Kaepernick Workout

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,038.04
Hahaha

If I get people to rexamine their positions and think about things, it's a win.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,369.58
Elmagister wrote:There are two types of people in this world:

Those who see that someone they know as an idiot blowhard agrees with them and take a moment to reexamine their position.

Those who see that someone they know as an idiot blowhard agrees with them and point to that person being right to back up their opinion.

I ran into him in the Green Room at the Hotel DuPont a few weeks ago. I chatted with him a bit.

I thought he was fairly thoughtful and pleasant.
Supreme Megalodon
hawkdogger wrote:

Those who see that someone they know as an idiot blowhard agrees with them and take a moment to reexamine their position.

Those who see that someone they know as an idiot blowhard agrees with them and point to that person being right to back up their opinion.

I ran into him in the Green Room at the Hotel DuPont a few weeks ago. I chatted with him a bit.

That's nice. I've heard Skip Bayless is nice outside of TV too. But that doesn't change that they both blast the air waves with inflammatory idiocy meant to drive mouth breather traffic. That's part of who they are. They own that. It's made them rich, so I understand it on some level. But it's them.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 128,667.70
You can add Max Kellerman to that list as well. They all give me a migraine from listening to them.

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
SnakeStabler wrote:You can add Max Kellerman to that list as well. They all give me a migraine from listening to them.

Just about anyone on an ESPN show. Or Fox. And just about any radio show. I'm sure there are more it there I haven't heard of that are busting their rump to come up with the hot take that gets their name into my sphere.
Great White Shark
Elmagister wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:

That's nice. I've heard Skip Bayless is nice outside of TV too. But that doesn't change that they both blast the air waves with inflammatory idiocy meant to drive mouth breather traffic. That's part of who they are. They own that. It's made them rich, so I understand it on some level. But it's them.

Oh. It’s more than nice.
Supreme Megalodon
I guess. I once literally ran into Matt Hughes at an MMA fight. That's barely even a that's nice. You sitting next to Mark Ingram on a plane is much nicer than running into Stephen A.
Supreme Megalodon
Great White Shark
Elmagister wrote:I guess. I once literally ran into Matt Hughes at an MMA fight. That's barely even a that's nice. You sitting next to Mark Ingram on a plane is much nicer than running into Stephen A.

I ran into Rich Franklin before his match against Silva.
Great guy. Friendly. It sucked seeing his nose get smashed.
Supreme Megalodon
hawkdogger wrote:
Elmagister wrote:I guess. I once literally ran into Matt Hughes at an MMA fight. That's barely even a that's nice. You sitting next to Mark Ingram on a plane is much nicer than running into Stephen A.

He's supposed to be the nicest guy in MMA. Silva pretty much ended his career by beating the shoot out of him twice. Silva humiliated a lot of guys though.
Great White Shark
Elmagister wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:

He's supposed to be the nicest guy in MMA. Silva pretty much ended his career by beating the shoot out of him twice. Silva humiliated a lot of guys though.

We were talking about his upcoming match with Silva, a relative unknown at that time. I told him to stay out of the muy thai clinch.
Easier said than done.
Supreme Megalodon
Yeah it was. Silva was a monster.
Sand$: 42,377.63
Would Silva playing QB be an upgrade over Finley in Cincy?
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:Would Silva playing QB be an upgrade over Finley in Cincy?

Prime Silva? Oh yes.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 269.84
Not to beat a dead horse... but an interesting perspective of CK's workout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyAWDFOPJX0