Megalodon
Posts: 19124
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 20,509.66
getdownmmmkay wrote:Loins just cut Riddick.

Wonder how much that bumps up Kerryons ADP
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 35583
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006
Sand$: 46,214.56
I'd say well over 60 catches is very much realistic
_______________________________________

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Great White Shark
Posts: 7624
Joined: Wed Jul 4, 2007
Sand$: 45,833.72
adp on kj should rise to mid 2nd rd pick now
Great White Shark
Posts: 7624
Joined: Wed Jul 4, 2007
Sand$: 45,833.72
theo riddick would fit in tampa bay
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 59337
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 25,362.22
mstrbass2000 wrote:theo riddick would fit in tampa bay

They don't need him. They have younger versions.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 49293
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 40,936.73
Just fast track him to New England. They’ll find a spot for him
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 1775
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010
Sand$: 3,736.44
I'm not a big handcuff guy, but a combo of Kerryon and CJ Anderson would be nice to have in this run heavy offense. CJA is still super cheap.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21236
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012
Sand$: 52,079.30
endzoneview wrote:Just fast track him to New England. They’ll find a spot for him

I guess, but the RB's are already a bit crowded.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 35583
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006
Sand$: 46,214.56
Hockenson. Every single day he gets a mention for a play or plays made. He's the real deal. Also, loins are legit four deep at TE and have been using them regularly in the passing game. Figuring out this scheme and where the targets are going headed into week one is gonna be difficult or impossible. I'd only take a loins WR or TE in redrafts if you feel like you're getting value on the board at that point. I damn sure wouldn't reach for anyone.
_______________________________________

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6937
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 24,067.64
getdownmmmkay wrote:Hockenson. Every single day he gets a mention for a play or plays made. He's the real deal. Also, loins are legit four deep at TE and have been using them regularly in the passing game. Figuring out this scheme and where the targets are going headed into week one is gonna be difficult or impossible. I'd only take a loins WR or TE in redrafts if you feel like you're getting value on the board at that point. I damn sure wouldn't reach for anyone.



Can Hockenson be a TE1? This year?
Great White Shark
Posts: 2342
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004
Sand$: 5,398.24
When was the last viable rookie TE in fantasy? When was there a relevant TE from Detroit?
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 59337
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 25,362.22
db45655 wrote:When was the last viable rookie TE in fantasy? When was there a relevant TE from Detroit?

Evan Engram.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 28878
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 79,080.00
hawkdogger wrote:
getdownmmmkay wrote:Hockenson. Every single day he gets a mention for a play or plays made. He's the real deal. Also, loins are legit four deep at TE and have been using them regularly in the passing game. Figuring out this scheme and where the targets are going headed into week one is gonna be difficult or impossible. I'd only take a loins WR or TE in redrafts if you feel like you're getting value on the board at that point. I damn sure wouldn't reach for anyone.



Can Hockenson be a TE1? This year?



Yes, but the standard for te 1 in fantasy isn’t that high. I mean he could end up finishing as the 12th best te.

I’m not saying he won’t finish higher than 12th, he could easily finish in the top 12.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6937
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 24,067.64
Thank you!
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 35583
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006
Sand$: 46,214.56
He could, but again, I wouldn't draft him until or unless you felt he had value on the board.

Dynasty? I'd reach without hesitation
_______________________________________

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian