Brian Hill - ATL RB

Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,954.20
Should be a decent plug and play in week 11 vs. Carolina.

Freeman expected to miss a few weeks with a foot injury and really hasn't been that great this year to begin with.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,096.46
Replace decent with desperate and I can get behind that. Volume matters, but I'm not sure he gets that volume. And if you wait for the prove-it week his next two opponents are top 5 in the leeg vs. the run.

I'm more interested to see if Ollison gets elevated and how much work they give him.
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,142.68
He'll be the top WW add this week. Freeman's injury history should give Hill more value than a single bye week filler
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
Renegade wrote:He'll be the top WW add this week. Freeman's injury history should give Hill more value than a single bye week filler

To Oar's point, we don't know if the volume will be there and he has a bad schedule. Atlanta is also a crappy team and are often forced to abandon the run.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,954.20
If they like Ollison so much why no run in the game vs. NO?

They gave Hill 21 touches. He's mediocre, but he's big enough and at least competent enough in the passing game to carry the load if they want him too.
Megalodon
Tacks652 wrote:If they like Ollison so much why no run in the game vs. NO?

They gave Hill 21 touches. He's mediocre, but he's big enough and at least competent enough in the passing game to carry the load if they want him too.

Reps and game planning most likely. It's rare someone buried on the depth chart will get much action in a game if they haven't ran it with him in practice.
Supreme Megalodon
Tacks652 wrote:If they like Ollison so much why no run in the game vs. NO?

He's been inactive gameday all/most of the year. Not sure if the NO game was his first game dressed all year or not, but it might've been. To say he's very raw in the pass game would be a gross understatement. His college team doesn't/can't throw, so he wasn't asked to do anything beyond run. Which he did very well, but he always struck me as a 2020 maybe and not a 2019 option. But with Freeman down I wonder if a cameo may be in store given the current state of the team.

Hill will get the most snaps because of what you said about the passing game, but I'm skeptical he'll see enough in the run game to rival last week's workload. If you're in a jam, by all means. Don't get cute though.
Megalodon
Markulous wrote:
Renegade wrote:He'll be the top WW add this week. Freeman's injury history should give Hill more value than a single bye week filler

To Oar's point, we don't know if the volume will be there and he has a bad schedule. Atlanta is also a crappy team and are often forced to abandon the run.

Not disagreeing at all, but he'll still be the #1 WW this week. You roster him for the same reason you roster Freeman...or Walton...or <insertanyotherstartingbackoncrappyteams>. Opportunity is still king in FF.
Megalodon
I think it depends who is out there and who you need this week. If you need a RB for this week, then yes he's probably the priority. I don't have much space for him in the one league I'd maybe start him unless I dropped Mattison or Miles Sanders, but I don't really want to do that.
Supreme Megalodon
Renegade wrote:
Markulous wrote:

Not disagreeing at all, but he'll still be the #1 WW this week. You roster him for the same reason you roster Freeman...or Walton...or <insertanyotherstartingbackoncrappyteams>. Opportunity is still king in FF.

Can't discount opportunity cost though.

I'm not dropping McKissic for Hill. Is Hill a better start this week? Absolutely, but I'm not starting him this week and I think McKissic has more potential future value.
I'm not dropping Gerald Everett for him. I need Everett week 12. As of right now I don't need Hill week 12 and even if that changes this weekend I don't want to start him vs. the #1 run d in the leeg.
I'm not dropping J Samuels for Hill. And it has nothing to do with current or future value. I need a WR to replace E Sanders with that rooster spot. The rest of that bench is a future value decision though.

If you have dead weight and a need in your lineup he's a worthwhile dart. I think that's about it though.
Megalodon
agree with both you guys; i'm not dropping any of the players you mentioned for Hill. I've got claims in two league for him, both for my bye week DST fillers i had rostered for NE
Megalodon
Sand$: 143,794.23
OarChambo wrote:Replace decent with desperate and I can get behind that. Volume matters, but I'm not sure he gets that volume. And if you wait for the prove-it week his next two opponents are top 5 in the leeg vs. the run.

I'm more interested to see if Ollison gets elevated and how much work they give him.

All of this but especially that.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,761.60
I wish there was more info on Freeman's injury. Im only intrigued on Hill bc I think Freeman maybe an IR candidate given the state of the Falcons
Megalodon
Sand$: 143,794.23
bowwhizzle wrote:I wish there was more info on Freeman's injury. Im only intrigued on Hill bc I think Freeman maybe an IR candidate given the state of the Falcons

Sprained foot. 2 weeks ish.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,711.90
Hill cleared waivers !
Would you rather have Brian Hill or Kareem Hunt?

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Gaskin, White, JJax
WR: Adams, OBJ, A-Rob, Higgins / Fant, Tonyan, Goedrt(IR)/ Lutz / KC/LAC
--
QB: Herbert RB: DCook, Jacobs, JTaylor, MDavis, Mattson, Lindsay, JJax
WR: Gllday, Ridley, DK, JJeff / Jonnu / Gost / NE