Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,035.72
bluemist wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:Chubb was my target.
Fell to third round in my keeper league.
Nailed him, and my RBs are Chubb, CMC and Gurley.
so far so good.

I had full wood for Chubb, but took CMC at #2 and Nick was gone at 14. :x

CMC, Cook and Kerryon, JuJu. Meh.

I got Kamara and Chubb. :Drink) 1.03/2.08.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,431.06
Championship.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,369.58
Mag is set.
Sand$: 115,560.98

If that's the going rate then I'll have him everywhere too. Top 5 pick.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,369.58
OarChambo wrote:

If that's the going rate then I'll have him everywhere too. Top 5 pick.

Technically he was an earlier pick bc its a keeper league and most people kept players and forfeited their 1 or 2 round pix.
But he did fall some.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,717.40
Elmagister wrote:
bluemist wrote:
Nailed him, and my RBs are Chubb, CMC and Gurley.
so far so good.

I had full wood for Chubb, but took CMC at #2 and Nick was gone at 14. :x

CMC, Cook and Kerryon, JuJu. Meh.

I got Kamara and Chubb. :Drink) 1.03/2.08.

Jesus. Can't go RB WR when that monster is still sitting there.
Supreme Megalodon
I took Mike Evans in the 3rd.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,717.40
Outstanding.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,058.62
Man this is why I love the tank but sad I didn't hang out here more before my drafts. Oh well life gets in the way sometimes. And sure the tank can be wrong, but when this many sharks have a chubby for the same guy, they're usually right. Slightly regretting going WR-RB at the elbow (I checked and Chubb did go in the 2nd after my pick, so wasn't back to me in the third. So I can't beat myself up too much about it, but man, I definitely was sleeping on this guy).

Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,245.02
Love Chubb. Hope he makes it to my 12th pick. but just cant take him in other league at 4th overall. I'm debating Zeke, DJ or just go best WR there. 1/2 ppr

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn, Shady
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt, Miller; TE: Cook
K: Butt DEF: KC/MIN
--
QB: Russ RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Snell, Hunt
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, AJ, TE: Hig
K: Fairbarn DEF: SF/PHI
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,058.62
nosman21 wrote:Love Chubb. Hope he makes it to my 12th pick. but just cant take him in other league at 4th overall. I'm debating Zeke, DJ or just go best WR there. 1/2 ppr

I feel like 4th is kind of like the worst spot this year, or at least the most confusing.

I'm not sure I'd roll the dice on Zeke that early. Honestly, I think I would be comfortable taking Chubb there. I admit I was kind of clueless about him but I've been researching him the last few days, and he seems to be the real deal. I also think (and can't believe I'm saying this) that CLE will be pretty good overall this year, probably better than Arizona. So if I'm struggling between picks, obviously I go with the better offense.

For me I think it would probably be between Chubb and which WR is #1 on your board (because I would be shocked if a WR went in the first 3 picks).

Tiger Shark
Sand$: 464.28
bunnywafer wrote:
nosman21 wrote:Love Chubb. Hope he makes it to my 12th pick. but just cant take him in other league at 4th overall. I'm debating Zeke, DJ or just go best WR there. 1/2 ppr

I feel like 4th is kind of like the worst spot this year, or at least the most confusing.

I'm not sure I'd roll the dice on Zeke that early. Honestly, I think I would be comfortable taking Chubb there. I admit I was kind of clueless about him but I've been researching him the last few days, and he seems to be the real deal. I also think (and can't believe I'm saying this) that CLE will be pretty good overall this year, probably better than Arizona. So if I'm struggling between picks, obviously I go with the better offense.

For me I think it would probably be between Chubb and which WR is #1 on your board (because I would be shocked if a WR went in the first 3 picks).

I love me some chubb, but how do you leave all that on the board at that spot? I think I take him over Johnson for sure, but how do you see the first three going?

Barkley
Mcaffery
Kamara
???

then you got the Zeke (risk) and DJ,Connor, Lev Bell, Michael Thomas, Julio, Gurley, Beckham, Davante.

Do you take chubb over all that?

Precious Present---- READ IT
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,524.12
Elmagister wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:If their prices don't go up, Kirk and DJax are looking awfully good......

Chris Carson is a great value in most drafts too. I could see him being on all my teams.

I like Brieda too but so does everyone else in the state of California, it seems. He's going to go 2-3 rounds earlier than he should in any draft involving Niners fans.

Carson is a good one. RB 2 going in the 6th.

I have not seen Carson get out of top 4 rounds in all the redrafts I have been so far, sometimes seen him going late 3rd.
Supreme Megalodon
His ADP on MFL since I posted that has climbed to 4.11.
SandShark
Sand$: 120.08
I get the love for Chubb. I feel it too. I draft at 10 in a 12 team snake draft. I don't know I if I can draft him or not. A few years ago I was in a very similar position and took CJ Anderson in the first and Jeremy Hill in the second after their "breakout" the year before. Needless to say I didn't make the playoffs that year. I think I need more of a track record in the first round.

12 Team PPR

Watson
Gurley/Carson/Sanders/McCoy/Penny/Brown(Cuff)
D Samuel/Kupp/E Sanders/Tate
Kelce
Tucker