Tiger Shark
Sand$: 543.92
Hey still 6-3 with Lamar and in second place! Playoffs are highly probable so I have my eye on the juicy schedule coming up.

Draft day value is definitely not there, but at least his floor (what we're seeing right now) has been in the QB1 range. If it's only up from here I'll take it (no guarantee that this is the case though).

I did pick up Tua this week for funsies.
Megalodon
Sand$: 121,228.87
My update:

NFL Challenge

4-5 but am still holding onto the last playoff spot. Also less than 1 point behind the total points leader. Just having some bad luck with matchups. This league uses IDP so LJ's down numbers are minimized a bit by the depth in the lineup. Getting Chubb back this week so I'm optimistic.

Mako 5

4-5 and 1 spot out of the playoffs. This team was doing ok until Aaron Jones went down. Having him back should help but it's going to be a struggle.

Mako 6

5-4 holding last playoff spot. Not bad considering I took Drake in the 2nd. Barf. If my WRs (Ridley, Keenan, Golladay) ever get back in the lineup at the same time I like my chances here.

Shark Assassins

4-5 and first team on the outside looking in. Again, getting Aaron Jones back along with AJ Brown waking up gives me hope.

So all in all this experiment hasn't been a success but mostly because of LJ's lack of performance more than missing out on better players in the early rounds. I haven't looked, but I'm guessing if I went through each draft I would find players that I passed on in the mid rounds that would have been a significant upgrade over who I selected. Still hopeful in every league at the moment.

Tiger Shark
Sand$: 543.92
On the fringe in every league - that sounds stressful!
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,430.60
hard 10 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:This season's Lamar is named Kyler. Or probably Josh Allen.

Kyler for the stats (he's 4 ppg higher than Lamar Jackson was through 9 weeks last season), Allen for the draft day bargain price.
This year's Lamar is Herbert IMO. Undrafted and sits at #4 QB PPG. You literally spent -o- draft QB on a top-5 QB.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 101,925.03
Remember when LJ meant Larry Johnson (kansas city chiefs)

And to the older folks remember when Larry Johnson meant grandmama (charlotte hornets)

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 319,160.23
Boogs34 wrote:Remember when LJ meant Larry Johnson (kansas city chiefs)

And to the older folks remember when Larry Johnson meant grandmama (charlotte hornets)

Grandma... lol that was great!

Image Image

Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,564.02
For the younguns

Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,370.86
Those years were amazing.
Megalodon
scootm44 wrote:My update: (despite pedestrian numbers the last 2 weeks)

NFL Challenge

4-5 but am still holding onto the last playoff spot. Also less than 1 point behind the total points leader. Just having some bad luck with matchups. This league uses IDP so LJ's down numbers are minimized a bit by the depth in the lineup. Getting Chubb back this week so I'm optimistic.
2-0 the last 2 weeks. Think I've locked down a playoff spot.

Mako 5

4-5 and 1 spot out of the playoffs. This team was doing ok until Aaron Jones went down. Having him back should help but it's going to be a struggle.
1-1 the last 2 weeks. Hanging on for dear life but play the guy directly ahead of me this week.

Mako 6

5-4 holding last playoff spot. Not bad considering I took Drake in the 2nd. Barf. If my WRs (Ridley, Keenan, Golladay) ever get back in the lineup at the same time I like my chances here.
1-1 the last 2 weeks. Holding onto the 5th playoff spot. Still feel good about this team as this league doesn't have any juggernaut teams in it.
Shark Assassins

4-5 and first team on the outside looking in. Again, getting Aaron Jones back along with AJ Brown waking up gives me hope.
2-0 the last 2 weeks. Went from out of the playoffs to division lead. Unfortunately I'm only 1 loss from probably being out again. No room for error here.

So all in all this experiment hasn't been a success but mostly because of LJ's lack of performance more than missing out on better players in the early rounds. I haven't looked, but I'm guessing if I went through each draft I would find players that I passed on in the mid rounds that would have been a significant upgrade over who I selected. Still hopeful in every league at the moment.

Bottom line: I need Lamar to have a few 2019 Lamar games. Even just some top 10 type performances would go a long way.

Megalodon
Uh-oh.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,484.94
Damnnn Scoot is soo fast! lol...I picked up a waiver backup plan, I'm starting Kirk Cousins! I mean vs Carolina :shock:
Megalodon
Just grabbed Tannehill, Cousins, Bridgewater and Wentz(barf).

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,182.66
Me trying to assure people Lamar will come through in the playoffs

I'm a dude.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,564.02
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,430.60
Don't be a square and pass on RGIII?

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.