Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,485.50
But I also understand that because my life as a white dude may have had struggles, none of them came because of the color of my own skin.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,360.90
Griffimo wrote:But I also understand that because my life as a white dude may have had struggles, none of them came because of the color of my own skin.

Wrong thread, I think. But 100% agree.

Can you remove that warning level 1 u posted against me 3 years ago?

Thanks
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,350.34
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:So this BUCS RB situation has become one to avoid! Thanks Bruce ](*,)

Ronald Jones
Bucs RB Ronald Jones will compete with newly-signed RB Leonard Fournette.
Fournette was brought in one day after clearing waivers. It's obviously horrible news for Jones' fantasy value with Fournette being the new shiny toy for Bruce Arians to play with. All of the offseason coach speak heading Jones way doesn't match the actions the Bucs took this offseason. They've added Fournette and LeSean McCoy in free agency and spent a third-round pick on Ke'Shawn Vaughn. Jones and Fournette may split early-down work in September as they compete for the starting job. Stay tuned for final roster cuts and next week's practice reports to see how the depth chart is being sorted out.

Lesean
NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports "indications" are Buccaneers RB LeSean McCoy will still be used in the passing game and on third downs.
Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio initially reported McCoy is still expected to make Tampa Bay's 53-man roster following the Leonard Fournette signing, but any "integral" role for Shady would obviously impact Ronald Jones' touches even further. Assuming Fournette handles goal line work (with a direct path to leading the team in carries) and McCoy fends off Dare Ogunbowale for the team's third-down role, that leaves Jones with empty carries between the 20's. Fournette remains the mid-range RB3 we would target given his foreseeable touchdown equity.

NE^2
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,790.60
OarChambo wrote:
hankrip wrote:
OarChambo wrote:It's the final bench spot, so I won't argue with someone doing it but he may be behind Ozigbo - and even if he isn't it may not matter. The base down role on a team likely to be playing with negative game scripts isn't a valuable role. The passing downs job is - hello, Mr. Thompson. Til he breaks anyway.

Wouldn’t shock me to see James Robinson lead team in carries 2nd half of season. I’ve been hearing some good things from practices.

I don't recall where the positive prospect buzz stemmed from in spring, but between it and the Fournette news draft week my eyebrow was raised when I saw his landing spot. Took a shot on him in front office to see if Fournette did get dumped, so I guess now I have to find room for him on my final 53.

Forget my 2nd half prediction for Robinson. He’s about to walk into 20 touches week 1!

What a difference a week makes
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,239.08
Mannn I'm not so sure, if you take Game Script into account and chasing points Robinson could get 10 touches maybe 12...Unless Rivers fully implodes here I can't see 20 touches from Robinson. Now 6 catches for 70 yards from Thompson isn't out of the question.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,005.72
Nothing to go off besides my gut but feels like Robinson could be a wildcard steal. Seems he helped jags feel comfortable letting fournette go and now really only has competition from Chris Thompson
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 604.66
i think it says more about fournette than anything. his work ethic has been suspect and fighting with front office/coach for multiple years. eventually you walk away, look at antonio brown
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,277.46
Robinson showed out for the circumstances and probably earned some more rope this week. I was able to grab him a week early and now people are circling for a trade. What kind of wideout would you hope to get back for him?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,751.12
I heard some talking heads say that RoJo actually looked pretty good in this game. I didn't see it. Sharks agree?

I'm a dudette. Image
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,559.78
bunnywafer wrote:I heard some talking heads say that RoJo actually looked pretty good in this game. I didn't see it. Sharks agree?

Still inconsistent, but more good than not.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,352.92
robinson and rojo should be 1/2 on ww pickups with himes coming at #3
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,005.72
Nice breakdown Ronald, glad I didn’t drop him in the leagues I drafted him before fournette arriving, gonna start him this week vs panthers
Sand$: 40,922.15
I'd wait before getting too excited on Jones or too down on Fournette
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,187.74
No, week 1 is the perfect time to overreact.

I mean, Saquon Barkley rushed 15 times for six yards, so he's clearly no good at football.

I don't wanna hear any of that BS about stacked boxes either because clearly that wasn't as issue as to why Fournette was bad in JAX... as discussed earlier.

Blue 14

Wilson, Burrow
McCaffrey, Bell, White, Moss
Beckham, Golladay, Hilton, Lamb, Samuel
Fant, Arnold
Butker
49ers
Sand$: 40,922.15
Should I offer Malcolm Brown for Saquon?