have those guys together. I trust Rivers more than Stafford until the Lions get rid of their garbage coach, but I'll still take Stafford in 2019 100 times out of 100 over Cousins.

I've been targeting Cousins in Dynasty Superflexes. I don't think he's a great QB, but in fantasy... give me the QB throwing to Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs (both of which have recently signed contract extensions), is heavily invested in the QB, and the team has allocated resources into the O-line and auxiliary weapons.

Give me Cousins over Stafford 10 out of 10 times.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Change my mind , I take Stafford .

:lol:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,761.22
zuggyawesome wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:B) Rivers>>>Stafford>>>>>>>>>>>Cousins. Cousins is trash. Your tiers are wonky if you have those guys together. I trust Rivers more than Stafford until the Lions get rid of their garbage coach, but I'll still take Stafford in 2019 100 times out of 100 over Cousins.

I've been targeting Cousins in Dynasty Superflexes. I don't think he's a great QB, but in fantasy... give me the QB throwing to Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs (both of which have recently signed contract extensions), is heavily invested in the QB, and the team has allocated resources into the O-line and auxiliary weapons.

This is the answer. Cousins is purely average and likely worse than that but he has an improved offensive line and the best receiver duo in the league.
Great White Shark
rugger48 wrote:Change my mind , I take Stafford .

:lol:

I'll do it in 5 words:

Immobile. QB.

Run. First. Offense.

:thumbright:

Great White Shark
TheJayCutlers wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:

This is the answer. Cousins is purely average and likely worse than that but he has an improved offensive line and the best receiver duo in the league.

To add to this hopefully the o line coach doesn't die 4 weeks before the season opener and hopefully the defensive Captain doesn't have a mental breakdown mid season to derail things further.
Great White Shark
TheJayCutlers wrote:
To add to this hopefully the o line coach doesn't die 4 weeks before the season opener and hopefully the defensive Captain doesn't have a mental breakdown mid season to derail things further.

Their O-line was also decimated by injury last season; Cousins had the worst pass protection in the NFL according to playerprofiler.. immobile QB + Swiss cheese O-line is not a recipe for success. The fact that Cousins finished as a top 10 QB despite that is a testament to just how good this receiving core is. He has a lot of upside this season.. and I'd honestly rather have him over Rivers by a fair margin (LAC offense had the 3rd slowest pace of any team in the NFL last season which limits passing volume-- all things being equal-- I'd choose Rivers... but Cousins has the more passer friendly offense + the stronger supporting cast).

Great White Shark
zuggyawesome wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:

Their O-line was also decimated by injury last season; Cousins had the worst pass protection in the NFL according to playerprofiler.. immobile QB + Swiss cheese O-line is not a recipe for success. The fact that Cousins finished as a top 10 QB despite that is a testament to just how good this receiving core is. He has a lot of upside this season.. and I'd honestly rather have him over Rivers by a fair margin (LAC offense had the 3rd slowest pace of any team in the NFL last season which limits passing volume-- all things being equal-- I'd choose Rivers... but Cousins has the more passer friendly offense + the stronger supporting cast).

Agreed.