Are we just fooling ourselves?

Megalodon
Sand$: 145,184.87
Do you guys really think this season is going to happen?

I'm starting to really doubt it.

Megalodon
Sand$: 145,184.87

Megalodon
Sand$: 12,028.25
...Yes.

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 81,070.72
Idk what they are going to do. I looked at the buccaneers coaching staff and they have 30 coaches listed, not including interns and assistant trainers and equipment guys, etc.

I Mean to put it into perspective , 5 nfl teams have about as many people as the NBA teams will have in Orlando. I means that’s just during the regular season, how many guys are there for camp. How many of those coaches are overweight and have underlying conditions. arians is literally a text book person that could develop complications from COVID 19.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 590.61
I personally dont think the NFL will play this year and that really sucks. What happens when a player/staff member tests positive and they were playing in a game or at team facilities while infectious? How can they not quarantine all contacts until test come back negative?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,508.80
Just as soon as 90% of folks wear a mask in public we'll be all set for football this year.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,194.06
TheJayCutlers wrote:Just as soon as 90% of folks wear a mask in public we'll be all set for football this year.

I agree. In other words, no football this year.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,194.06
On the other hand ... >30 LSU football players now in quarantine. Maybe stuff like that will get these idiots to finally wake up.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,568.58
No- because based on the last few days I think a meaningful % of people done think a season is happening. You all gotta comment for yourselves, but not much over the last 6 weeks has surprised me. Talking covid anyway. So if this is where you were 6 weeks ago, okay, but this seems to be reactionary - and I'm not following.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 48,586.00
grace wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:Just as soon as 90% of folks wear a mask in public we'll be all set for football this year.

I agree. In other words, no football this year.

This is where I'm at. On both comments. I was in the grocery Friday afternoon and was one of the about 15% who wore a mask.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 81,070.72
OarChambo wrote:No- because based on the last few days I think a meaningful % of people done think a season is happening. You all gotta comment for yourselves, but not much over the last 6 weeks has surprised me. Talking covid anyway. So if this is where you were 6 weeks ago, okay, but this seems to be reactionary - and I'm not following.

I’ve been saying it awhile, Football is going to be the toughest of all the sports to play. You can’t play at one or two sites, and it’s takes a lot more people to get a game up and running.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,999.10
It’s happening.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 37,032.26
Way too much money on the line for both sides to not take the inherent risks that are obvious to not put on at least some semblance of a season.

I do firmly think they'll have to come up with a solution if and when not every team plays the same number of games because some teams will definitely be impacted by positive testing than others and may end up playing less games than other teams if say half the team tests positive
Blue Shark
Sand$: 590.61
Positive cases are on the rise in many states and with things opening back up and more people getting tired of this bs and doing social activities, the cases will probably continue to rise. If the "second wave" is worse than the first, like some "experts" seem to think, we may see another shut-down in some states (probably blue states due to election year and the politics of wearing a mask). I hope Im wrong but I dont think we will see football this fall... unless the NFL does what NASCAR did and just have these guys sitting at home playing Madden against each other.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,591.10
Reading all the Reports from the Medical Experts about how the Virus will be effecting your Lungs and Blood Vessels for Years to come, I don't see all Players signing up to Play. Especially if more Facts and Data comes out prior to the Start of the Season.
If the League decides to Play without Fans in the Stands, as a Player I would questions why its not save for the Fans in the Stands but its OK for the Players to Hit, Breathe and Sweat on each other.
But then you have People that sign a Waiver to sit in a Stadium to listen to a Guy that thinks the Virus is nothing to worry about. So, Who knows.
I renewed my Saints Season Tickets to mainly keep my Seats but really doubt there will be a full Season this Year unfortunately.