Trade Questions and Advice

Megalodon
Sand$: 24,058.62
Gilgamesh wrote:I got a Blake Jarwin for Edmunds offer, and proposed a Jarvis Landry for Hayden Hurst deal to a WR weak team. No answer, but pretty sure they won't bite.

I'll have to split the difference. Marvin Jones for the likes of Noah Fant or Mike Gesicki seems a bad trade for me, but probably is among my best options.

yea, you aren't going to get a trade in your favor because you are the one in need here. I don't think getting Gesicki for M Jones is a bad trade at all. Especially in a 2wr start league.

Id kinda like the Jarwin trade..i'd rather have Jared Cook

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,782.70
Gilgamesh wrote:I got a Blake Jarwin for Edmunds offer, and proposed a Jarvis Landry for Hayden Hurst deal to a WR weak team. No answer, but pretty sure they won't bite.

I'll have to split the difference. Marvin Jones for the likes of Noah Fant or Mike Gesicki seems a bad trade for me, but probably is among my best options.
I would counter with Gibson for Jarwin, give up Jones for Fant, or take the Edmunds trade, in that order.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 2,641.85
OK, I ended up dealing Marvin Jones for Fant. I didn't like doing it, but would need to drop someone (league rule is forfeit for illegal lineup), and was able to deal him to a less competitive team. You play with the same people in a league for awhile, you know who to watch out for.

I'm not obliged to deal Antonio Gibson. I'd like to be blown away by an offer, but everything has been a little low-ball so far. The stars seem to have aligned here, so let's see what happens. It would take a while lot more than Noah Fant at this point.

All that said, I see an interesting opportunity. A fellow owner texted me today -- he drafted Dak Prescott, but really hates the Cowboys. I could probably swap Deshaun Watson for Dak. This is kind of the classic FF dilemma -- if you had to pick a better real world QB, it would not be Mr. Prescott. Not sure if this gets me much or not. And I don't like the Cowboys either. .
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,968.74
I just sold Calvin Ridley in a dynasty. I was really high on him going forward, but I couldn't say no to all these picks... What do yall think? The guys team looks to be a bottom dweller, so the picks could end up turning into high end draft picks.

Give:
-Calvin Ridley

Get:
-Sammy Watkins
-2021 2nd
-2022 1st
-2022 2nd
-2023 1st
-2023 3rd
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,058.62
wow...he must like Ridley. Or he plans to quit after this year anyway.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:wow...he must like Ridley. Or he plans to quit after this year anyway.

Yea.. he sent me like 10 offers for him before I had to hit accept on this one. I wanted a bunch of 2021 picks and he wasn't going for it because he really likes that draft class, so I'm not thinking that he's just selling out to quit the league.
Megalodon
Sand$: 11,581.62
hope it is not the same league as your first post :D

At this point, if a clown invited me into the woods, I would just go.

We are not your kind

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn :slug:
Afterwards one sometimes learns that one has been through Dunwich.
Great White Shark
jstr2112 wrote:hope it is not the same league as your first post :D

LOL .. different league
Megalodon
Rojo for Swift (or L Murry - have Kamara)

We are not your kind

Megalodon
jdferguson07 wrote:I just sold Calvin Ridley in a dynasty. I was really high on him going forward, but I couldn't say no to all these picks... What do yall think? The guys team looks to be a bottom dweller, so the picks could end up turning into high end draft picks.

Give:
-Calvin Ridley

Get:
-Sammy Watkins
-2021 2nd
-2022 1st
-2022 2nd
-2023 1st
-2023 3rd
I am impressed that you are in a league with Bill O'Brien.

Megalodon
jstr2112 wrote:Rojo for Swift (or L Murry - have Kamara)
In a redraft I would get Murray. In fairness, I am expecting an increase in soft tissue injuries this year, so my view is slanted towards handcuffing.

Megalodon
bluemist wrote:
jstr2112 wrote:Rojo for Swift (or L Murry - have Kamara)
In a redraft I would get Murray. In fairness, I am expecting an increase in soft tissue injuries this year, so my view is slanted towards handcuffing.

I would be able to Keep Swift for an 8th, but not sure I would. (only keep 2), we will see what happens, just don't like RoJo situation now.

We are not your kind

Megalodon
I like Swift, but Murray is, IMO, the 2nd most valuable cuff in the league. Without knowing your roster and starting requirements, scoring, etc... I would lean towards the guy I know will be a RB1 if Kamara goes down.

GOOD LUCK!

Megalodon
bluemist wrote:I like Swift, but Murray is, IMO, the 2nd most valuable cuff in the league. Without knowing your roster and starting requirements, scoring, etc... I would lean towards the guy I know will be a RB1 if Kamara goes down.

GOOD LUCK!

thanks, changed it out for Murray. He probably will be more receptive to this one.

We are not your kind

Megalodon
What is Thomas's trade value now? Should the savvy Sharp be targeting him hoping for a big layoff run?