TJ Hockenson

Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
TE is such a crapshoot. Just gotta throw someone in there with upside and cross your fingers.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 213.70
Markulous wrote:TE is such a crapshoot. Just gotta throw someone in there with upside and cross your fingers.

Darren Waller seems to be the most consistent guy out there right now.

16 team league: PPR: Qb/rb/wr1/wr2/wr3/te/flex1/flex2
QB: Eli Manning, Glennon
RB: Forte, CJ1ks, Andre Wills, Mckinnon, Hillman
WR: Marshall, Cruz, Wayne, Nelson
TE: Jimmy Graham, Ebron, Chase Ford
KICK: McManus
DEF: HOU, TB
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,240.46
So...

Kyle Rudolph 0.2?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,728.16
Yep.
A mirage.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,562.38
He's close to the end of my bench where I have him

Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,415.68
Buccs4life wrote:
Markulous wrote:TE is such a crapshoot. Just gotta throw someone in there with upside and cross your fingers.

Darren Waller seems to be the most consistent guy out there right now.

I gave up Fitzy for Waller. I hated to give up one of my all-time favorite players, but I need a TE who consistently gets targeted, not a guy who can put up a 3 point effort and cost me a game.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Sand$: 40,260.77
It wouldn’t be so bad if I didn’t pass on Waller to pick up this dude.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,248.06
Overpaid for this dude. Awful

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn, Shady
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt, Miller; TE: Cook
K: Butt DEF: KC/MIN
--
QB: Russ RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Snell, Hunt
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, AJ, TE: Hig
K: Fairbarn DEF: SF/PHI
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,240.46
I drafted Fant over him, which isn't doing anything for me either, but at least Fants production I can sort of blame on how bad the Broncos are generally. I guess if you're dyno you're still holding both those guys just to see.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,823.86
It’s time to drop this guy. 1.5 pts in 2 weeks! brutal. taking my chances with Ebron or Dissly.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,191.88
He's the tight end for Detroit. Same problem with Ebron for all those years, why is this a surprise? Stafford doesn't throw to tight ends consistently ... Never has never will.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,311.18
trevorr77 wrote:He's the tight end for Detroit. Same problem with Ebron for all those years, why is this a surprise? Stafford doesn't throw to tight ends consistently ... Never has never will.

16 targets across 3 games. Ebron had 70, 85 and 86 targets his last three years in Detroit. I think it's more that Hock is a rookie, and the Cardinals have sucked against TE so far this season.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,640.54
yup, switching up

team i have with him sucks, cant afford to wait

"It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both."
Chum
Sand$: 26.70
From a Lions fan I'd say absolutely hold on to Hockenson. In wk 2 against the Chargers, he was held in to block for most of the game due to Taylor Decker being out and Tyrell Crosby making his first career start at LT. Crosby was absolutely terrible in the preseason and protecting Stafford was the priority.

Hock is getting more redzone looks than anyone. He should have had two tds against the Eagles this week. On one catch, he was called for stepping out of bounds and coming back in to make the catch in the back of the endzone. I think it was a BS call but very close on the line. On the second, the ball was ripped out at the last second by an Eagles defender making a great play in the endzone. I can think of at least one other play in the first three weeks where he would have had a td with a better throw from Stafford.

The Lions will be getting destroyed against the Chiefs in wk 4 and will have to air it out. I think TJ is in for a huge game next week and will continue to get redzone looks. If someone is getting impatient and drops him, pick him up immediately. He is going to have a monster second half of the season and already has Stafford's trust. He was not drafted at 8 overall to not be a huge part of the offensive game plan. We could have definitely used defensive help instead.

If you have him, keep him; If you don't, pick him up!
Sand$: 40,260.77
That play in the end zone was a killer. Dude was just lackadaisical. I didn’t like the effort on that or the other target I saw.

One more game then a bye.