Are we just fooling ourselves?

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,644.60
Tacks652 wrote:Will we know before Monday night football if the Bal-Pit Tuesday night game is still on?

Or are there Tuesday morning tests that could result in the game getting canceled?

You will not know for sure, but from what I've gleaned it would take something unforeseen to cancel the game if they get through Monday unscathed. Cause that would mean 3 negative days in a row followed by a flood on day 4 that also sends off contact tracing red flags. Not impossible, but unlikely? Yeah.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 37,687.16
Florio (grain of salt!) reporting that Pittsburgh is bracing for multiple positives today.

52 States - 13 Justices - $15 Minimum Wage
Great White Shark
Sand$: 37,687.16

deleted tweet ^

Last edited by Griffimo on Sat 11.28.2020, 12:11, edited 1 time in total.

52 States - 13 Justices - $15 Minimum Wage
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,678.74
Jonathan Taylor now out

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Akers, Davis, Hines, Williams, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR/WAS
--
QB: Herb/Baker RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Akers
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Meyers / LAR,CLE,SEA
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,433.74
JAMES CONNOR has tested positive just announced. I would imagine the facility is closed ? what does this mean for the rest of the steelers?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,231.53
This week has been an abject disaster on the Covid front.
Chum
Sand$: 68.34
grabbed Snell dropped Ballage, desperate times call for desperate measures
Great White Shark
Fat.Surfer wrote:grabbed Snell dropped Ballage, desperate times call for desperate measures

I hope you have a backup plan, cause the game being Tuesday and there is a very real chance of if being canceled. If Jordan Wilkins is available, I would pivot to Wilkins instead.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,388.10
Yeah, I think it's risky relying on any players in this game. You may not find out it's cancelled or your player tests positive until it's too late to plug in someone else.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,650.85
Fat.Surfer wrote:grabbed Snell dropped Ballage, desperate times call for desperate measures

I’ve had Snell as a handcuff to Conner all season... guess this is the week I’ll have to roll him out... other option is McKinnon. :-k

In my other league I’ve got 3 of my 4 RBs either out or on IR now that Gurley’s been declared out. I had to pick up Boston Scott just to field a full lineup :F

This season just keeps getting worse.

2019 LOT “The Resurrected One”
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,710.20
canadianraiderfan wrote:

I’ve had Snell as a handcuff to Conner all season... guess this is the week I’ll have to roll him out... other option is McKinnon. :-k

In my other league I’ve got 3 of my 4 RBs either out or on IR now that Gurley’s been declared out. I had to pick up Boston Scott just to field a full lineup :F

This season just keeps getting worse.

Careful with anyone on the steelers or ravens this week.
Megalodon
Sand$: 7,118.69
I doubt there is a Ravens/Steelers game given that 6 more tested positive for the Ravens.

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Great White Shark
They are up to 18 players on the covid list now, not to mentioned the Steelers have their own problems to deal with.

If this game goes on, start the steelers defense and bet the mortgage on PITT.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,645.00
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:They are up to 18 players on the covid list now, not to mentioned the Steelers have their own problems to deal with.

If this game goes on, start the steelers defense and bet the mortgage on PITT.

I only place 5% of the bets I used to.
And stuff like 2020 only reinforces why I changed my ways.
If I cared, I’d look into the line/money swings on this game and be crapping my shorts.

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Sand$: 40,735.99
The NFL sent home Drew Lock, Brett Rypien and Blake Bortles on Saturday due to contact tracing concerns.
The contact tracing is in relation to a positive test for Jeff Driskel, meaning all four QBs are not currently allowed at the Broncos' facility, just one day before playing the Saints. It is notable that the league made this decision after reviewing footage, not the Broncos. As of now it is unclear if any of the three will be allowed to play on Sunday.