Are we just fooling ourselves?

Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,751.12
NautArch wrote:
Cadence calls wrote:If any pro league can figure this out, it’ll be the NFL.
Way too much money at stake to not get games played. Plus, Mericuh!

Not disagreeing at all - but do you think fantasy football is part of their considerations?

For me, I would say no way does that play into their considerations. But then again nothing that Cadence said made me think that he was implying that...

I'm a dudette. Image
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,782.70
Sounds like they are planning on playing as scheduled:

https://www.nfl.com/news/titans-steeler ... as-planned

Should know more tomorrow.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Sand$: 145,103.61
With no in person practice or meetings until Saturday? That seems more than unfair.

I would bet the house on the Steelers if that happens.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,801.96
scootm44 wrote:With no in person practice or meetings until Saturday? That seems more than unfair.

I would bet the house on the Steelers if that happens.

Are we sure it matters that much?

I'm not sure it does, considering how the preseason went.

To be fair, if they plan on playing the game, the Steelers should have to follow the same restrictions as the Titans though.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,978.64
ubertaco wrote:To be fair, if they plan on playing the game, the Steelers should have to follow the same restrictions as the Titans though.

Or this could be looked at as the punishment for flouting the NFL's COVID guidelines.

QB: Herbert, Tagovailoa   RB: A.Jones, Chubb, Mostert, McKinnon, J.Williams  WR: Parker,Lockett,J.Brown,Higgins,Reagor
TE: Kelce,Cook  IDP: baker  K: Lutz  DST: PIT   12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,464.42
garsh wrote:
ubertaco wrote:To be fair, if they plan on playing the game, the Steelers should have to follow the same restrictions as the Titans though.

Or this could be looked at as the punishment for flouting the NFL's COVID guidelines.

With kids going back to school seems dumb to punish people for catching a communicable disease.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,801.96
garsh wrote:

Is that what happened with the Titans? I know the Raiders are in some hot water for this.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,782.70
https://www.nfl.com/news/fourth-titans- ... s-positive

One more Titan tests positive, no Vikings so far.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,464.42

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
HammerHead Shark
ubertaco wrote:Is that what happened with the Titans? I know the Raiders are in some hot water for this.
Hard to say. I know that several coaches in the league have been fined for not wearing a mask, but they're quite visible during games. I haven't heard of any other (non-visible) personnel being reprimanded. The NFL would probably rather keep everything as quiet as possible.

QB: Herbert, Tagovailoa   RB: A.Jones, Chubb, Mostert, McKinnon, J.Williams  WR: Parker,Lockett,J.Brown,Higgins,Reagor
TE: Kelce,Cook  IDP: baker  K: Lutz  DST: PIT   12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,910.78
Awesome week to add Jonnu! If it’s postponed indefinitely I doubt these players will get “IR” status

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Gaskin(IR), JJax (IR)
WR: Dvnte, ARob, Tee, Aiyuk, Reagor(IR) Agholor / Fant, Gdrt / Lutz / MIN
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, JTaylor, Mattsn, Duke
WR: Gllday, Ridley, DK, JJeff / Jonnu/Hurst / Carlson / PHI,CHI
HammerHead Shark
Well, here's a recent picture of head coach Mike Vrabel ignoring the league's mask-wearing mandate.

Sand$: 40,882.27
Gruden was fined 100k and the Raiders team 250k for violations

And I think that was before they had a protocol breach
Sand$: 40,882.27
Since everything was going smoothly the first three weeks, people likely started getting relaxed on the rules. Hopefully this is a wake up call. But if the NFL acts like the rest of the US population, it won't be.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,229.78
For Fantasy purposes, if the game happens TUESDAY night would that be a part of this week or next week ??

I'm assuming it's a week 4 game but not sure how those lineup locks would go across espn or yahoo, since new weeks start Tuesday morning.