User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 60978
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 32,035.72
bluemist wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:Chubb was my target.
Fell to third round in my keeper league.
Nailed him, and my RBs are Chubb, CMC and Gurley.
so far so good.

I had full wood for Chubb, but took CMC at #2 and Nick was gone at 14. :x

CMC, Cook and Kerryon, JuJu. Meh.

I got Kamara and Chubb. :Drink) 1.03/2.08.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9367
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 21,431.06
Championship.
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7148
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 23,369.58
Mag is set.
Moderator
Posts: 57203
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 115,560.98
hawkdogger wrote:Chubb was my target.
Fell to third round in my keeper league.

If that's the going rate then I'll have him everywhere too. Top 5 pick.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7148
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 23,369.58
OarChambo wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:Chubb was my target.
Fell to third round in my keeper league.

If that's the going rate then I'll have him everywhere too. Top 5 pick.



Technically he was an earlier pick bc its a keeper league and most people kept players and forfeited their 1 or 2 round pix.
But he did fall some.
Great White Shark
Posts: 5409
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014
Sand$: 7,717.40
Elmagister wrote:
bluemist wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:Chubb was my target.
Fell to third round in my keeper league.
Nailed him, and my RBs are Chubb, CMC and Gurley.
so far so good.

I had full wood for Chubb, but took CMC at #2 and Nick was gone at 14. :x

CMC, Cook and Kerryon, JuJu. Meh.

I got Kamara and Chubb. :Drink) 1.03/2.08.


Jesus. Can't go RB WR when that monster is still sitting there.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 60978
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 32,035.72
I took Mike Evans in the 3rd.
Great White Shark
Posts: 5409
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014
Sand$: 7,717.40
Outstanding.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005
Sand$: 12,058.62
Man this is why I love the tank but sad I didn't hang out here more before my drafts. Oh well life gets in the way sometimes. And sure the tank can be wrong, but when this many sharks have a chubby for the same guy, they're usually right. Slightly regretting going WR-RB at the elbow (I checked and Chubb did go in the 2nd after my pick, so wasn't back to me in the third. So I can't beat myself up too much about it, but man, I definitely was sleeping on this guy).
_______________________________________

Great White Shark
Posts: 3785
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008
Sand$: 7,245.02
Love Chubb. Hope he makes it to my 12th pick. but just cant take him in other league at 4th overall. I'm debating Zeke, DJ or just go best WR there. 1/2 ppr
_______________________________________

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn, Shady
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt, Miller; TE: Cook
K: Butt DEF: KC/MIN
--
QB: Russ RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Snell, Hunt
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, AJ, TE: Hig
K: Fairbarn DEF: SF/PHI
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005
Sand$: 12,058.62
nosman21 wrote:Love Chubb. Hope he makes it to my 12th pick. but just cant take him in other league at 4th overall. I'm debating Zeke, DJ or just go best WR there. 1/2 ppr


I feel like 4th is kind of like the worst spot this year, or at least the most confusing.

I'm not sure I'd roll the dice on Zeke that early. Honestly, I think I would be comfortable taking Chubb there. I admit I was kind of clueless about him but I've been researching him the last few days, and he seems to be the real deal. I also think (and can't believe I'm saying this) that CLE will be pretty good overall this year, probably better than Arizona. So if I'm struggling between picks, obviously I go with the better offense.

For me I think it would probably be between Chubb and which WR is #1 on your board (because I would be shocked if a WR went in the first 3 picks).
_______________________________________

Tiger Shark
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Jul 6, 2013
Sand$: 464.28
bunnywafer wrote:
nosman21 wrote:Love Chubb. Hope he makes it to my 12th pick. but just cant take him in other league at 4th overall. I'm debating Zeke, DJ or just go best WR there. 1/2 ppr


I feel like 4th is kind of like the worst spot this year, or at least the most confusing.

I'm not sure I'd roll the dice on Zeke that early. Honestly, I think I would be comfortable taking Chubb there. I admit I was kind of clueless about him but I've been researching him the last few days, and he seems to be the real deal. I also think (and can't believe I'm saying this) that CLE will be pretty good overall this year, probably better than Arizona. So if I'm struggling between picks, obviously I go with the better offense.

For me I think it would probably be between Chubb and which WR is #1 on your board (because I would be shocked if a WR went in the first 3 picks).

I love me some chubb, but how do you leave all that on the board at that spot? I think I take him over Johnson for sure, but how do you see the first three going?

Barkley
Mcaffery
Kamara
???

then you got the Zeke (risk) and DJ,Connor, Lev Bell, Michael Thomas, Julio, Gurley, Beckham, Davante.

Do you take chubb over all that?
_______________________________________

Precious Present---- READ IT
Megalodon
Posts: 13706
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007
Sand$: 53,524.12
Elmagister wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:If their prices don't go up, Kirk and DJax are looking awfully good......

Chris Carson is a great value in most drafts too. I could see him being on all my teams.

I like Brieda too but so does everyone else in the state of California, it seems. He's going to go 2-3 rounds earlier than he should in any draft involving Niners fans.

Carson is a good one. RB 2 going in the 6th.


I have not seen Carson get out of top 4 rounds in all the redrafts I have been so far, sometimes seen him going late 3rd.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 60978
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 32,035.72
His ADP on MFL since I posted that has climbed to 4.11.
SandShark
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015
Sand$: 120.08
I get the love for Chubb. I feel it too. I draft at 10 in a 12 team snake draft. I don't know I if I can draft him or not. A few years ago I was in a very similar position and took CJ Anderson in the first and Jeremy Hill in the second after their "breakout" the year before. Needless to say I didn't make the playoffs that year. I think I need more of a track record in the first round.
_______________________________________

12 Team PPR

Watson
Gurley/Carson/Sanders/McCoy/Penny/Brown(Cuff)
D Samuel/Kupp/E Sanders/Tate
Kelce
Tucker