2020 Dynasty Rookie Draft Thread

Megalodon
Sand$: 24,084.52
just completed a trade for Zack Moss (baby Marshawn). Had to give up Justin Jefferson and Daniel Jones and got Wentz and Moss. I had to overpay but i'm expected Moss to be worth alot more after a solid rookie yr.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,598.82
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:just completed a trade for Zack Moss (baby Marshawn). Had to give up Justin Jefferson and Daniel Jones and got Wentz and Moss. I had to overpay but i'm expected Moss to be worth alot more after a solid rookie yr.

I wouldn't call upgrading from Jones to Wentz to make that swap an overpay. Fair value going both ways.
Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:just completed a trade for Zack Moss (baby Marshawn). Had to give up Justin Jefferson and Daniel Jones and got Wentz and Moss. I had to overpay but i'm expected Moss to be worth alot more after a solid rookie yr.

I wouldn't call upgrading from Jones to Wentz to make that swap an overpay. Fair value going both ways.

good. i feel like it was fair. full trade was.

I gave- Jefferson, Jones, Hunter Henry (2TE superflexx)

received- Wentz, Moss, jarvis landry.

my team is in rebuild mode but i went against the grain just to get Moss. And most people in my dynasty are high on Jones because he's only 23 and a starting qb. I woudn't call Wentz that much of an upgrade...but i probably like Jones more than anyone.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,259.16
Man, that trade is going to be a real shoot sandwich when Wentz gets hurt again and Hurts takes the job forever. My condolences.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Megalodon
SJSwarm wrote:Man, that trade is going to be a real shoot sandwich when Wentz gets hurt again and Hurts takes the job forever. My condolences.

what if i told you i have Hurts too?

\:D/ :twisted: 8)

Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,968.74
Talking to my buddy who coaches for the Bills and was asking about the RB situation

"We'll use both of them, but I would say Moss is the guy to have"

Take that for whatever it's worth
Megalodon
jdferguson07 wrote:Talking to my buddy who coaches for the Bills and was asking about the RB situation

what's he saying about Gabriel Davis?

Megalodon
Sand$: 18,150.50
anyone willing to share thoughts on rookie te's? i currently have irv smith, rudolph and mcdonald. i am high on smith long-term, but it is easily my weakest position and i draft 1.10 in a ten person league and have no second round pick want to focus there.

<blurb><blurb>

On 10/3/08 Huckleberry wrote:

Something we can agree on DaKlute.
Great White Shark
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
jdferguson07 wrote:Talking to my buddy who coaches for the Bills and was asking about the RB situation

what's he saying about Gabriel Davis?

He's obviously really busy with camp and what not.. asked him about Davis and he just replied - "baller"
Great White Shark
DaKlute wrote:anyone willing to share thoughts on rookie te's? i currently have irv smith, rudolph and mcdonald. i am high on smith long-term, but it is easily my weakest position and i draft 1.10 in a ten person league and have no second round pick want to focus there.

No rookie TE is worth 1.10 imo
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,598.82
DaKlute wrote:anyone willing to share thoughts on rookie te's? i currently have irv smith, rudolph and mcdonald. i am high on smith long-term, but it is easily my weakest position and i draft 1.10 in a ten person league and have no second round pick want to focus there.

Depending on what's available I'd consider Trautman in the 3rd, but he's the only rookie TE I ranked.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,036.04
I'd consider Trautman early 3rd, Asiasi late 3rd/early 4th, and the only other ones worth stashing are Bryant (CLE), Kmet (CHI) , and Keene (NEP)

I'm a dude.
Megalodon
FantasyHussy wrote:I'd consider Trautman early 3rd, Asiasi late 3rd/early 4th, and the only other ones worth stashing are Bryant (CLE), Kmet (CHI) , and Keene (NEP)

I like Asiasi

Megalodon
Sand$: 18,150.50
FantasyHussy wrote:I'd consider Trautman early 3rd, Asiasi late 3rd/early 4th, and the only other ones worth stashing are Bryant (CLE), Kmet (CHI) , and Keene (NEP)

thx, hussy!

<blurb><blurb>

On 10/3/08 Huckleberry wrote:

Something we can agree on DaKlute.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,534.00
I must be the only Kmet fan here.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?