TJ Hockenson

Megalodon
Sand$: 52,999.74
ross3650 wrote:Waivers passed, and he still sat there.

I have Kelce, but had Reed as backup, so hopefully an upgrade.

Now I am #1 waiver.

What the heck kind of a league did he pass through waivers unclaimed in? That's ridiculous.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,580.00
He just set the record for yards by a rookie tight end in a debut. Even if you don't start him he can't be on waivers now.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,544.30
wazink wrote:
ross3650 wrote:
wazink wrote:Hurting at TE. My RBs are Cook, Fournette, L Murray, McCoy, J Jackson and M Gordon. Which RB should I offer up for Hock? I was thinking start with Murray? Not sure that gets it done though.

Hurting how? Who he/they be?

Reed and Herndon

I doubt that gets it done, but not sure I would offer anything higher either. I mean Reed isn't a bad option if he can stay on the field.

Great White Shark
Yeah, they're the dumbest.

Megalodon
Sand$: 46,066.63
Maybe Shady for Hock depending on how you feel about that backfield
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 713.92
Apes wrote:Maybe Shady for Hock depending on how you feel about that backfield

I'd like to hold Shady to see what I have first. I thought about Gordon hoping he bites on the name value. Not sure I want to wait him out!
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 47,760.48
SnakeStabler wrote:If you seriously think this is the new Gronk, your smoking some great shyte.

oh, he is. if you've been paying any attention throughout the offseason, preseason, and week 1, every time he's afforded an opportunity to prove that he is the new gronk he steps up and delivers. then you sit back and go "yup. looks pretty gronk-y to me. yet again."

don't let loins bias and/or rookie TE bias prevent you from seeing that he's the real friggin' deal. he's breaking the mold and he's defying preconceptions. over and over and over again.

EDIT: as some sharks can confirm because they witnessed it firsthand, i wasn't sold on the pick when it went down. the pettigrew and ebron scars run very deep. but i've come around....because he's forced me to.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
If Allen wasn't there, Hock was my #1 want there for the Jags. Dude is one of the best TE prospects I've seen in a while.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,908.32
SnakeStabler wrote:If you seriously think this is the new Gronk, your smoking some great shyte.

Maybe as a veteran of the board who routinely reminisces about the good old days, you could provide your reasoning for hating the comparison so much. Be the change.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 22,590.09
getdownmmmkay wrote:

oh, he is. if you've been paying any attention throughout the offseason, preseason, and week 1, every time he's afforded an opportunity to prove that he is the new gronk he steps up and delivers. then you sit back and go "yup. looks pretty gronk-y to me. yet again."

don't let loins bias and/or rookie TE bias prevent you from seeing that he's the real friggin' deal. he's breaking the mold and he's defying preconceptions. over and over and over again.

EDIT: as some sharks can confirm because they witnessed it firsthand, i wasn't sold on the pick when it went down. the pettigrew and ebron scars run very deep. but i've come around....because he's forced me to.

He wasn't even the best TE on the field at Iowa!!!

Edit: all around he was better than Fant, better blocker
Supreme Megalodon
phixxation wrote:He wasn't even the best TE on the field at Iowa!!!

Edit: all around he was better than Fant, better blocker

he was also a more productive receiver. check the stats. fant being "better" than hock was all prognostication re: how they'd fare in FF as pros. that's it and that's all.

EDIT: hock will out produce fant. both this year and over their careers.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,457.94
Hocules
Great White Shark
getdownmmmkay wrote:then you sit back and go "yup. looks pretty gronk-y to me".

I L'd O L

Supreme Megalodon
tnuts13 wrote:Hockules

fixed. and i friggin love it. well played, sir.

Whale Shark
Sand$: 22,590.09
HockHogan