Miles Sanders and Jordan Howard

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,497.34
TheWizard wrote:The eagles just signed Ajayai. How much work is he gonna get, and should I drop Murray for him? I’m gonna have to drop fitzgerald for a TE since kittle probably won’t be playing.

He's probably just a contingency plan. It tells me Howard's out and Sanders is getting a shot at a bell cow workload.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,095.40
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:Shoottt....now I have a decision to make. I have Damian, Ekeler & Melvin in now, do I want to flex Myles vs NE coming off a bye??

NE with 2 weeks to prepare for Philly, are we really doing this ??? Asking for a friend! lol

PPR?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,096.12
Philly O-line is elite and eagles have been run heavy. Sanders should be a good play if Howard sits. Even with the tough matchup
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,721.94
endzoneview wrote:Darren Sproles to IR - hip flexor

Jordan Howard is dealing with a stinger and has not been cleared for contact.

The Eagles brought in Ajayi for a workout

I'm starting Sanders this week with Carson on a bye and it's shaping up for a huge workload against a Pats team that has been burned in back to back weeks on the ground. Of course Sanders most value comes in the passing game which works too because the Eagles should be trailing all game.

Thanks EZV. I'm with you on Carson. I was ready to have to roll the dice on Montgomery (Q) at RB2, but that's Sunday night. Might feel good about plugging Mild now.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,421.42
NautArch wrote:
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:Shoottt....now I have a decision to make. I have Damian, Ekeler & Melvin in now, do I want to flex Myles vs NE coming off a bye??

NE with 2 weeks to prepare for Philly, are we really doing this ??? Asking for a friend! lol

PPR?

Full point PPR / 6 point Tuddys :thumbright:
Great White Shark
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:
NautArch wrote:

PPR?

Full point PPR / 6 point Tuddys :thumbright:

I was gonna to question ekeler and Gordon...but KC. Dont think I'd start Myles over who you have.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,624.40
Howard’s been a solid play. This week doesn’t look good, but you could do worse.

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Great White Shark
Cadence calls wrote:Howard’s been a solid play. This week doesn’t look good, but you could do worse.

Howard may not play.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 329.96
Jay Ajayi backing up Sanders today
Great White Shark
Starting Sanders over Guice in standard and ppr today
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
NautArch wrote:Starting Sanders over Guice in standard and ppr today

Yeah, I think you have to. No Howard and Sanders is healthy, whereas we have no clue the workload Guice will get AND AP is starting.
Sand$: 40,589.95

Starting Bell, Sanders and Guice in a flex. Sitting Sony (full point PPR) so he’ll probably have that weird 60 yard, 4Td day
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,599.16
endzoneview wrote:

Starting Bell, Sanders and Guice in a flex. Sitting Sony (full point PPR) so he’ll probably have that weird 60 yard, 4Td day

Man I hope so. Had to start Sony in TPL cause of Carson and Jones’ byes

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Sand$: 40,589.95
Guice over Sony looks good so far

Let’s see what Miles can do
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86

Howard isn't cleared either. My opponent has Howard in his lineup so I grabbed Ajayi just in case. I don't expect much but there isn't much else for him on waivers