Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,126.86
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Yea Greenlaw is doing a great job filling in. I think hes been the star of camp. Too bad his best position is WILL, Kwons spot. I like Kwon alot but Greenlaw is probably better in coverage and hes a solid tackler. "Nose for the ball"

To answer your question yes he will see the field...i wouldnt mind him taking over Malcolm Smith's snaps at SAM. Malcolm Smith is the worse...doesnt deserve the snaps he gets and always hurt.

Im not sure itll cheer you up, but the only difference i see between Smith & Kwon is health :(

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 23,396.20
Malcolm Smith was solid with SEA...but hes 30 now. Kwon is 25 in his prime.

Hard for me to compare them at 2 different positions but i think Kwon is way better.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Sand$: 40,094.27
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
Niners should have taken Allen over Bosa. :D
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,402.52
Markulous wrote:Niners should have taken Allen over Bosa. :D

"Bosa, the Busted Buckeye".

Seriously, I am still wondering why Bosa was anointed the top defensive pick last year. Even if Josh was not the best option, Williams looked like a slam dunk to me then, and nothing has changed IMO. Bosa is a great player, but guys with injury histories in college often seem to struggle with staying healthy in the league. I hope he gets right, as he is a fun player to watch.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
bluemist wrote:
Markulous wrote:Niners should have taken Allen over Bosa. :D

"Bosa, the Busted Buckeye".

Seriously, I am still wondering why Bosa was anointed the top defensive pick last year. Even if Josh was not the best option, Williams looked like a slam dunk to me then, and nothing has changed IMO. Bosa is a great player, but guys with injury histories in college often seem to struggle with staying healthy in the league. I hope he gets right, as he is a fun player to watch.

Yeah, I agree Williams seemed like a slam dunk, he was my #1 player pretty easily. I thought Arizona should have ran to the podium to get him. Then I thought the same thing for SFO when Arizona took Murray. Guess we'll see how well that will work out for those two teams.
Sand$: 40,094.27
Speaking Wednesday, GM John Lynch indicated Jerick McKinnon (knee) suffered another setback in his return to practice Tuesday.

McKinnon has attempted to return to practice twice this summer and has suffered setbacks both times. Lynch said, "Yesterday was not encouraging."

welp
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,126.86
endzoneview wrote:
Speaking Wednesday, GM John Lynch indicated Jerick McKinnon (knee) suffered another setback in his return to practice Tuesday.

McKinnon has attempted to return to practice twice this summer and has suffered setbacks both times. Lynch said, "Yesterday was not encouraging."

welp

Youch

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,951.88
god damn.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 28,648.90
let's say you're drafting a PPR auction this weekend. who do you spend more $ on, Pettis or Deebo? I mean, 1 month ago this was slam dunk Pettis. But now it appears Deebo may have the split end starting job locked up? Pettis is injured and playing into the 4th Q of preseason games?

Does Deebo actually have more value and should be drafted higher now?

Survivor of Antonio Brown's 48-point PPR day in two playoffs, week 15, 2015.
Megalodon
Pettis arrow is still pointing down imo. Hes in Shannahan's doghouse. Idk who to blame...maybe Shannahan is expecting too much from Pettis. Sucks to admit because i was all for the Pettis hype...hopefully this kid can succeed but he needs to step up his game.

Deebo on the other hand is the complete opposite...he's a dog and i believe he will be the leader of this wr group.

Breida has been the best offensive player so far...hes outplayed Coleman. If Breida stays healthy he could me the offensive mvp.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,039.88
I got Pettis at pick 134 last night. I think moving him down boreds was the appropriate move, but I think the masses have over-corrected.
Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:I got Pettis at pick 134 last night. I think moving him down boreds was the appropriate move, but I think the masses have over-corrected.

The masses expected him to be the #1...he hasnt showed he can be that. If they didn't draft him so high he would be on the bubble

Great White Shark
Sand$: 44,643.06
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,951.88
When do IR declaration in the NFL have to be made by?