Megalodon
Sand$: 24,814.18
rugger48 wrote:Obviously things can change, but going to be hard for him to get any consistent targets.

this year? sure, but this is a dynasty thread. Marvin and AMendola could be gone next year leaving GOlladay and Cephus and the only WR on contract next year.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 122,578.50
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
rugger48 wrote:Obviously things can change, but going to be hard for him to get any consistent targets.

this year? sure, but this is a dynasty thread. Marvin and AMendola could be gone next year leaving GOlladay and Cephus and the only WR on contract next year.

Yep - every single one of them, including Golladay, is a UFA at season's end. I think the biggest problem Cephus has is this management team is coming into the season on thin ice. If they get whacked the new guys have no ties to him.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,678.74
Good piece on Viska. I’m all in on this guy in Re-drafts.

https://www.jaguars.com/news/wednesday-update-shenault-loves-versatile-role

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Akers, Davis, Hines, Williams, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR/WAS
--
QB: Herb/Baker RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Akers
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Meyers / LAR,CLE,SEA
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,998.06
Looks like Tee Higgins took over WR3 resposibilities as Ross was a healthy scratch yesterday. With as much as the Bengals are going to be throwing, I'm loving the potential. I'm trying to buy as much of this offense as possible, Burrow is the real deal.
Megalodon
jdferguson07 wrote:Looks like Tee Higgins took over WR3 resposibilities as Ross was a healthy scratch yesterday. With as much as the Bengals are going to be throwing, I'm loving the potential. I'm trying to buy as much of this offense as possible, Burrow is the real deal.

x2. I didn't think Higgins looking good.

Aiyuk looked good yesterday too...as well as Jefferson. Had a few rookie breakout games this week

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,291.06
It was very promising to see Higgins step up. I couldn't see if it was him or not, but someone made a good sideline catch as a bail out option for Burrow, and then the obvious touchdowns. The corpse of AJG seems to be freeing up space for others to benefit and Boyd/Higgins look like the biggest benefactors. Burrow is absolutely the real deal. The only concern I have with him is surviving the hits from his crappy O-Line.

Aiyuk was definitely ascending after making his debut last week. I'm concerned about the overall volume when Kittle and Samuel are back. That said, he looks like he's a fit in that offense.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,247.58
FantasyHussy wrote:Completely blew my team up in the Deep Black dyno and had 6 of the first 25 picks (draft still ongoing). Pretty much had no players of value going into the draft except Watson, Miles Sanders, and George Kittle. My WRs were a catastrophe when I took over, so I aimed to try and take advantage of this rookie class. Hopefully this pans out.

1.02 RB Jonathan Taylor
2.01 WR Tee Higgins
2.02 WR Brandon Aiyuk
2.06 WR Denzel Mims
2.12 WR Bryan Edwards
3.01 RB Anthony McFarland

Those first 3 picks are panning out nicely. Hoping Mims has a midseason breakout.

I'm a dude.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 67,407.68
FantasyHussy wrote:
FantasyHussy wrote:Completely blew my team up in the Deep Black dyno and had 6 of the first 25 picks (draft still ongoing). Pretty much had no players of value going into the draft except Watson, Miles Sanders, and George Kittle. My WRs were a catastrophe when I took over, so I aimed to try and take advantage of this rookie class. Hopefully this pans out.

1.02 RB Jonathan Taylor
2.01 WR Tee Higgins
2.02 WR Brandon Aiyuk
2.06 WR Denzel Mims
2.12 WR Bryan Edwards
3.01 RB Anthony McFarland

Those first 3 picks are panning out nicely. Hoping Mims has a midseason breakout.

McFarland flashed a bit yesterday as well.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,247.58
Sadly I dropped him (but it was for James Robinson)

But yeah his values starting to warm up a bit.

I'm a dude.
Megalodon
Gabriell Davis flashed too...4 of 4 for 81 yds. He's getting better and better

Great White Shark
My rebuild dynasty is looking really good so far with the exception of Mims. I wish I had taken Aiyuk or Viska over him, but we'll see how it pans out

1.01 - CEH
1.04 - JT
1.07 - Jeudy
2.03 - Higgins
2.05 - Mims
Great White Shark

just get him on the damn field man
Great White Shark
Lol he's played a total of 35 snaps in 3 games.. Ooooof
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,091.50
Herbert for Simmons trade executed today.

Ingham County Feral Cats -- The Divine Comedy
Capitol City Coopers -- House of Bourbon

--Championships --
Deep Emerald '13
Kicker/Defense Challenge'10
Great White Shark
I knew I should have come stronger for Herbert