Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,751.12
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
Cadence calls wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:i use this gambling site called 5dimes.eu . they usually have a live stream on the games. I haven't used them for football yet but they've been having nba games and baseball so im pretty sure they will have football. Im counting on it. You have to make an account but it only takes a few mins...

I also use Vipboxe.com/live to stream but it's tricky to use at times.

I’ve got a five dimes account. Haven’t noticed nfl games stream in the past. Would be great if they did this year.

the games are on live streams. i can view every game right now. free.

Using VIPbox or 5dimes? Never gotten a virus or malware or anything from those sites? That's what I always worry about....

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,487.93
bunnywafer wrote:
canadianraiderfan wrote:I signed for Fubo’s free 7 dat trial a couple weeks ago to catch a few NHL playoff games. Their live sports is good but I hated the rest of it. And for $65 a month I said no and cancelled at the end of the trial

I plan to sign up for the free trial so I can watch the Bengals/Browns TNF game, and then I will cancel before the free trial is over, because basically every other TNF game will be on Amazon Prime.

It was easy to cancel which is good.... sometimes they make it hard to figure out

2019 LOT “The Resurrected One”
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Great White Shark
bunnywafer wrote:
canadianraiderfan wrote:
bunnywafer wrote:Well I've done some looking around. In the past, you could get NFL Network / RedZone streaming through Sling TV, but not this year. Also in the past you could pay $35/mo to get RedZone on your phone, does not appear to be an option this year.

This is the other thing I find infinitely annoying. All this changes every year.

Did they drop Redzone from Sling??? That’s how I got it last year.... I didn’t sign up this year cuz I get it at our cottage in the US and with covid it’s hard to get there due to the border closure

Yes, they dropped it. The only way to get RedZone this year without cable is through Fubo or YouTubeTV.

And last week, as I wrote, I was able to trick Chrome into thinking I am in Cincy, so when I accessed CBS All Access I got the local Cincy CBS station, and I was thinking I could watch the Bengals game that way. But somehow, for some reason it's not working this AM, even though I am doing the exact same thing I did before. :evil:

Redzone is back on Sling! I just got an email from them.

Sand$: 40,939.89
I've opted for the Game Pass this year. With two kids, one which is 4 years old, it's nearly impossible to get 3-1/2 hours to watch tv during the day. I'm not a guy who refreshes his phone looking for fantasy scores so this works for me. I can easily avoid the scores and watch the Jets game later that night with the commercials cut out. It comes in at about 2 hours per game instead of 3-1/2. Then they have a super cut option with everything cut besides the actual plays which clocks in at 45 minutes. I can also get super nerdy with the All-22 footage but it looks like that's not available until mid-week.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,317.84
EZV and I are on the same page with this.
I enjoy watching the game pass games at my leisure, when I can.
It’s a good deal, and has condensed option.

I AM getting RZ on my phone For free, at least I was week 1.
IDK if that was just a teaser, but according to what I’ve read it’s only 5$ a month.

So I watched the Raider game (cbs anteana), streamed RZ on my phone which I kept with me, and worked on my projects.
Wife has sundays off this season, so I’m not on my own with the kids,

Late nights, when kids are in bed and I have a couple hours to just sit and watch, I utilize the game pass. I rec game pass to all who love football but can’t sit n watch sundays.
Edit: also, if you have kids and bandwidth issues during the day, the streaming capabilities of my internet provider (spectrum) is way better without multiple devices sucking the band.
The late night game pass works best that way in my home.

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Great White Shark
canadianraiderfan wrote:Redzone is back on Sling! I just got an email from them.

Thanks for the head's up. I'm still evaluating my options, but I might actually be leaning towards GamePass, after EZV and Cadence talked them up.

I didn't realize you could watch condensed game re-caps in like 30 minutes, I actually really like that idea. There's SOOOOO much wasted time in football games. And it is a decent price compared to other options. And I like how you at least have the option to pay month to month.

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
bunnywafer wrote:
canadianraiderfan wrote:Redzone is back on Sling! I just got an email from them.

