Chum
Sand$: 64.56
Out of playoff hunt and searching for potential keepers to grab for next year before rosters lock for the season. Who are the RBs that may have a new home via free agency or trade that will potentially be fantasy gold?

Kenyon Drake - Cardinals sign to extension & cut DJ due to salary and lack of production?
Chase Edmonds - Displayed impact prior to injury. Same scenario as above.
Rashaad Penny - Earlier trade rumors before deadline. Offseason trade?
Royce Freeman - Dreaded RBBC with Phillip Lindsey. Good potential to gain increased role.

Who of you sharks have the ability to predict the future?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,667.10
Dj has a pretty big cap hit if he’s cut, a trade would be much better. I could see that.
Sand$: 115,461.32
rugger48 wrote:Dj has a pretty big cap hit if he’s cut, a trade would be much better. I could see that.

Nobody in their right mind is taking on that contract unless the Cards include extra bells and whistles with him.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 31,830.78
His salary doubles next year.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 33,089.62
Concur

He turns 28 next month and is still due (not guaranteed) at least $20M over 2020/2021 seasons.

I suspect he's a Cardinal one more year.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,418.86
Kareem Hunt is on a 1 year deal I believe.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,667.10
OarChambo wrote:
rugger48 wrote:Dj has a pretty big cap hit if he’s cut, a trade would be much better. I could see that.

Nobody in their right mind is taking on that contract unless the Cards include extra bells and whistles with him.

I’m going with the coach wanting to move on, and the cards willing to cover the guarentee, 5 million.

It’s cbs but they make some good points here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsspo ... -loss/amp/

Let’s remember kliff was able to get his guy at Qb.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 860.04
bluemist wrote:Kareem Hunt is on a 1 year deal I believe.

I believe so as well and can’t help but think he’ll go to another team and be a main feature on whatever offense that is.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,026.48
What is a potential RB?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,572.92

Came here for Kareem. I think he'd be a great candidate to move next season. He's been quiet off the field (as far as I can tell) and productive on the field this season. I think he can get back into the bellcow roll given the right opportunity.
Sand$: 42,751.79
Blucuss wrote:Out of playoff hunt and searching for potential keepers to grab for next year before rosters lock for the season. Who are the RBs that may have a new home via free agency or trade that will potentially be fantasy gold?

Kenyon Drake - Cardinals sign to extension & cut DJ due to salary and lack of production?
Chase Edmonds - Displayed impact prior to injury. Same scenario as above.
Rashaad Penny - Earlier trade rumors before deadline. Offseason trade?
Royce Freeman - Dreaded RBBC with Phillip Lindsey. Good potential to gain increased role.

Who of you sharks have the ability to predict the future?

Other than Drake, none of these guys are free agents and have two years left in their deals
mikeraphon wrote:

Came here for Kareem. I think he'd be a great candidate to move next season. He's been quiet off the field (as far as I can tell) and productive on the field this season. I think he can get back into the bellcow roll given the right opportunity.

IBSSHWSWTP

In before someone says he will sign with the Patriots
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,572.92
endzoneview wrote:
mikeraphon wrote:Came here for Kareem. I think he'd be a great candidate to move next season. He's been quiet off the field (as far as I can tell) and productive on the field this season. I think he can get back into the bellcow roll given the right opportunity.

IBSSHWSWTO

In before someone says he will sign with the Patriots

See, I was thinking Miami. He's still very young and would be a great add to a rebuilding team.

He'll be a Restricted Free Agent in 2020, though. Drafted in the 3rd, he could cost a 1st, 2nd or 3rd if the Browns tender him.
Oh, RFA? I doubt he goes anywhere

I can’t see anyone trading for him and his baggage

Signing him to a team friendly deal in 2021 sounds way better

He stays in Cleveland for 2020
Sand$: 115,461.32
mikeraphon wrote:He'll be a Restricted Free Agent in 2020, though. Drafted in the 3rd, he could cost a 1st, 2nd or 3rd if the Browns tender him.

This is why I'll be surprised if Hunt ends up elsewhere next year. The Browns would be silly to tender him at less than a #2. So then another team needs to be willing to give up that pick and give him a big enough contract that the Browns won't match. Given the quality of this RB class I can't imagine a rationale organization would do that. Sure, lots of dumb teams exist in this leeg. But that's really the only scenario I see that ends with him elsewhere next year...or if Hunt goes dumb again himself of course.