Week 3 Waiver Wire

Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,370.86
endzoneview wrote:
berznarf wrote:Drop Dede for Hardman or Deebo? My wr are Julio, Mclaurin, JBrown, Sutton, and Dede. 1pt ppr.

yes, either/or

Agreed. Depends on your immediate need. Hardman for right now (but maybe not later), Deebo for all season. Better offense for hardman, longer term usage from deebo.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 17,213.53
Assuming I can get him #3 WP. Would you drop MVS for McLaurin?
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
phixxation wrote:Assuming I can get him #3 WP. Would you drop MVS for McLaurin?

If that's the only guy you can drop, yes. McLaurin is like the 11th ranked WR in PPR and can blow up any week. He'll probably come down from that spot a little but he definitely has more upside.
SandShark
Sand$: 118.52
Would you drop Will Fuller for Chark or Deebo Samuel in a ppr league? I like Fuller, but he doesn't get enough targets.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,527.60
Omegatron wrote:Would you drop Will Fuller for Chark or Deebo Samuel in a ppr league? I like Fuller, but he doesn't get enough targets.

YES
Great White Shark

absolutely,green bay/aaron rodgers are not,i repeat not tearing it up passing wise leaving anyone other then devante adams as guessing games,terry mclauren is the defacto #1 target for washington redskins his floor is safe and his upside is huge go get him and dump the ??? mvs
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,231.53
I, along with many others, are screwed atthe QB position.

Anyone wanna rank these QBs for the weary? (next month's schedule in parentheses)

Jimmy G (PIT, BYE, CLE, LAR)
Matthew Stafford (PHI, KC, BYE, GB)
Andy Dalton (BUF, PIT, ARI, BAL)
Jacoby Brissett (ATL, OAK, KC, BYE)
Mitch Trubisky (WAS, MIN, OAK, BYE)

I have a feeling that Brissett may surprise some people. He held his own against two tough defenses in the first couple weeks and his upcoming schedule (incl ROS) is pretty QB friendly. Good O-line, great coaching staff, and he can use his legs if he needs to. He seems to be a good low ceiling/high floor type of guy for those looking for security after these awful past few weeks.
Great White Shark
Elmagister wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:i have chark over aj by a lot,already clear wr1 in jville and a favorite of minshew,game script is good all yr long for chark as well,even when foles comes back he was favoring chark as well,mariota,run heavy attack and good defense,not exactly a fantasy bonanza for wrs when delanie walker is the favorite target

Westbrook is still the #1 in Jax. He leads in snaps and routes run. Just didn't get the looks last week. Chark probably gets demoted when Marqise Lee returns.

doubtful that happens,chark is killing it currently and getting heavily targeted,snaps and routes dont mean much if your not getting thrown to
Great White Shark
KRB80 wrote:I, along with many others, are screwed atthe QB position.

Anyone wanna rank these QBs for the weary? (next month's schedule in parentheses)

I have a feeling that Brissett may surprise some people. He held his own against two tough defenses in the first couple weeks and his upcoming schedule (incl ROS) is pretty QB friendly. Good O-line, great coaching staff, and he can use his legs if he needs to. He seems to be a good low ceiling/high floor type of guy for those looking for security after these awful past few weeks.

go get jimmy g
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,231.53
mstrbass2000 wrote:
KRB80 wrote:I, along with many others, are screwed atthe QB position.

go get jimmy g

I have waiver 13 out of 14, live in New England, and am competing with the guys who lost Big Ben and Drew Brees. Pretty sure I won;t get him, but I'll try. :Drink)
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
JJ Arcega-Whiteside isn't a bad pickup. DJax and Jeffrey are both out potentially.
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,444.18
NautArch wrote:
OarChambo wrote:Then disregard - I read that as you having two.

My bad, should have been an ALSO after minshew.

Debating on Keenum, Stafford, or Allen.

Dalton, mariota, rivers, garop, minshew also all available.
I think that I would go with Garop first and Allen 2nd from all those.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 17,213.53
Markulous wrote:

If that's the only guy you can drop, yes. McLaurin is like the 11th ranked WR in PPR and can blow up any week. He'll probably come down from that spot a little but he definitely has more upside.

Yeah. It's a 10 person league. He's lowest on the totem and I have a nice insurance policy in the case that Devante would go down.
Megalodon
Sand$: 45,117.17
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Agholor. Is he not widely available?
Blue Shark
Sand$: 590.61
Apes wrote:I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Agholor. Is he not widely available?

He is owned in 16% Yahoo leagues. Good call here. Seems obvious but not to many mentions.

How would you guys agree with this priority list? Robinson, Chark, Agholor