User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 54677
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 40,497.21
I'm not sure what team needs a malcontent locker room cancer that doesn't love football but if there is one, they can't wait for him to clear waivers.
User avatar
Tiger Shark
Posts: 291
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006
Sand$: 855.42
The Jaguars?
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 54677
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 40,497.21
:lol:
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20839
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 24,208.20
"The Cincinnati Bengals hold the top spot on the waiver wire due to their spot in the 2020 draft order. The top five spots in waiver priority are the Bengals, Washington, the Lions, Giants, and then the Dolphins. The highest priority team to put in a claim gets Fournette. Washington makes a lot of sense having released Derrius Guice after a domestic violence arrest"
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 59368
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 121,460.28
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:"The Cincinnati Bengals hold the top spot on the waiver wire due to their spot in the 2020 draft order. The top five spots in waiver priority are the Bengals, Washington, the Lions, Giants, and then the Dolphins. The highest priority team to put in a claim gets Fournette. Washington makes a lot of sense having released Derrius Guice after a domestic violence arrest"

Waiver order only matters if those teams are also willing to take on his contract.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 10501
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 23,985.36
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:"The Cincinnati Bengals hold the top spot on the waiver wire due to their spot in the 2020 draft order. The top five spots in waiver priority are the Bengals, Washington, the Lions, Giants, and then the Dolphins. The highest priority team to put in a claim gets Fournette. Washington makes a lot of sense having released Derrius Guice after a domestic violence arrest"

Waiver order only matters if those teams are also willing to take on his contract.
Which we all know eliminates the Bangles.

Dolphins, Washington and the Bears make sense to me.
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Posts: 1718
Joined: Tue Dec 3, 2013
Sand$: 2,421.42
Don't you wish this problem on me Ricky Bobby! Deer baby Jesus, please don't let my Phins sign Leonard!
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 59368
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 121,460.28
bluemist wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:"The Cincinnati Bengals hold the top spot on the waiver wire due to their spot in the 2020 draft order. The top five spots in waiver priority are the Bengals, Washington, the Lions, Giants, and then the Dolphins. The highest priority team to put in a claim gets Fournette. Washington makes a lot of sense having released Derrius Guice after a domestic violence arrest"

Waiver order only matters if those teams are also willing to take on his contract.
Which we all know eliminates the Bangles.

Dolphins, Washington and the Bears make sense to me.

Miami's front office has shown fiscal responsibility and clearly knows they aren't competing for this season. Even if they saw Fournette as an asset (he isn't) I'll be stunned if it's them.

He's different than some of the backs on the rooster, but he'd be the 5th best back in Washington. Pass.

The Bears are poorly run, desperate, and woefully thin at the position so I could see them talking themselves into him. Although they probably could also lure him post waivers since they may be able to offer him the one thing most teams can't - touches. Does Fournette care about anything other than volume? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 66249
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 1.82
Fournette isn't that much better than Jordan Howard to excuse paying the money to LF.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 30087
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 74,654.70
Fournette’s salary is 4 million, I don’t see anyone claiming him.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 30087
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 74,654.70
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:"The Cincinnati Bengals hold the top spot on the waiver wire due to their spot in the 2020 draft order. The top five spots in waiver priority are the Bengals, Washington, the Lions, Giants, and then the Dolphins. The highest priority team to put in a claim gets Fournette. Washington makes a lot of sense having released Derrius Guice after a domestic violence arrest"



Mixon would flip his lid if the bengals claimed him.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7808
Joined: Fri Nov 9, 2007
Sand$: 21,766.70
Zac: Mike (Brown), what do you make of Fournette? 4m to pick him up. Cheaper than the alternative...

Joe Mixon: Hey Coach, I think you go the wrong number on that text? It's me, Mixon.

Zac: ... I meant Gio...cheaper than Gio...

Joe: you know what, how about I just come on in to practice tomorrow?
Great White Shark
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008
Sand$: 7,674.66
mikeraphon wrote:Zac: Mike (Brown), what do you make of Fournette? 4m to pick him up. Cheaper than the alternative...

Joe Mixon: Hey Coach, I think you go the wrong number on that text? It's me, Mixon.

Zac: ... I meant Gio...cheaper than Gio...

Joe: you know what, how about I just come on in to practice tomorrow?


Accidental text on purpose! Larry Longballs style
_______________________________________

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Akers, Davis, Hines, Williams, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR/WAS
--
QB: Herb/Baker RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Akers
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Meyers / LAR,CLE,SEA
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 40927
Joined: Fri Sep 3, 2004
Sand$: 21,649.92
I hope he goes to Tampa bay.

Edit. Full disclosure I don’t have him anywhere
Great White Shark
Posts: 3503
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014
Sand$: 10,624.40
Saw this coming.
Swapped my only share of him for Josh Allen last off-season.

I get that the Jags aren’t a fave place to be. I don’t get how someone gets themself fired from the highest paying job they’ll ever have.

If he gets his mind right, swallows some pride, I’d take him on the Raiders. Booker and Rod Smith are a lot less talented, and those are the bigger RBs backing up JJ, along with Richard and Bowden,
_______________________________________

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour