Megalodon
Sand$: 22,937.36
Are you as worried at Dante Pettis as i am? I was high on him coming into this year but hes been a disappointment so far.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Sand$: 23,221.70
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Are you as worried at Dante Pettis as i am? I was high on him coming into this year but hes been a disappointment so far.

Yes. I have a feeling he’s not going to be physical enough. From what I saw Hurd and Samuel were just miles better. But it was only preseason.
Lundy Love wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Are you as worried at Dante Pettis as i am? I was high on him coming into this year but hes been a disappointment so far.

Yes. I have a feeling he’s not going to be physical enough. From what I saw Hurd and Samuel were just miles better. But it was only preseason.

I moved him down too. May move him down more.

Also. I should be editing instead of replying to myself.

Updated with handcuffs
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,095.80
I like it
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 673.60
Need the Kittys help. I'm in a twelve team, keep two PPR league where Mahomes is locked as one of my keepers. I have the 9th pick and need to pick one of OBJ, Gurley or Mixon as my other keeper. As most of the best RBs are kept, I'd likely be looking at K Johnson or Freeman as my RB1. TOps WRs when I pick, possibly K Allen or Evans type make it to 9 but probably be looking at like Cooper or the Min WRs.

SO OBJ, Gurley or Mixon??
wazink wrote:Need the Kittys help. I'm in a twelve team, keep two PPR league where Mahomes is locked as one of my keepers. I have the 9th pick and need to pick one of OBJ, Gurley or Mixon as my other keeper. As most of the best RBs are kept, I'd likely be looking at K Johnson or Freeman as my RB1. TOps WRs when I pick, possibly K Allen or Evans type make it to 9 but probably be looking at like Cooper or the Min WRs.

I would keep Gurley. The Bengals line is horrible and with or
Without AJ Green mixon is not gonna find the room he had last year
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 673.60
Lundy Love wrote:
wazink wrote:Need the Kittys help. I'm in a twelve team, keep two PPR league where Mahomes is locked as one of my keepers. I have the 9th pick and need to pick one of OBJ, Gurley or Mixon as my other keeper. As most of the best RBs are kept, I'd likely be looking at K Johnson or Freeman as my RB1. TOps WRs when I pick, possibly K Allen or Evans type make it to 9 but probably be looking at like Cooper or the Min WRs.

Thanks Kitty. Just curious, no love for OBJ? He just feels safest of the three.
wazink wrote:
Lundy Love wrote:

Thanks Kitty. Just curious, no love for OBJ? He just feels safest of the three.

I do have him higher but I have feeling that your RBs will suffer. If you think you can get decent RB coverage you can keep Beckam
Mako Shark
Need the Kitty's help.

I am in a 12 team PPR league. I have the 12th pick. The elite rb's will be gone. Do I go wr wr, wr qb, look at a te like Kelcie? What would you do?
Grid Iron G wrote:Need the Kitty's help.

I am in a 12 team PPR league. I have the 12th pick. The elite rb's will be gone. Do I go wr wr, wr qb, look at a te like Kelcie? What would you do?

I Just usually pick the best and safest player in the first two rounds no matter where I pick them. Except I would not pick a TE there. It makes it too difficult to build a well balanced team
Mako Shark
Lundy Love wrote:
Grid Iron G wrote:Need the Kitty's help.

I Just usually pick the best and safest player in the first two rounds no matter where I pick them. Except I would not pick a TE there. It makes it too difficult to build a well balanced team

Thank You
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 229.00
Kitty
Our draft is early this year. What is your gut feeling on Gordon and Zeke? Do they hold out. We are an auction league and I am sure Bell will have an effect on the bidding
Brittl wrote:Kitty
Our draft is early this year. What is your gut feeling on Gordon and Zeke? Do they hold out. We are an auction league and I am sure Bell will have an effect on the bidding

Gut feeling is all it is

Elliot returns before game 1.

Gordon sometime in the season.
Megalodon
Sand$: 47,730.07
Lundy Love wrote:
Brittl wrote:Kitty

Gut feeling is all it is

Elliot returns before game 1.

Gordon sometime in the season.

That's the exact question I came here to ask. I had to scroll through Brittl's posts to make sure he's not in my league.