14th Annual Kicker/Def Challenge!

Post Reply  
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5139
Joined: Wed Sep 7, 2011
Sand$: 9,197.09
0-3. Went up against a juggernaut that dropped 150 points yesterday.

Not that I did much better with Ross/Ridley/Carson/Breida/tucker dragging me down.

Was hoping to get some bragging rights with the owner who used their waiver Not Hockengronk while I picked up and started Waller.
Great White Shark
Posts: 2944
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014
Sand$: 6,575.56
5 points from Da Bears DST tonight will get me to 2-1.
Kupp was money.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 61233
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 32,424.10
I need 38.6 from Chicago's D tonight or I'm 0-3.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5139
Joined: Wed Sep 7, 2011
Sand$: 9,197.09
Elmagister wrote:I need 38.6 from Chicago's D tonight or I'm 0-3.

Clearly this year's K/D doesn't like D&D related team names.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 61233
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 32,424.10
NautArch wrote:
Elmagister wrote:I need 38.6 from Chicago's D tonight or I'm 0-3.

Clearly this year's K/D doesn't like D&D related team names.

:lol:
SandShark
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018
Sand$: 109.14
I’m in 3rd place at 2-1 and have scored the most points in the league
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7357
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005
Sand$: 3,924.50
I got completely dusted. 1-2
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 61233
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 32,424.10
Elmagister wrote:I need 38.6 from Chicago's D tonight or I'm 0-3.

I forgot I had Scary Terry too. I ended up losing by 1. Yay.
Tiger Shark
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jun 8, 2017
Sand$: 157.54
Got my first win, now sitting 1-2 and scored the second highest point total of the week. Started streaming almost every position and working out.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5139
Joined: Wed Sep 7, 2011
Sand$: 9,197.09
My post-Brees Jimmy G experiment has failed. Time to pick someone new.
Megalodon
Posts: 16012
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004
Sand$: 10,116.96
I saw P.Rivers was dropped in my league on Wednesday, and my drafted-QB-late-streaming-azz was excited i might get a good QB to roster for the year...

He was claimed ahead of me. Dude dropped Damian Williams for him. I decide to take a look at the guy's rosters that claimed him...

Rivers is now the 4th QB on his roster: Dak/Rivers/Cam/D.Jones...

...4 QBs...in a 10-team league...

...friggin yahoo public leagues

<facepalm>
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7357
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005
Sand$: 3,924.50
Renegade wrote:I saw P.Rivers was dropped in my league on Wednesday, and my drafted-QB-late-streaming-azz was excited i might get a good QB to roster for the year...

He was claimed ahead of me. Dude dropped Damian Williams for him. I decide to take a look at the guy's rosters that claimed him...

Rivers is now the 4th QB on his roster: Dak/Rivers/Cam/D.Jones...

...4 QBs...in a 10-team league...

...friggin yahoo public leagues

<facepalm>


:lol:
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7357
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005
Sand$: 3,924.50
I rolled to 2-2
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 50686
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 42,882.59
Lost by 7, first loss thanks to Brady’s no show
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5139
Joined: Wed Sep 7, 2011
Sand$: 9,197.09
Hoping for my first win. Down 10 with Dalton and Ross tonight.

Debating on whether or not i'm sticking with Tucker. Damn first round picks!

But let's just gloss over that owner also had kittle and saquon in their lineup.