Tiger Shark
Sand$: 543.92
endzoneview wrote:I don't belong in this thread because I got lucky in my 10 teamer home league. Went Zeke, Julio fell to me in the 2nd. Mahomes got picked at the elbow.

Obviously my league does not value QB's high. Rightfully so. I had no intention of drafting Lamar but I couldn't let him pass me in the 3rd.

Paired him with Andrews in the 4th.

Dare to dream.

Oh you belong in this thread. We're all friends here.

Thanks for the Browns injury update too. Convinced me to roll out Hollywood in both of my leagues.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,346.36
mstrbass2000 wrote:i took lj in teh 1st and went wr heavy early getting d.adams in the 2nd and golladay in teh 3rd and scary terry in the 5th,sure im weak at rb but good management and aggressive ww can fix my rb problem also added deebo rd 14

Curious who your starting RBs are? I'm also weakest at RB, but have several upside stashes. Also picked up Robinson for now, I don't have high hopes, but its not all the time that a starting RB just materializes almost out of thin air right before the season starts...

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,508.74
bunnywafer wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:i took lj in teh 1st and went wr heavy early getting d.adams in the 2nd and golladay in teh 3rd and scary terry in the 5th,sure im weak at rb but good management and aggressive ww can fix my rb problem also added deebo rd 14

Curious who your starting RBs are? I'm also weakest at RB, but have several upside stashes. Also picked up Robinson for now, I don't have high hopes, but its not all the time that a starting RB just materializes almost out of thin air right before the season starts...

david johnson,antonio gibson,zack moss and rojo our flex is te wr so i can start 1 rb and 4 wr or 2 te's my te's are higbee,hunter
so until i find that other rb i can start adams,gollday,scary and deebo or play higbee and hunter,i think im just fine and who knows i might already have my next starting rb on this team
Great White Shark
Yeah if you only have to start 1 RB I think you will be fine for the most part. Good luck!

I'm a dudette. Image
Tiger Shark
Only having to start 1 RB means I would go early on Lamar without hesitation. In the 2nd would have been even better if you were confident you could get him there.

Both of my leagues are 2 RB (with a RB/WR/TE flex) and I have Chubb-Conner in one and Saquon-Gordon in the other (grabbed Lamar in both, of course). Options past that are pretty iffy (have Moss and L. Murray in both with a smattering of other dudes) but I suspect that everything past RB2 is thin unless you go RB-RB-RB.

Gonna be even more important than usual to be nimble on the WW, especially with RBs.
Great White Shark
So this little experiment isn't working out so well for me. :lol: :F

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,676.60
It’s better to be round than square from the looks of it
Sand$: 41,245.41
I'll be worried if he doesn't snap out of it next week.

I know, the Skins have a good front line, but it can't happen two games in a row. Right?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,859.60
I'm holding steady.

Took the air out of the ball last week against a garbage team, and everything went wrong yesterday.

Much better days ahead...I think.

I'm a dude.
Great White Shark
I mean you kind of have no choice but to hold him, but personally, I think I'm either going to grab someone else from the wire (Big Ben or Burrow are the best overall available to me, unless I went to a full-on streaming approach) or try to work a trade. Dunno. I keep thinking about the fact that I've definitely won leagues with garbage at QB, but those teams were much better overall since I took those garbage QBs in like round 12.

Personally, I'm a bit worried about the WAS matchup.

I'm a dudette. Image
Tiger Shark
Not sure trading him at what may be his lowest point of value in the season is the best move. I DEFINITELY could be wrong about this, but I'm still holding (I think Week 1 and 2 were fine).

Even if I'm wrong, if you don't think Lamar is going to pan out this week go ahead and pick up someone from the waiver and start them, but looking to move him after the worst statistical game of his career?

Picked Saquon in the 1st and Lamar in the 2nd so I feel your frustration here (I'm 0-3), but hold fast!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 37,750.70
WFT and Bengals the next two weeks for Baltimore, hold tight.

where's my $2,000.
Great White Shark
No I wouldn't be trading him away... just trading for someone to cover him or to play the matchup with using him.

I'm a dudette. Image
Tiger Shark
bunnywafer wrote:No I wouldn't be trading him away... just trading for someone to cover him or to play the matchup with using him.

Ahhh okay that makes more sense, thank for clarifying.
Megalodon
Sand$: 25,139.90
bunnywafer wrote:I mean you kind of have no choice but to hold him, but personally, I think I'm either going to grab someone else from the wire (Big Ben or Burrow are the best overall available to me, unless I went to a full-on streaming approach) or try to work a trade. Dunno. I keep thinking about the fact that I've definitely won leagues with garbage at QB, but those teams were much better overall since I took those garbage QBs in like round 12.

Personally, I'm a bit worried about the WAS matchup.

Burrow is the #9 QB in my league. Grab your boy Bunny.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.