The Darwin Thompson Theory

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 24,654.54
I don't think so. People were already calling him Westbrook.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,517.40
I mean Hyde isn't good, so it's not a great indicator.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 846.14
This is exactly why I like drafting early, by time my drafts come he’ll be like 7-8 rounder
Sand$: 113,884.22
Markulous wrote:I mean Hyde isn't good, so it's not a great indicator.

I think it'd only be news if he did not pass Hyde on the depth chart.
mj021407 wrote:This is exactly why I like drafting early, by time my drafts come he’ll be like 7-8 rounder

Let them. He's a worthwhile late round dart throw, but any earlier is kinda silly. His most likely outcome is banishment to waivers sometime in September because he's not getting enough snaps. Circumstances could dictate otherwise, but there are better bets to make in that area of the draft. If he slips to the late rounds then dart toss, but if not then ear mark him as someone you may pick up in October or so after their drafter drops him.
Sand$: 22,875.10
Jesus He is going late 8th round last day or so

That’s an expensive backup
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,448.94
It feels (even if stats may not support it) that Andy finds ways to fully utilize RB skills and that Thompson looks like he could be a really nice fantasy grab, especially if you drafted a month or so ago before the hype impacted his ADP.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,517.40
I'll look at him in double digit rounds but otherwise 8th round is just too steep for a guy you probably can't start for a while
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,036.84
I'm thinking about stashing this guy on the end of my bench. Draft is over, we are now in FCFS waivers until the start of the season... who would you rather have as end of bench upside:

Darwin Thompson
DK Metcalf
Michael Gallup
Courtland Sutton
Tarik Cohen

We have tons of flex spots so start up to 4 RBs or 6 WRs per week.

Sand$: 22,875.10
bunnywafer wrote:I'm thinking about stashing this guy on the end of my bench. Draft is over, we are now in FCFS waivers until the start of the season... who would you rather have as end of bench upside:

Darwin Thompson
DK Metcalf
Michael Gallup
Courtland Sutton
Tarik Cohen

Get rid of Metcalf

Wait. All those are in the wire. Must have short rosters
Lundy Love wrote:
bunnywafer wrote:I'm thinking about stashing this guy on the end of my bench. Draft is over, we are now in FCFS waivers until the start of the season... who would you rather have as end of bench upside:

Darwin Thompson
DK Metcalf
Michael Gallup
Courtland Sutton
Tarik Cohen

Get rid of Metcalf

Wait. All those are in the wire. Must have short rosters

Yeah, I struggle with making recommendations in leegs with that sorta replacement value freely available. Not all of my leegs are deep, but none are that shallow. So...shrug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,036.84
Sorry.... I was trying to avoid making this a "who should I drop thread" so avoided that language but that's the request. All those guys are on my roster. The league is very deep actually.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,299.32
bunnywafer wrote:Sorry.... I was trying to avoid making this a "who should I drop thread" so avoided that language but that's the request. All those guys are on my roster. The league is very deep actually.

If you want Thompson, I'd find someone dumb in your league who likes Cohen.

The other option would be cutting Metcalf, who is likely going to be the 3rd or 4th receiving option on a running team.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
bunnywafer wrote:Sorry.... I was trying to avoid making this a "who should I drop thread" so avoided that language but that's the request. All those guys are on my roster. The league is very deep actually.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=351909

I have no intention on having either Metcalf or Sutton on any rooster come week 1.
Megalodon
Sand$: 136,464.91
OarChambo wrote:
mj021407 wrote:This is exactly why I like drafting early, by time my drafts come he’ll be like 7-8 rounder

Let them. He's a worthwhile late round dart throw, but any earlier is kinda silly. His most likely outcome is banishment to waivers sometime in September because he's not getting enough snaps. Circumstances could dictate otherwise, but there are better bets to make in that area of the draft. If he slips to the late rounds then dart toss, but if not then ear mark him as someone you may pick up in October or so after their drafter drops him.

Are you reluctant to buy in because you feel D Williams has a solid lock on the job?