Kaepernick Workout

Post Reply  
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29299
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 80,066.40
:lol:


Well played hawk. Lawyers are sneaky sums na guns
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 63112
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 34,296.10
hawkdogger wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
canadianraiderfan wrote:I read both.... seems like they both say essentially the same thing... the workout is for prospective employment and does not constitute an offer of employment...

Are you a lawyer?

I am.
Would you like me to compare them?

Sure.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 22689
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006
Sand$: 41,097.04
Elmagister wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:
Elmagister wrote:Are you a lawyer?

I am.
Would you like me to compare them?

Sure.

Alright go ahead and send over a $8000 retainer and he will get on it.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7194
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 26,660.72
You must pay me.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 63112
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 34,296.10
Hahaha
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29299
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 80,066.40
1 dollar good?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7194
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 26,660.72
rugger48 wrote:1 dollar good?


That will get you a handshake.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 22689
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006
Sand$: 41,097.04
hawkdogger wrote:You must pay me.

You owe me for handling your billing services.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8860
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005
Sand$: 8,889.17
Elmagister wrote:
canadianraiderfan wrote:I read both.... seems like they both say essentially the same thing... the workout is for prospective employment and does not constitute an offer of employment...

Are you a lawyer?


No but I’ve stayed at a Holiday Inn Express
_______________________________________

Follow me on Tumblr http://jd666.tumblr.com
2019 LOT “The Resurrected One”
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 63112
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 34,296.10
canadianraiderfan wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
canadianraiderfan wrote:I read both.... seems like they both say essentially the same thing... the workout is for prospective employment and does not constitute an offer of employment...

Are you a lawyer?


No but I’ve stayed at a Holiday Inn Express

Is this part of that 2009-2019 meme?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9644
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 20,256.44
hawkdogger wrote:You must pay me.

Sands sent.
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7194
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 26,660.72
bluemist wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:You must pay me.

Sands sent.


I am retained.
Someone send me the two waivers and I will tell you of I think there is any significant difference.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5763
Joined: Wed Sep 7, 2011
Sand$: 10,253.55
Not a ding against you, hawk, but hasn't it been clearly established that there were functional and large differences?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7194
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 26,660.72
NautArch wrote:Not a ding against you, hawk, but hasn't it been clearly established that there were functional and large differences?


I couldn't say.

I'm sure some say there are, and some say not.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5763
Joined: Wed Sep 7, 2011
Sand$: 10,253.55
hawkdogger wrote:
NautArch wrote:Not a ding against you, hawk, but hasn't it been clearly established that there were functional and large differences?


I couldn't say.

I'm sure some say there are, and some say not.


Fair enough - i haven't seen the 'nots', but have seen several reportings of yes.