Trade Questions and Advice

Megalodon
Sand$: 24,067.80
kkiddynamite21 wrote:Im in full blown rebuild and never been a big fan of Evans. Im fine holding him and flipping when the right deal comes along.

this season kinda sucks for rebuild...everyone is skeptical and not willing buy. In the end you'll probably just have to ride this season out.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,532.40
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
kkiddynamite21 wrote:Im in full blown rebuild and never been a big fan of Evans. Im fine holding him and flipping when the right deal comes along.

this season kinda sucks for rebuild...everyone is skeptical and not willing buy. In the end you'll probably just have to ride this season out.

I haven't experienced that in any of my dynasty leagues. I've seen lots of trades including big names.
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,067.80
Elmagister wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:

I haven't experienced that in any of my dynasty leagues. I've seen lots of trades including big names.

well i guess it's just this league i'm in (your old league) just doesnt trade.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,773.66
trade Evan Engrams, James Robinson for Kittle?

I already have Kamara, James Conner and Drake as my RBs
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,751.12
bowwhizzle wrote:trade Evan Engrams, James Robinson for Kittle?

How many do you start at each position?

I'm a dudette. Image
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,023.30

Could you do Conner instead of Robinson?

I'd rather hang onto the guy with no injury history and unknown upside

I'm a dude.
Great White Shark
bunnywafer wrote:

How many do you start at each position?

i start 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, and and 1 Flex (rb/wr/te)
Great White Shark
FantasyHussy wrote:

I'd rather take my chances with what a healthy Conner can do
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 499.06
bowwhizzle wrote:
FantasyHussy wrote:

I'd rather take my chances with what a healthy Conner can do

Agreed. I think handcuffing Snell (if no one has him) is a better move than choosing Robinson over "Steelers RB".

I'd try to make that trade, you're set at RB. But each of your RBs also have clear handcuffs, so cuff em if you can.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,789.00
If I did not have to play a TE I would not trade a top-10 RB for an injured Kittle. While I understand the appeal, the RBs are going down far to fast for me to give up a good one 2 games in.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,968.74
Price check on Christian Kirk in dynasty. I’m thinking this is a pretty good time to throw out some low ball offers for him. His value is in the dumps right now from what I can see.

Anyone seen any trades with him moving lately?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,350.34
bluemist wrote:If I did not have to play a TE I would not trade a top-10 RB for an injured Kittle. While I understand the appeal, the RBs are going down far to fast for me to give up a good one 2 games in.

This.
I'd rather hoard RBs than try to give them away..
Great White Shark
wmharley wrote:
bluemist wrote:If I did not have to play a TE I would not trade a top-10 RB for an injured Kittle. While I understand the appeal, the RBs are going down far to fast for me to give up a good one 2 games in.

This.
I'd rather hoard RBs than try to give them away..

Dang..im getting mixed answers.

Waiting for your responses Bunny and Hussy....
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,023.30
I would hold for another week or two.
You're in the enviable position of having a lot of RB options, they're dropping like flies, and teams in your league will start getting desperate when they're 1-2 or 0-3

I'm a dude.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,751.12
Eeehhhhh..... I'm very much on the fence here... I think I would personally be disinclined to do the trade, at least right now.

My reasons:

-Kittle is banged up and Reed is playing well. There is little reason for the 49ers to rush him back. I guess it seems like he'll be back next week, but then that means if you do hold another week then you'll at least be able to start him right away once you get him

-Engram is running routes on 100% of team pass plays - he hasn't found the end zone yet, but better days have to be ahead for him if he's running routes that often, and now that Barkley and Shepherd are out

-Replacement value of TEs on the wire seems fairly high this year (of course depends on the depth of your league) whereas we all know replacement value of RBs is low

BUT the reason I'm on the fence is as Farhad pointed out, your RBs DO have clear handcuffs, and not only that, handcuffs that are good and would be expected to likely take over the majority of the work instead of being in a messy timeshare. So if you have room to cuff your backs then there is less risk in letting go of Robinson. But at the same time, I'm not sure I'd want to be spending 3 roster spots on cuffs, which is why if I were managing the roster, I'd probably rather keep the RB depth with Robinson.

Sorry that was probably clear as mud!

I'm a dudette. Image