The Darwin Thompson Theory

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 24,643.28
Darwin is currently being drafted in the 17th round in redraft. Worth the shot there.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,133.38

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,133.38
(Props for the thread title change btw) :D

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,298.22
As I said before, he's an end of the roster dart throw that might work out and might not, and the only reason he's even going in the 3rd round of dynasty drafts is because this talent pool is extremely shallow this season.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:I think mediocre LB's are more of a mid-draft sorta thing in a start 2* LB leeg

Then why did you take Rashaan Evans in the 1st round last year? Over Darius Leonard? Tell us more, oh great and wise fantasy expert!

Supreme Megalodon
Mid 3rd is a spot where you're generally just taking shots that offensive players. To a large extent IDP also. At least the money positions.
Supreme Megalodon
SJSwarm wrote:
OarChambo wrote:I think mediocre LB's are more of a mid-draft sorta thing in a start 2* LB leeg

Then why did you take Rashaan Evans in the 1st round last year? Over Darius Leonard? Tell us more, oh great and wise fantasy expert!

Man, he's going to feel so dumb when you complete your 7-year rebuild.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,806.98
Darwin Thompson is a rainbow I won't be chasing...

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,858.04
SJSwarm wrote:

:lol:

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Elmagister wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:

Man, he's going to feel so dumb when you complete your 7-year rebuild.

I know you are not the sharpest crayon in the box, but maybe you missed the part where they had a subsitute draft for me in what would have been year one of the rebuild and gave me Cordarrelle Patterson in the 1st (over Travis Kelce, among others) and a combo of terrible IDP's and a kicker with my next few picks.

And if you knew that guys who helped me win my 1st two titles like Victor Cruz, Rashard Mendenhall, Beanie Wells, and Michael Bush were going to fall off the face of the planet before it happened, then you must have psychic abilities that the rest of us do not have, and I bow to you as our supreme overlord and master.

Supreme Megalodon
Only one person here is acting supreme. They just so happen to do so while making excuses for their team, which is in a7 year and counting dry run.

Have you dragged this into the subject of you fir long enough yet? Are you satiated? Can we get back to Darwin?
Last edited by Elmagister on Mon 08.12.2019, 16:24, edited 1 time in total.
Sand$: 40,556.09
I was in Phoenix this weekend at a gas station and I saw someone wearing a Beanie Wells jersey.

I wanted to shake his hand.
Supreme Megalodon
Yeah, that part where I said maybe Darwin will kill it and maybe he won't, and that it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong about a RB, man that was so ego maniacal on my part. I really need to do some soul searching, thank you for being a guiding light as always Elm.

Sand$: 40,556.09
Elmagister wrote:Darwin is currently being drafted in the 17th round in redraft. Worth the shot there.

yes

and for those that draft Damien Williams, why not back him up with Darwin at the end of drafts?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,806.98
endzoneview wrote:
Elmagister wrote:Darwin is currently being drafted in the 17th round in redraft. Worth the shot there.

yes

and for those that draft Damien Williams, why not back him up with Darwin at the end of drafts?

Depends on how deep your benches are. But in most redraft leagues I'd rather have that bench spot open to target the inevitable waiver wire break outs that happen every season.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.