Week 3 Waiver Wire

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 48,141.62
he's going to get a fair amount of touches, from what i can tell. it's still kerryon's backfield though. unless ty keeps elevating his game even further, i don't see some kind of 1a/1b scenario.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,823.28
Now that Sean Peyton has said this, and it could very well just be misdirection but TAYSOM HILL ??

"Coach Sean Payton refused to name Teddy Bridgewater as the Saints' Week 3 starter against the Seahawks. When asked if he has to limit Taysom Hill's usage in other positions now that he's the No. 2 quarterback, Payton responded, "You're assuming he's the No. 2."

Source: Omar Ruiz Twitter
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,415.07
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:Now that Sean Peyton has said this, and it could very well just be misdirection but TAYSOM HILL ??

"Coach Sean Payton refused to name Teddy Bridgewater as the Saints' Week 3 starter against the Seahawks. When asked if he has to limit Taysom Hill's usage in other positions now that he's the No. 2 quarterback, Payton responded, "You're assuming he's the No. 2."

Source: Omar Ruiz Twitter

Honestly? I was considering starting hill next week. That kid is electric and fun. It's the kicker/defense league and could be interesting to utilize him.

But not sure i'm ready to pull the trigger on him over Garop.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,415.07
Someone just dropped cam. Any reason I should pick him up?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,462.74
NautArch wrote:Someone just dropped cam. Any reason I should pick him up?

Depends on the league, who you have, scoring system, and who is available... very vague.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,096.54
its always nice to have superman as your backup qb in ff
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,923.25
I'm considering dropping Cam in my 14 team league. I'm having a hard time being convinced that he is gonna come back healthy at any point.

With mind distracted, never thinking death is coming...
To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
and then to come out empty is a tragic error...
Blue Shark
Sand$: 889.70
Lol I agree, contemplating dropping cam in a 12 team 2 qb league...he just doesn’t seem that he’ll get the running aspect of his game down this year and that’s where all his fantasy gold is at
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 294.34
Buccs4life wrote:
Lundy Love wrote:Not sure you all care but my two cents.

Link updated in the Cat thread

Torn between Darwin and Dissly with no1 waiver. Basically nothing left in wire. We run deep benches in a 14 teamer.. had darwin weeks ago but turned him loose.

I love that I picked up Scary Terry after week 1
Got Jimmy G and San Fran this week without seeing this yet feels good to be ahead or on top of good waivers snags

Rodgers/Mustache
McCaffrey/Lindsay Philips/Melvin Gordon/
Mostert
D Adams/Slayton/A Miller
/Dk Metcalf
Te Waller/Hollister
K Gould D San Fran/Steelers
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,562.38
Another week I decided not to use my #1 and see what happened. Grabbed Chark after waivers passed. smh

It was easy, as high as I was on A. Miller, Chicago just isn't using him AT ALL.

Chum
Sand$: 86.44
Somebody dropped Tyreek. Damn, I missed out on him but I still can't wrap my head around it.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,462.74
WWoW wrote:Somebody dropped Tyreek. Damn, I missed out on him but I still can't wrap my head around it.

Dear fantasy football gods,

Please bless this humble sole with players in my league with your grace such as this lost sole...

Love,

Your humble fantasy obsessed servant.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 889.70
Lol wow....anyways I’m going Ty Johnson RB for lions as a week 3 waiver pickup, especially in full PPR leagues. No more CJ Anderson, I expect Ty to get 10 plus touches at least
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,562.38
mj021407 wrote:Lol wow....anyways I’m going Ty Johnson RB for lions as a week 3 waiver pickup, especially in full PPR leagues. No more CJ Anderson, I expect Ty to get 10 plus touches at least

I REALLY need an upgrade from Ballage. He is one cheek hanging off the end of my bench. After watching him literally duck to get out of the way of a pass that was intended for him week 2, i'm thinking "upgrade" should be easy.

Ty Johnson is available to me for free. Is this a no brainer?

There are some other options, but looking for something that could make a big difference later, I am good for the now.

Megalodon
Sand$: 23,411.90
mj021407 wrote:Lol wow....anyways I’m going Ty Johnson RB for lions as a week 3 waiver pickup, especially in full PPR leagues. No more CJ Anderson, I expect Ty to get 10 plus touches at least

I picked him up in my dynasty a while ago...arrow is pointing up for him. Not sure about redraft yet though. Coaches seem like they trust him enough to cut CJ though

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"