Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 49,451.81
Drafted him as an RB3 and was thrilled. Now... yuck. Bears seem to be a popular proposed landing spot.
Sand$: 41,474.99
mattbbpl wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
mattbbpl wrote:Picking up Armstead to see what develops is probably worth your final bench spot. Lord knows it was worth the sorry occupier of mine.

I think they were talking up some other RB this off-season

I don't want anything to do with any Jaguars except maybe Chark and even then probably not.

Edit - it was Devine Ozigbo

Shrug, that's alright. I have low hopes for that spot :-P

:lol:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,831.42
OarChambo wrote:
R2000 wrote:why? does not make any sense.

Expensive one dimensional locker room cancer's are not EV+ commodities. They put the bat signal out that this move may be coming draft week.

Continuation of deleting Coughlin’s fingerprints from team. Say what you want about Caldwell, but Fournette was a Coughlin pick without a doubt. Caldwell is not a draft a RB in top 5 kind of GM.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 122,000.72
mattbbpl wrote:Picking up Armstead to see what develops is probably worth your final bench spot. Lord knows it was worth the sorry occupier of mine.

It's the final bench spot, so I won't argue with someone doing it but he may be behind Ozigbo - and even if he isn't it may not matter. The base down role on a team likely to be playing with negative game scripts isn't a valuable role. The passing downs job is - hello, Mr. Thompson. Til he breaks anyway.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,686.56
OarChambo wrote:

It's the final bench spot, so I won't argue with someone doing it but he may be behind Ozigbo - and even if he isn't it may not matter. The base down role on a team likely to be playing with negative game scripts isn't a valuable role. The passing downs job is - hello, Mr. Thompson. Til he breaks anyway.

Yeah, Thompson may be the best bet. That team's a mess across the roster.
Great White Shark
OarChambo wrote:

Wouldn’t shock me to see James Robinson lead team in carries 2nd half of season. I’ve been hearing some good things from practices.
Supreme Megalodon
hankrip wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

Wouldn’t shock me to see James Robinson lead team in carries 2nd half of season. I’ve been hearing some good things from practices.

I don't recall where the positive prospect buzz stemmed from in spring, but between it and the Fournette news draft week my eyebrow was raised when I saw his landing spot. Took a shot on him in front office to see if Fournette did get dumped, so I guess now I have to find room for him on my final 53.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,241.94
Possible landing spots for Fournette?

I mean NYJ stands out again referencing Ballage...

Blue 14 (casualty)
49ers loyalist
Supreme Megalodon
Off Constantly wrote:Possible landing spots for Fournette?

I'm Jay Cutler'ing my approach to his future landing spot. Like Marrone said, no one w`as interested in trading for him. With his contract I'll be shocked if he's claimed. He'll have his choice of team to play for at the minimum. Will he prioritize a good organization? or one that promises him work? and will a strong org even have any interest in him? No matter the answer to those questions I'm not adding him anyway. He's not good. And there's no reason to trust what's going on above his neck.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,433.74
Off Constantly wrote:Possible landing spots for Fournette?

How about the Lions ? He has to be better than Ty Johnson right ? :-k
Great White Shark
Sand$: 37,830.06

I'm on team this position won't matter in our game. Oar already said it, but CT is the only RB worth rostering.
Sand$: 41,474.99
you guys know Bill O'Brien is designing plays right now to have David Johnson and Fournette on the field together.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,433.74
endzoneview wrote:you guys know Bill O'Brien is designing plays right now to have David Johnson and Fournette on the field together.

LMAOO...He's finding ways to stop Duke Johnson from getting on the field :F Does he even realize how efficient Duke has been over the years.
Great White Shark
A likely benefactor of LF cut is Shenault. He’s going to get some Wildcat GL carries like he did at Colorado. They are going to get him ball in a lot of ways.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 49,917.03
They wanted to get rid of Fournette all along and this just increases Jacksonville of upping its chances for the Trevor Lawrence 1.01 sweepstakes, either to draft him or trade the pick for a haul if Minshew actually works out.

2020 House Of Bourbon
2020 Deep Black
2020 Last Call