2020 Draft Thread

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,691.42
OarChambo wrote:I've seen Queen listed as LB more than a couple places. Is this legit? I figured he'd be destined for a move to safety.

He’s the same size as Roquan Smith.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Sand$: 116,783.06
SJSwarm wrote:
OarChambo wrote:I've seen Queen listed as LB more than a couple places. Is this legit? I figured he'd be destined for a move to safety.

He’s the same size as Roquan Smith.

Queen is 235? I thought he was quite a bit lighter. May need to update my notes...
Sand$: 43,665.35
BREAKING- Source: Dolphins would love to land Joe Burrow

Per profootballtalk.com

Yeah, I’m not quite ready for these nonsense offseason stories quite yet.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 47,106.70
oh, i am. i'm ready for every single one of them. i'm most ready for the ones involving the 1.03.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,691.42
You know it’s officially the off-season when gdmk starts his annual wishing that the Lions would trade down.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Blue Shark
Sand$: 808.94
getdownmmmkay wrote:oh, i am. i'm ready for every single one of them. i'm most ready for the ones involving the 1.03.

In my view, they won't trade down this year and they will most likley take one of these two players.

Jeff Okudah - CB

Tua-Qb
Last edited by PigskinPete22 on Sat 01.25.2020, 21:43, edited 1 time in total.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 47,106.70
SJSwarm wrote:You know it’s officially the off-season when gdmk starts his annual wishing that the Lions would trade down.

this is the superbowl for loins fans. we milk it for everything we can get out of it.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Megalodon
Sand$: 11,843.63

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,857.60
This feels highly unlikely to actually happen, but for the Bills I don't think it'd crazy if they really like any of the top 5-6 QBs if they trade up to grab one to add to the QB room with Josh Allen. Insurance in case they have to move away from allen at some point and they improve their backup QB. Basically doubling down on the QB position.

Probably a 1% chance or less as I think they like Allen a lot still. Just a thought given they have a ton of cap space to fill needs that way. I think they go the other direction and keep building around Allen.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 310,762.77
PigskinPete22 wrote:
getdownmmmkay wrote:oh, i am. i'm ready for every single one of them. i'm most ready for the ones involving the 1.03.

In my view, they won't trade down this year and they will most likley take one of these two players.

Jeff Okudah - CB

Tua-Qb

I hope it’s not Tua

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,774.18
Tacks652 wrote:This feels highly unlikely to actually happen, but for the Bills I don't think it'd crazy if they really like any of the top 5-6 QBs if they trade up to grab one to add to the QB room with Josh Allen. Insurance in case they have to move away from allen at some point and they improve their backup QB. Basically doubling down on the QB position.

Probably a 1% chance or less as I think they like Allen a lot still. Just a thought given they have a ton of cap space to fill needs that way. I think they go the other direction and keep building around Allen.

I'd bet every dollar I have that they take a receiver in the first or second round. Lock it up.
Blue Shark
Tacks652 wrote:This feels highly unlikely to actually happen, but for the Bills I don't think it'd crazy if they really like any of the top 5-6 QBs if they trade up to grab one to add to the QB room with Josh Allen. Insurance in case they have to move away from allen at some point and they improve their backup QB. Basically doubling down on the QB position.

1% seems about right. They are very close and need a few studs to come out of this draft and they will be powerful, imo.
Blue Shark
Budmonsan wrote:
PigskinPete22 wrote:

Jeff Okudah - CB

Tua-Qb

I hope it’s not Tua

If im in that Draft Room and its my choice, I dont take Tua at 3 either. I like him later in 2nd half of the first round. Lions have far too many needs, but something tells me it's going to be one of those two and they dont trade down this year. Ive always rooted for Lions to do well in the NFC. Our fanbases have had many long time ties and mutual suffered years.
Sand$: 43,665.35
I feel like I've been typing the same thing for 10 years but the Jets need -

1. OL
2. CB
3. WR
4. OLB

Hopefully they can but one of each in FA (not a top tier guy though) and draft one of each.
Blue Shark
endzoneview wrote:I feel like I've been typing the same thing for 10 years but the Jets need -

1. OL
2. CB
3. WR
4. OLB

Hopefully they can but one of each in FA (not a top tier guy though) and draft one of each.

The Jets are poised to make a substantial move imo. The vacuum that will be created with the Brady departure at some time soon, and with some luck in the draft and strategic FA results, they can be a playoff team much sooner then expected.