Miles Sanders and Jordan Howard

Tiger Shark
Sand$: 543.92
I don't think dropping Sanders makes you that much weaker at RB. You're probably looking at riding Edmonds (and maybe Murray) in the short term. But with Kerryon going to IR I think Johnson is a pretty clear cut improvement over Sanders. At worst he ends up in a timeshare similar to Sanders but his upside seems a lot higher.
Megalodon
Sand$: 46,071.57
Yup. I'd take Johnson over Sanders at this point. Maybe Walton, but I'm not as high on him than some others.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 543.92
Also not high on Walton. He has a decent shot at high volume (a lot depends on whether the Phins move Drake) but high volume on a historically bad team still might not be worth it. But again, when comparing it to Sanders, I think the ceiling may be higher. Plus the Dolphins schedule to close out the season isn't terrible.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
Sanders isn't getting much volume, I'll take the guy that touches the ball 15+ times on the worse team over the guy who can't run getting only 6 carries a game.
Sand$: 40,589.95
I don't even know why I'm keeping Miles on my roster. It feels like if I needed him I could find someone just as valuable on the waiver wire. (10 teamer)
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,421.42
endzoneview wrote:I don't even know why I'm keeping Miles on my roster. It feels like if I needed him I could find someone just as valuable on the waiver wire. (10 teamer)

I'm right there with you...12 team I'm not sure why I am keeping him other than my high hopes for him prior to drafting him.

I keep thinking....this is the week, it has to be this week! It ain't coming

If I need MYLES I feel I can plug and play JD McKissic or a Rashad Penny or KEKE all available on my wire and end up with same points and same risk reward.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 934.40
Yeah I keep thinking he’s gonna turn it around. He had so much promise. My fear is someone else picking him up and then going off like the last two players I dropped. Samuel and MVS. Granted I don’t think Samuel and MVS are sustainable and MVS score was on a fluky missed tackle. I didn’t go after Ty thinking it will be more of a 3 person committee and I think the lions may trade for drake. However I’d rather have him on my bench then try to get him via waivers. Basically will have to play one of them next week regardless. Eagles vs bears, where we all know Howard will want to prove a point or Walton vs Jets which should be a better shot at least of 6 points. Don’t like the vulture TD but not a deal breaker as sanders has only 1

2020 Show me Your TD’s champions
Alexander Mooseheads
Q Herbert
R J. Robinson, Eckler, Akers, Da. Johnson, Pollard, Moss
W Ridley, Di. Johnson, Woods, Galloday
T Kelce
K Sanders
D Saints, Rams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,096.12
This is a fun backfield that's starting to roll now.

Sanders hasn't lived up to fantasy expectations, but I think he's starting to find his groove and he's a big play waiting to happen every time he touches the ball.

Howard still the superior option. Both guys are valuable.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 234.26
Traded Mark ingram out for Howard after week 8. It did involve getting Chark for AJ green though. I preferred Eagles matchup against weaker run defenses ros (aside from patriots), and the change in opportunities for Howard.

16 team league: PPR: Qb/rb/wr1/wr2/wr3/te/flex1/flex2
QB: Eli Manning, Glennon
RB: Forte, CJ1ks, Andre Wills, Mckinnon, Hillman
WR: Marshall, Cruz, Wayne, Nelson
TE: Jimmy Graham, Ebron, Chase Ford
KICK: McManus
DEF: HOU, TB
Darren Sproles to IR - hip flexor

Jordan Howard is dealing with a stinger and has not been cleared for contact.

The Eagles brought in Ajayi for a workout

I'm starting Sanders this week with Carson on a bye and it's shaping up for a huge workload against a Pats team that has been burned in back to back weeks on the ground. Of course Sanders most value comes in the passing game which works too because the Eagles should be trailing all game.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,095.40
endzoneview wrote:Darren Sproles to IR - hip flexor

Jordan Howard is dealing with a stinger and has not been cleared for contact.

The Eagles brought in Ajayi for a workout

I'm starting Sanders this week with Carson on a bye and it's shaping up for a huge workload against a Pats team that has been burned in back to back weeks on the ground. Of course Sanders most value comes in the passing game which works too because the Eagles should be trailing all game.

Yeah, im thinking sanders over guice this week now. But still a toss-up.
I have to play both or sit one for Sony Michel but it’s a full point PPR

Sanders vs Guice - I’d go Sanders
Blue Shark
Sand$: 934.40
The eagles just signed Ajayai. How much work is he gonna get, and should I drop Murray for him? I’m gonna have to drop fitzgerald for a TE since kittle probably won’t be playing.

2020 Show me Your TD’s champions
Alexander Mooseheads
Q Herbert
R J. Robinson, Eckler, Akers, Da. Johnson, Pollard, Moss
W Ridley, Di. Johnson, Woods, Galloday
T Kelce
K Sanders
D Saints, Rams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,095.40
TheWizard wrote:The eagles just signed Ajayai. How much work is he gonna get, and should I drop Murray for him? I’m gonna have to drop fitzgerald for a TE since kittle probably won’t be playing.

I would NOT pick up Ajayi. Don't know how long howard is out, but sanders ain't bad. And Ajayi is. There's a reason no other team picked him up when they needed a RB.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,421.42
Shoottt....now I have a decision to make. I have Damian, Ekeler & Melvin in now, do I want to flex Myles vs NE coming off a bye??

NE with 2 weeks to prepare for Philly, are we really doing this ??? Asking for a friend! lol