Smoke & Mirrors
1. (5) Tucker – K, Balt; tough call over Greg the Leg
2. (16) Chicago – D, Monsters of the Midway!
3. (25) Gurley – RB, LAR: First round potential in the 3rd, score!
4. (36) Henry – RB, Ten: Wanted Fournette, just wanted a guy guaranteed to get all the major touches
5. (45) Watson – QB, Hou: One true impact player since my top two picks weren’t going to be there
6. (56) Boyd – WR, Cin: Like his development, and has the spotlight all to himself until AJ gets back
7. (65) Ridley – WR, Atl: Could’ve been better, I was hoping someone else fell to me, but not bad
8. (76) Coleman – RB, SF: Worry about his touches, but backs were scarce
9. (85) Kirk – WR, Az: Mining for guys with upside
10. (96) Green – WR, Cin: Talk about upside! When he gets back and healthy, he’s still top 10 WR
11. (105) Guice – RB, Was: Starting rb in the 11th round, okay
12. (116) Ekeler – RB, LAC: Starting rb in the 12th round, okay
13. (125) Ebron – TE, Indy: TEs were going early, happy to find this guy. Brissett will use him
14. (136) Valdes-Scantling – WR, GB: Missed out on LeSean McCoy, but MVS is my sleeper, I think I have him on every team
15. (145) Tony Pollard – RB, Dal: Wait and make sure and get all the money you can, Zeke. Wait til next year, in fact.