Week 3 Waiver Wire

Megalodon
Sand$: 11,924.73
Someone in my league just dropped Miles Sanders for Mostert ,am I missing something about Sanders? has he been playing that bad ? :?

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
Kaleb.09 wrote:Someone in my league just dropped Miles Sanders for Mostert ,am I missing something about Sanders? has he been playing that bad ? :?

They're just overreacting because he hasn't been putting up a lot of fantasy points, but I don't think anyone expected him to just be a stud out of the gate. If he's still not doing anything in October, then I'll consider dropping him.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,045.96
Markulous wrote:
Kaleb.09 wrote:Someone in my league just dropped Miles Sanders for Mostert ,am I missing something about Sanders? has he been playing that bad ? :?

They're just overreacting because he hasn't been putting up a lot of fantasy points, but I don't think anyone expected him to just be a stud out of the gate. If he's still not doing anything in October, then I'll consider dropping him.

not surprised by that move,sanders ain't producing mostert is producing in a backfield that has a lot of fantasy goodness plus matt brieda is injury prone and tevin coleman too,mostert has been the most impressive back since training camp and i wouldn't be surprised to see him with the job at some point during the season
Great White Shark
yecul wrote:Marvin Jones droppable? Looking at Deebo, Chark, Darwin.

i wouldthe 2 wr have much higher ceiling then marvin at this point and chark whom is the default #1 wr has a safe floor as well,deebo needs to do it again cause san fran is making a lot of dudes flash stud currently,darwin no thanks with mccoy ok and damien with a bruise only
Great White Shark
Markulous wrote:Well the league I was debating grabbing Chark in, he just went for almost 50% of their FAAB. I like him and all but that's an insane amount of money for him.

wow i would have never gotten him then cause i would never have paid more then 25% for chark
Sand$: 40,414.11
Markulous wrote:

I probably won't even wait that long. This is the week for Sanders to show something, anything. He's been one of my biggest disappointments. I haven't seen Eagles games this year though so I can't tell how bad or well he's looking.

Has he been breaking off decent runs that have been negated by penalties? Has he been targeted in the passing game but Wentz has just missed him? These are questions I wish I had answers to. Since I won't be watching the Jets this week, I'll have to make time to watch a little of that Lions/Eagles game and find out for myself.
Great White Shark
bluemist wrote:Did my traditional week 3 purge at the end of my bench.

Dropped Dare, Thompson and Washington. Grabbed Debo, Mostert and Rudolph. Accepted a trade of my Fitz for his Waller to replace Hunter.

nice moves
Sand$: 19,491.60
Markulous wrote:

It’s nit overreacting in my opinion. Pederson uses like 23 running backs a game
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:
Markulous wrote:

I probably won't even wait that long. This is the week for Sanders to show something, anything. He's been one of my biggest disappointments. I haven't seen Eagles games this year though so I can't tell how bad or well he's looking.

Has he been breaking off decent runs that have been negated by penalties? Has he been targeted in the passing game but Wentz has just missed him? These are questions I wish I had answers to. Since I won't be watching the Jets this week, I'll have to make time to watch a little of that Lions/Eagles game and find out for myself.

Even for RBs, it takes a minute for a coaching staff to trust rookies. As mentioned in the other thread, he did have a TD called back in error and he'd be looking a lot better with that on his stat sheet.

This week should be telling, I agree. I just can't see a coaching staff continuing to use Jordan Howard or Sproles over him, they should be relegated to a backup/change of pace role.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 633.48
Someone dropped Ebron , should I bid on him? If so how much? My current TE is Engram but could use a quality backup, not sure if Ebron has value even though it says he is 97% owned

Also should I grab Hollywood Brown , Rashad Penny, or Mostert?

QB-Jackson
RB-Kamara,Carson,Hyde,Murray,Edmonds
WR-Godwin,Robinson,Ridley,Crowder
TE-Engram,Henry
K-Fairbairn
DST-SF,BUF

Qb-Wilson,
RB-Williams,Single,Cole,Edmonds,Smith,Walton,Snell
WR-Jones,Schuster,Edel,
TE-Engram,Henry
K-Prater
D-SF
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,245.02
Osagamer wrote:Someone dropped Ebron , should I bid on him? If so how much? My current TE is Engram but could use a quality backup, not sure if Ebron has value even though it says he is 97% owned

Also should I grab Hollywood Brown , Rashad Penny, or Mostert?

Personally, I would not bid on Ebron. Barring injury, you'll never play him over Engram aside from Bye week. Too early for that.

Depends on your team, but in a vacuum I would rank them for ROS as
Hollywood-Mostert-Penny.

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn, Shady
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt, Miller; TE: Cook
K: Butt DEF: KC/MIN
--
QB: Russ RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Snell, Hunt
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, AJ, TE: Hig
K: Fairbarn DEF: SF/PHI
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 118,855.72
Markulous wrote:I just can't see a coaching staff continuing to use Jordan Howard or Sproles over him, they should be relegated to a backup/change of pace role.

They already are - Sanders snap counts have been 48 & 43%. Sproles 31 and 35%. Howard 23 and 22%. And Sproles only net 2 touches last week.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,245.02
Week 3 moves

Added Darwin in both leagues. Cost me 13% and 15% of FAAB respectively. (dropped Justice Hill and Dare Og)
May have overpaid, but I'm a Darwin believer. He will emerge at some point this season.

Added Jimmy G for (3% FAAB -- dropping AJ Brown) as Wentz insurance and potentially some matchup starts. Something didn't look right w/ Wentz on SNF... He's also not very smart about keeping himself from high-risk situations as the play breaks down... With the way QB's are going, the Wire is razor thin w/ talent at QB. Jimmy G is still avail in my league where I have Russell Wilson, but we have a smaller bench and IMO Wilson is more durable and/or seems better at avoiding contact. No data to support this claim, just my gut feeling on Russ vs. Wentz.

Added+ Seattle DST as they host Bridgewater and the Saints (Benching Baltimore)

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn, Shady
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt, Miller; TE: Cook
K: Butt DEF: KC/MIN
--
QB: Russ RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Snell, Hunt
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, AJ, TE: Hig
K: Fairbarn DEF: SF/PHI
Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
Markulous wrote:I just can't see a coaching staff continuing to use Jordan Howard or Sproles over him, they should be relegated to a backup/change of pace role.

They already are - Sanders snap counts have been 48 & 43%. Sproles 31 and 35%. Howard 23 and 22%. And Sproles only net 2 touches last week.

Oh thought I read they were higher than that, my bad then.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 349.90
Any thoughts on Ty Johnson going forward?