Drew Lock(ed) and Loaded

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,412.98
"You know who else used to do that? One of the all-time greats" is always a tiresome argument. It also conveniently ignores all the Brett Favre back breaking interceptions.
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,116.96
TheJayCutlers wrote:
Renegade wrote:https://youtu.be/4LqO5hIpdms

By bad process, you mean throwing a laser off your back foot in between double coverage? Yeah that was horrible. I wouldn't recommend that.

- said Brett Favre a few 100x in his career

He was referring to the rest of the game, not that throw.

I misread it. I went back and read some of the comments in the tweet; you're right. He praises the heck out of the throw and at the same time knocks the decision making. Some people lol...
Supreme Megalodon
It can be a poor decision executed well. It's process over results.
Megalodon
Elmagister wrote:"You know who else used to do that? One of the all-time greats" is always a tiresome argument. It also conveniently ignores all the Brett Favre back breaking interceptions.

A tireless argument is one with zero substance.

Like the continuous shade still being thrown at Lock after his 1st two NFL starts. Anyone doing that is either a complete hater or a stubborn mule that can't swallow pride and give credit where credit is due. Lock has posted the 2nd highest QBR in a game this season. The only other QB to surpass him is going to win the MVP award.
Supreme Megalodon
Renegade wrote:
Elmagister wrote:"You know who else used to do that? One of the all-time greats" is always a tiresome argument. It also conveniently ignores all the Brett Favre back breaking interceptions.

A tireless argument is one with zero substance.

Like the continuous shade still being thrown at Lock after his 1st two NFL starts. Anyone doing that is either a complete hater or a stubborn mule that can't swallow pride and give credit where credit is due. Lock has posted the 2nd highest QBR in a game this season. The only other QB to surpass him is going to win the MVP award.

Wrong. There's nothing wrong with studying the film and looking at the actual substance of his play, rather than just trumpeting results. That's film study in a nutshell.
Megalodon
Elmagister wrote:It can be a poor decision executed well. It's process over results.

how was it a poor decision? he made a throw he knew he could make. the supposed "double coverage" wasn't even double coverage; the underneath guy wasn't even looking at the QB or the ball.
Supreme Megalodon
"How is gunning a ball into double coverage from your back foot a poor decision?"

I understand you like Lock and have him on your team. Try to be objective though.
Megalodon
Elmagister wrote:"How is gunning a ball into double coverage from your back foot a poor decision?"

I understand you like Lock and have him on your team. Try to be objective though.

that's funny coming from someone that hasn't even seen the play. I don't have Lock on my team. I was one of the people knocking Lock straight out of college and his ability to succeed as a starter. But, living in CO, I have the displeasure of getting every Bronco game and have watched both his NFL starts. He deserves credit for his play. Period.
Supreme Megalodon
Renegade wrote:
Elmagister wrote:"How is gunning a ball into double coverage from your back foot a poor decision?"

that's funny coming from someone that hasn't even seen the play. I don't have Lock on my team. I was one of the people knocking Lock straight out of college and his ability to succeed as a starter. But, living in CO, I have the displeasure of getting every Bronco game and have watched both his NFL starts. He deserves credit for his play. Period.

Are you under the impression that only people in Colorado saw that play?

The analyst gave him credit, while pointing out the flaws. That's what analysis is. Deal with it.
Megalodon
you are the poster boy of tireless arguments
Supreme Megalodon
Maybe. But you're the one engaging in one right now when you get mad that an analyst has the audacity to point out flaws in someone's performance.
Sand$: 42,882.59
One thing has bugged me about Lock more than anything, that "(ed)" is an unnecessary inclusion on the thread title.
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:One thing has bugged me about Lock more than anything, that "(ed)" is an unnecessary inclusion on the thread title.

both 'ed's? or just the 1st one? grammatically speaking, they either both have to be there or both have to go 8)
Sand$: 42,882.59
It ruins the pun and I was joking but it ruins the pun
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:It ruins the pun and I was joking but it ruins the pun

It's necessary in case someone is a moron and can't make the grammatical leap.