Thanks for the head's up. I'm still evaluating my options, but I might actually be leaning towards GamePass, after EZV and Cadence talked them up.

I didn't realize you could watch condensed game re-caps in like 30 minutes, I actually really like that idea. There's SOOOOO much wasted time in football games. And it is a decent price compared to other options. And I like how you at least have the option to pay month to month.

How much is game pass? Sling works out to $40/month - you need their “blue” package plus the sports add-on. It’s month to month cancel any time. I liked it when I had it... quite a bit on there worth watching and when I was researching it was the cheapest way to get Redzone for me. When I signed up they even threw in a free Roku box and remote. I think they have a free trial period...

Sand$: 40,939.89
Game Pass is $99

The games with no commercials are available as soon as the game is over. - about 2 hours to watch the entire game
The 45 minute version is available next day, sometimes sooner
The All-22 Coach version is available mid-week
Great White Shark
endzoneview wrote:Game Pass is $99

The games with no commercials are available as soon as the game is over. - about 2 hours to watch the entire game

$99 for the season? Seems like a good deal

Great White Shark
canadianraiderfan wrote:

The games with no commercials are available as soon as the game is over. - about 2 hours

Yes, or 4 installments of $29. Although it looks like that's not truly month-to-month like I thought and I think you can't cancel, so it is cheaper to pay $99 up front.

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
bunnywafer wrote:
canadianraiderfan wrote:

The games with no commercials are available as soon as the game is over. - about 2 hours

Yes, or 4 installments of $29. Although it looks like that's not truly month-to-month like I thought and I think you can't cancel, so it is cheaper to pay $99 up front.

But still no Redzone....

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,249.06
Yeah I was going to just give up on RedZone for 2020 and do CBS All Access (gives me most Raiders games), which I get a deal on with my Apple TV plan, but then Sling got RedZone back so I’ll probably keep that for now. I live in the sticks so it’s either satellite or streaming service for me, and we didn’t like the former last time we had it. And Sling is cheaper than all the other streaming services with live sports.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Great White Shark
SJSwarm wrote:Yeah I was going to just give up on RedZone for 2020 and do CBS All Access (gives me most Raiders games), which I get a deal on with my Apple TV plan, but then Sling got RedZone back so I’ll probably keep that for now. I live in the sticks so it’s either satellite or streaming service for me, and we didn’t like the former last time we had it. And Sling is cheaper than all the other streaming services with live sports.

Yep... there’s no cable option where our cottage is so it’s either streaming, satellite or OTA. I’m not doing any of it this year but I’ve been happy with Sling since it’s relatively cheap and includes Redzone

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,249.06
canadianraiderfan wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Yeah I was going to just give up on RedZone for 2020 and do CBS All Access (gives me most Raiders games), which I get a deal on with my Apple TV plan, but then Sling got RedZone back so I’ll probably keep that for now. I live in the sticks so it’s either satellite or streaming service for me, and we didn’t like the former last time we had it. And Sling is cheaper than all the other streaming services with live sports.

Yep... there’s no cable option where our cottage is so it’s either streaming, satellite or OTA. I’m not doing any of it this year but I’ve been happy with Sling since it’s relatively cheap and includes Redzone

Yeah in a normal year it gives me pretty much all the Ducks games too, as well as all the Giants games, even though I don’t watch much regular season baseball on TV.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 330.82
bunnywafer wrote:Redzone doesn't appear to have a stand alone option, so won't work for a cord-cutter like me. Unless I'm missing something?

I have the nfl app on my xbox and just for poop and giggles tried accessing Redzone. I had to enter a code that was sent to me to link with my cable provider. Then it let me watch Redzone all day. I don’t know if it was a fluke or not but i’ll see Sunday. (I only pay for internet with my cable provider so idk how it worked)

Patrick M/Big Ben
Mike Davis/Gus Edwards/White/Henderson
Hopkins/Juju/Gage/
Cole/Lazard/Crowder
Ertz
Tucker
Steelers D