Are we just fooling ourselves?

Sand$: 40,880.19
ESPN's Dianna Russini reports Sunday’s game between the Titans and Steelers has been postponed.
The NFL is "considering all options," including moving the game to Monday or Tuesday night. The Titans had another player test positive for COVID-19, their fourth one this week. Tennessee's facility has been shut down, but the NFL is still hoping to play the game at a later date. The Titans will be tested over the next couple of days before determining the next steps.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,464.42

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
bluemist wrote:
phixxation wrote:Noo! Don't take my football from me

Relax. NFL isn't going anywhere. They got this.

I knew this post wasn't going to age well but I didn't realize it would be so soon.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 81,045.42
Monday probably be a decent option. That gives them Saturday and Sunday to get practice in. Class/film work can be done now.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,275.18
I think the picks may be too severe but I imagine punishing them within the flow of the game with actual penalties (though tedious) would definitely snuff out the issues.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,977.42
Can somebody in Tennessee please teach Mike how to wear a mask?

QB: Herbert, Tagovailoa   RB: A.Jones, Chubb, Mostert, McKinnon, J.Williams  WR: Parker,Lockett,J.Brown,Higgins,Reagor
TE: Kelce,Cook  IDP: baker  K: Lutz  DST: PIT   12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,977.42
BG3eb wrote:I think the picks may be too severe but I imagine punishing them within the flow of the game with actual penalties (though tedious) would definitely snuff out the issues.
That's only useful for the game-day stuff (i.e. - the head coach not wearing a mask during a game).

But that's a minor issue compared to... say... a conditioning coach not wearing a mask all week long. That type of disregard is what results in 8 people on a team getting infected. So yeah, hit them where it really, really hurts (draft picks) if you want to make sure teams are going to police their own effectively. Make non-compliance a terrible option.

QB: Herbert, Tagovailoa   RB: A.Jones, Chubb, Mostert, McKinnon, J.Williams  WR: Parker,Lockett,J.Brown,Higgins,Reagor
TE: Kelce,Cook  IDP: baker  K: Lutz  DST: PIT   12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,275.18
garsh wrote:
BG3eb wrote:I think the picks may be too severe but I imagine punishing them within the flow of the game with actual penalties (though tedious) would definitely snuff out the issues.
That's only useful for the game-day stuff (i.e. - the head coach not wearing a mask during a game).

But that's a minor issue compared to... say... a conditioning coach not wearing a mask all week long. That type of disregard is what results in 8 people on a team getting infected. So yeah, hit them where it really, really hurts (draft picks) if you want to make sure teams are going to police their own effectively. Make non-compliance a terrible option.

Sure. The combination of both should check a lot of the boxes.
Great White Shark

Several Las Vegas Raiders players attended a charity event held by teammate Darren Waller that violated Nevada rules for the coronavirus pandemic and might have broken NFL regulations.

The Darren Waller Foundation held a fundraising event at the DragonRidge Country Club in the Las Vegas suburb of Henderson on Monday night. The money being raised was intended to help young people overcome drug and alcohol addiction.

Players were seen on video without masks during the indoor event while talking and mingling with guests, who also weren’t wearing masks.

The City of Henderson fined the country club $2,000 on Tuesday for four violations of the Nevada governor’s COVID-19 emergency directives, including people not wearing masks and more than 50 people at the event. The club has 30 days to pay the fine or dispute it.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,801.96
The coaches not wearing masks properly during a game is meaningless in terms of spreading Covid I imagine, it's just an image thing, but it's the right image to send, so I'm fine with them enforcing it better.

The issues are in how the teams are interacting with each other and the public during the rest of the week. As Grif shared the bit about the Raiders being idiots. 1 game suspension for all involved should fix that problem though.
Great White Shark
For those wondering if the Titans/Steelers game were to be cancelled on the same day as it's scheduled to play (Vikings/Texans also applies)

This is how we're handling it in a few leagues I'm in:

Just pm me your backups for your Steeler and Titan (and Vikings and Texans) players in case the game is postponed and I'll edit lineups after the fact.

PMs must be in before the substitutes game kicks off.

Tiger Shark
Sand$: 495.56
Appreciate your posting this. Will use it for the league I run. Thank you!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,541.84
Nice solution, hopefully not needed. Still haven't seen who has tested positive or how it could be traced. Would be nice to know how people got it, never seems like we hear enough about how much exposure it takes.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,801.96
Griff going to be getting a lot of PMs.