Miles Sanders and Jordan Howard

Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,096.12
Sanders is getting some positive buzz in Philly camp now that he's back from hamstring tightness.

Even with Jordan Howard + Sproles there and the fact that Philly seems to prefer the committee approach, the current 7th round ADP on Sanders seems well worth the price of admission given his talent and the offense he plays in.

I'd be okay with a slow start to the season for him as my RB3 or RB4 with hopes that he ramps it up as the season goes on. Kid has so much more juice and quickness than Howard.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,471.78
I feel like the Philadelphia backfield is so watered down that I won't own any of them...

Howard, Sanders, Sproles, Clement, & Smallwood will all get work at some point IMO.. He's being drafted before Freeman... I'll take Mattison if I'm eyeing a time share with possible late season upside.. At least Minn lost 50% of the carries inside the 10 and 40% of the overall total available due to player departures.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 74,633.78
You will drop him before he’s useful
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,470.18
It seems like he could be what Sony Michel was last year. Good offense, clustered backfield, but the best runner of the group. I've been taking him in the 8th-9th in best ball drafts and really happy with the value there.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,623.62
In Dynasty? He's my 1.01

In Redraft? Probably better off on the waiver wire unless you're in a really deep league. I think there's a good chance they run Howard into the ground since he's only on contract for 1 year, and Sanders is a bit of a raw prospect... he's superbly talented physically, but mentally I don't think he got the attention he needed because Saquon was the clear back ahead of him for 3 years in college.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,096.12
It all depends on roster size. Honestly, in my leagues I think 7th round is a steal and happy to have him as one of my 5-6 bench players because he has the upside for much more. Some players I'm happy to let sit there early in the year because of the upside they can be difference makers when it counts. I'll admit, it is realistic that he's mostly un-startable for 5-6 weeks though.

Waiver wire? Players with his talent and a legit chance at the majority of carries in a top 10 offense should not be on the waiver wire IMO.
Sand$: 40,451.73
What are you guys doing here in redrafts?

Holding another week?

Doesn't look too promising based on the time share and his performance.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,471.78
Yea did a search and posted in preseason gems... I wondering what folks are thinking. I feel like no one in Philadelphia can run the ball honestly. Howard actually averaged less a carry last night.. With all the injuries at wide receiver I want to hold for one more week. ATL averages 3.7 a carry against so it was expected with PHL not running well. This week Detroit is coming in with 5.2 a carry against so it will be telling. Week 1 he had a TD called back so I can see the light. Only problem is I'm burning a spot on my bench holding him. I find early season adds are very important to stock up on hot players.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
Last night was tough. Their whole offense was a MASH unit it seemed like. I'd still hold onto him as he is the best RB they have there. Only reason I'd drop him is if some news comes out about Wentz needing to be on the shelf for a bit.
Sand$: 40,451.73
This is the week for Sanders to show something, anything. He's been one of my biggest disappointments. I haven't seen Eagles games this year though so I can't tell how bad or well he's looking.

Has he been breaking off decent runs that have been negated by penalties? Has he been targeted in the passing game but Wentz has just missed him? These are questions I wish I had answers to. Since I won't be watching the Jets this week, I'll have to make time to watch a little of that Lions/Eagles game and find out for myself.

just reposting here
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,433.02
The NFL admitted to botching a penalty call on his week 1 TD. Refs don't screw that up and no one is thinking about dropping him. Take Aaron Rodgers' advice on this one.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,406.08
I agree with Endzo here, this is the week right ??.....right!

For context:"Miles Sanders has seen at least one extra defender in the box on 57.1% of his carries so far, tied with Kerryon Johnson for the highest rate in the league. Some context behind Sanders (2.5 YPC) and Johnson's (3.2 YPC)"

Source: Kevin Wheeler
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 310.76
endzoneview wrote:This is the week for Sanders to show something, anything. He's been one of my biggest disappointments. I haven't seen Eagles games this year though so I can't tell how bad or well he's looking.

Has he been breaking off decent runs that have been negated by penalties? Has he been targeted in the passing game but Wentz has just missed him? These are questions I wish I had answers to. Since I won't be watching the Jets this week, I'll have to make time to watch a little of that Lions/Eagles game and find out for myself.

just reposting here

Eagles fan here. He just hasn't looked good. He is VERY good at getting to the edge fast......but then just does nothing. Can't make guys miss, doesn't see or hit the holes, doesn't seem to have any burst or moves, struggling with protection, everything. Remember, he dealt with a hammy all summer. Maybe it's flared up again? who knows.
It sucks to see this team year after year have no running game, basically since McCoy got ran out of town. Blount and Ajayi were good enough the super bowl year, but nothing spectacular.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 310.76
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:I agree with Endzo here, this is the week right ??.....right!

For context:"Miles Sanders has seen at least one extra defender in the box on 57.1% of his carries so far, tied with Kerryon Johnson for the highest rate in the league. Some context behind Sanders (2.5 YPC) and Johnson's (3.2 YPC)"

Source: Kevin Wheeler

This means nothing considering the Eagles rotate backs nearly every other snap
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,565.14
Trying to find the stat, but saw a PFF tweet on reddit that he has ZERO broken tackles so far this year.