Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,468.72
this was shocking to see this morning. Where does he land?

Megalodon
Sand$: 19,794.08
stevieQ wrote:this was shocking to see this morning. Where does he land?

On IR?

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Sand$: 48,253.97
Wow. This seems like it sinks values all around. I can't see Thompson or Armstead as much more than a desperation bye week play if they take the lead in Jacksonville, and wherever Fournette ends up likely muddies the waters there.

I was close to Fournette as my RB2. Glad I stopped bidding.
Megalodon
Sand$: 52,210.82
why? does not make any sense.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,350.34
TB
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,533.46
Apes wrote:Wow. This seems like it sinks values all around. I can't see Thompson or Armstead as much more than a desperation bye week play if they take the lead in Jacksonville, and wherever Fournette ends up likely muddies the waters there.

I was close to Fournette as my RB2. Glad I stopped bidding.

Disagree. Armstead has RB2 potential. Someone has to carry the ball.
Honorary Mod (powerless)
Sand$: 2,784.84
I believe he was in the last year of his contract and it was well known they wouldn't be bringing him back, so they have been trying to shop him all offseason with little to no interest. Fournette and the organization have never been the best of friends, so i am sure this offseason didn't help.

After 2019, i am surprised no one was interested. He might have a reputation with owners that we don't know about.

I think Armstead has a shot to produce on some weeks, but Jax overall is going to be ugly this year.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,559.78
R2000 wrote:why? does not make any sense.

Expensive one dimensional locker room cancer's are not EV+ commodities. They put the bat signal out that this move may be coming draft week.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,137.84
Tampa would be a good fit, how about the Rams?
Sand$: 40,922.15
This was always definitely a possibility. They've been trying to trade him since the end of the last season. He was already on my do not draft list. I can't imagine any team he would land on now that would change that opinion. I'm sure he'll probably land with a team after week 1 when a starter gets hurt. I doubt he's going to be viewed as a hot commodity and scooped up right away.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,662.30
Picking up Armstead to see what develops is probably worth your final bench spot. Lord knows it was worth the sorry occupier of mine.
Sand$: 40,922.15
mattbbpl wrote:Picking up Armstead to see what develops is probably worth your final bench spot. Lord knows it was worth the sorry occupier of mine.

I think they were talking up some other RB this off-season

I don't want anything to do with any Jaguars except maybe Chark and even then probably not.

Edit - it was Devine Ozigbo
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,187.74
Jaguars coach Doug Marrone said the team "couldn't get anything" in a trade for Leonard Fournette before waiving him Monday.

"We couldn't get anything, a fifth, a sixth, anything," Marrone said. "We couldn't get anything." It's pretty clear the NFL doesn't value Fournette that highly. He's averaged a pedestrian 4.0 yards per carry on 666 career totes and scored just three touchdowns on the ground last season, worst among 14 running backs with at least 20 carries inside the 10-yard line in 2019. Fournette's $4.167 million salary also certainly played a part in teams not wanting to give up any sort of compensation. It will be interesting to see what teams show interest in Fournette on the open market in the coming days and weeks.

Ok wait wait wait... Kalen Balage gets interest but not Fournette...

Blue 14

Wilson, Burrow
McCaffrey, Bell, White, Moss
Beckham, Golladay, Hilton, Lamb, Samuel
Fant, Arnold
Butker
49ers
Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,493.52
Don't sleep on Ozigbo.

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,662.30
endzoneview wrote:
mattbbpl wrote:Picking up Armstead to see what develops is probably worth your final bench spot. Lord knows it was worth the sorry occupier of mine.

I think they were talking up some other RB this off-season

I don't want anything to do with any Jaguars except maybe Chark and even then probably not.

Edit - it was Devine Ozigbo

Shrug, that's alright. I have low hopes for that spot :-P